From 09/28/2004 to 10/27/2004
- 06:58 AM Bug #1751 (Resolved): new mailing lists: kepler-users, kepler-votes
- As the Kepler releases reach beta level (or better) it is important to discuss
end user requests, issues etc. One ma...
- 06:42 AM Bug #1750 (Resolved): Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- The issue of a remote Kepler actor (and workflow) repository has come up every
now and then. It would serve multiple...
- 06:23 AM Bug #1749 (In Progress): Global toggle for port name display
- Port names can be quite informative (in particular when chosen carefully ;-) and
help understand a workflow. The dis...
- 02:56 AM Bug #1748 (Resolved): "Get metadata" menu item only works for EML 2.0.0 documents
- Currently the "Get metadata" function only works for EML 2.0.0. The version is
hardcoded in the code, but instead i...
- 02:54 AM Bug #1747: provide display of full metadata for EML200DataSource actors
- Implemented this function. Now, EML200DataSource actors has a "Get metadata"
menu item. When this menu is invoked, ...
- 02:46 AM Bug #1747 (Resolved): provide display of full metadata for EML200DataSource actors
- Current EML data source actors only display their title. This is not enough
information to evaluate and use a data ...
- 07:46 AM Bug #1697: Create a DarwinCore Actor
- 09:02 AM Bug #1717: EML200 data source throws error on 'Look Inside'
- Commenting out the line was a test to see what really determined what happens
when the Look Inside button was clicked...
- 05:43 AM Bug #1717: EML200 data source throws error on 'Look Inside'
- This line was commented out in EML200DataSource by Dan and I am waiting to here
why before truning it back on.
- 02:37 PM Bug #1717 (Resolved): EML200 data source throws error on 'Look Inside'
- After dragging an EML200 data source from the result list window to the canvas,
if one clicks on 'Look Inside' to co...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1589: actor testing system
- PTII4.0 has this functionality.
- 11:08 AM Bug #1592: describe Sparrow toolkit interface
- Shawn has done this.
- 11:07 AM Bug #1581: "New actor" instantiated from command line application and saving actors in specified libraries
- I'm don't think this is needed now because of changes in PTII4.0.
- 11:06 AM Bug #1546: dynamic data and actor views using ontologies
- This is now working via Jena. Shawn and I have changed the kepler configuration
to only include a long moml list of ...
- 11:03 AM Bug #1330: interface enhancements
- Chad wrote:
> --the zoom buttons are totally unintuitive. they need new icons
I might be off track, but are we talki...
- 10:50 AM Bug #1330: interface enhancements
- the following items have been fixed in one way or another. The rest I will
re-evaluate and move to individual bugs.
- 10:59 AM Bug #1543: create workflow scripting language
- Since this is already implemented via JACL in PTII, this bug is moot.
- 10:58 AM Bug #1341: need a viewing toolbox
- The vergil canvas now has scrollbars that are visible when the size of the
canvas is bigger than the size of the pane...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1335: finish actor prototype tool
- I am no longer sure if this is needed functionality within kepler. There are
several other ways to prototype an acto...
Also available in: Atom