From 04/07/2007 to 05/06/2007
- 10:06 AM Bug #2696: EML 2 Dataset actor needs to access local data files
- A new data file parameter has been added to the actor. User needs to specify both the local metadata and the local da...
- 08:37 AM Bug #2834: Incorrect Actor Icons
- Another actor icon that needs to be changed is StatusChecker. It should have an ExecutionActor icon (blank teal backg...
- 05:14 PM Bug #2834 (Resolved): Incorrect Actor Icons
- A couple actor icons that aren't correct:
MATLABExpression (this actor currently uses an arrow icon, but it should...
- 02:51 PM Bug #2833 (Resolved): 'Open' problem with new DarwinCoreDataSource actor
- Recently, the DarwinCoreDataSource actor was updated to allow species names to be input during workflow execution rat...
- 04:37 PM Bug #2426: Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- The two actors that seem to cause the problem are the only 2 that use the "ptolemy.vergil.icon.ImageIcon" class. Mayb...
- 11:21 AM Bug #2426: Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- If both the 'Image' and 'Monitor Image' are removed from the actor list, the error message goes away!
- 09:19 AM Bug #2307: Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- Mac OSX Intel code and associated libraries for GDAL projection and file conversion actors has been checked in to lib...
- 10:58 AM Bug #2830 (Resolved): Actor names to change/actors to remove from application
- I'm opening a bug to keep track of notes about some actors that have come up as I've gone through the actor docs.
- 02:56 PM Bug #2829: "Warning: Unrecognized XML Element" message
- Added <configure> </configure> tags around the paragraph (<P></P>) tags used in the new documentation (ie inside the ...
- 02:45 PM Bug #2829 (Resolved): "Warning: Unrecognized XML Element" message
- A "Warning: Unrecognized XML Element" message (message box containing "P") appears when starting Kepler after deletin...
- 11:33 AM Bug #2828 (In Progress): Actor names inconsistent
- Actor names and parameter names are currently inconsistently formatted. They should all be camel cap/no space (e.g., ...
- 09:51 AM Bug #2822: ecogrid.ecoinformatics.org endPoint not working
- Jing fixed configuration problem so ecoinfo.ecoinformatics.org endpoint works again
- 02:22 PM Bug #2822 (Resolved): ecogrid.ecoinformatics.org endPoint not working
- ecogrid endpoint at 'ecogrid.ecoinformatics.org' not working! Workaround is to replace that endpoint in $Kepler/lib/c...
- 09:34 AM Bug #2677: kepler hangs when home directory is on an NFS mount
- I am demoting this bug from 'Blocker' to 'Major' simply because the use case of having the home directory on a NSF mo...
- 03:27 PM Bug #1839: adding new port sometimes causes canvas to resize
- Unable to reproduce this problem with latest versions of Kepler/Ptolemy.
- 03:04 PM Bug #2441: Actor port positions not maintained following kar library build
- fixed with recent change to saving Port Moml info
- 03:01 PM Bug #2426: Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- Note: Error also occurs in CVS head on April 12, 2007 with 'ant run-dev', but search apparently works anyway.
- 02:50 PM Bug #2440: Saving Workflow
- This problem is apparently fixed by newer version of Ptolemy. If no extension is given, the default '.xml' is automat...
- 02:05 PM Bug #2412: Unable to Create Kar file from composite
- Creating a kar file from a composite now works as long as the composite was built from an empty Composite actor and n...
- 02:01 PM Bug #2819 (Resolved): Fix the menu command to build Composite from selection
- The menu command to build a Composite actor from a selected set of actors has been disabled in Kepler. [But an empty ...
- 01:54 PM Bug #2516: Port Datatypes not set properly for derived RExpression actors
- Port datatypes were not written in the 'toMoMLString' method of the 'PortMetadata' inner class of ActorMetadata.java....
- 01:47 PM Bug #2472: Port locations not saved with Composites in 'Save in Library...'
- Port locations were not written in the 'toMoMLString' method of the 'PortMetadata' inner class of ActorMetadata.java
- 05:36 PM Bug #2817: kepler-1.0.0beta3.exe not finding valid java install
- I actually have the following installed via java's installer engines (complete with reg keys etc)
- 11:36 AM Bug #2817: kepler-1.0.0beta3.exe not finding valid java install
- I thought that the installer may just be having a hard time finding Java 1.6 and that this could be fixed by modifyin...
- 09:49 AM Bug #2817: kepler-1.0.0beta3.exe not finding valid java install
- This appears to be a problem with the rather old version of InstallAnywhere used to build the installer. (Too old to ...
- 09:46 PM Bug #2817: kepler-1.0.0beta3.exe not finding valid java install
- I updated your bug to 1.0.0beta3 -- thanks for pointing out the omission.
We have not yet tested against Java 1.6. ...
- 08:06 PM Bug #2817 (Resolved): kepler-1.0.0beta3.exe not finding valid java install
- firstly there is no 1.0.0.beta3 category.
secondly, the installer with out the jvm, http://kepler-project.org/dist...
- 03:21 PM Bug #2534: ImageConverter lacks info on input/output types it will handle
- Changed 'convertTo' StringAttribute to a StringParameter; added output types (e.g PNG, JPG, etc) to a dropdown list.
- 03:10 PM Bug #2510: Using the parameter for file input in the IJMacro actor does not work
- removed unneeded statement that returned from 'fire' method when there was no token on input.
- 12:20 PM Bug #2391: Installer fixes for 1.0 release
- items in description have been implemented!
Also available in: Atom