From 12/17/2004 to 01/15/2005
- 10:16 AM Bug #1872 (Resolved): kepler possibly not picking up changes as entered
- I'm not sure how to describe this bug -- but it appears that when we made
changes somehow Kepler was not picking th...
- 01:51 PM Bug #1846: can't resize left pane (actor/data tab section)
- i think i actually fixed it this time...
- 03:32 PM Bug #1846: can't resize left pane (actor/data tab section)
- I'm reopening this bug. I apparently only fixed it for vergil windows with
nothing on the canvas...I'll keep looking...
- 06:34 PM Bug #1849: pasting operation pastes directly over copied object
- I folded this change into the Ptolemy tree.
> Yes, I've been meaning to do this for some time...
- 05:17 PM Bug #1826: keyboard binding to enter key on quick search broken
- Should I make this change in the Ptolemy Tree as well?
It seems fairly safe.
- 04:02 PM Bug #1849: pasting operation pastes directly over copied object
- added a method in basicGraphFrame that offsets the pasted moml _location
property so that the pasted objects don't sh...
- 02:45 PM Bug #1846: can't resize left pane (actor/data tab section)
- Changed the split pane so that you can infinitely make the library pane larger.
it also now has the quick move butto...
- 11:03 AM Bug #1826: keyboard binding to enter key on quick search broken
- I fixed this bug by changing the keyboard listener from looking at the window
focus. instead it now looks at the com...
- 08:58 AM Bug #1835: create jni cookbook for creating jni actors
- created the kepler/docs/tutorial/JNIHowTo.txt with detailed instructions on how
to create jni based actors.
- 04:37 PM Bug #1829: saving workflow invalidates eml data
- Code was added to make sure check the resultset is null in EML200DataSource class
- 10:19 AM Bug #1851 (Resolved): save atomic and composite actors in the new actor library
- Cutted and pasted from email conversation:
On 03.01.2005 18:34, "Chad Berkley" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
- 10:53 AM Bug #1849 (Resolved): pasting operation pastes directly over copied object
- When an object (e.g., actor) is copied and then pasted, it is placed directly
over the original copied object which...
- 02:04 PM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- Precisely, combo boxes are great little widgets that provide users a set of
acceptable choices while allowing for cu...
- 04:21 PM Bug #1846: can't resize left pane (actor/data tab section)
- I too have experienced this. It seems to be related to the minimum size that is
set for the right pane. I'm not sur...
- 03:47 PM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- Ideally, we would have a combo box that would have the common types
as defaults and allow the user to type something ...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1845 (Resolved): user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- "string" is accepted as a port input type but "STRING" is not
- 02:58 PM Bug #1846 (Resolved): can't resize left pane (actor/data tab section)
- During use in the BEAM/ENM meeting, two users reported not being able to
resize the left pane where the data and ac...
- 02:17 PM Bug #1844 (Resolved): tool tip problems
- Sometimes the tooltips don't appear at all.
Sometimes the wrong tooltip appears when hovering over a port (the too...
- 01:48 PM Bug #1843 (Resolved): unexpected workflow components tree behavior
- Sometimes when navigating thru the workflow components tree (no search has
been performed), and you double click on...
- 12:54 PM Bug #1836: data search and access problems via ecogrid
- Giving some further input on this to help the debug progess. When some of the
users couldn't get any search results...
Also available in: Atom