From 04/19/2007 to 05/18/2007
- 12:06 PM Bug #2470: Documentation Missing for some R-actors
- All documentation for these actors should now be in the moml files.
- 12:00 PM Bug #2146: Design and implement authentication system for kepler
- The kepler authentication system was majorly overhauled in late 2006. It now includes a plugable system for differen...
- 11:51 AM Bug #2755: generateDocs replaces & with & erroneously
- no longer an issue with the new documentation system.
- 11:50 AM Bug #2746: Documentation system does not work with java 1.6
- This is no longer an issue with the new documentation feature.
- 11:49 AM Bug #2828: Actor names inconsistent
- Changing all of the actor and parameter/port names within kepler is not feasible. Actors are created by many differe...
- 11:47 AM Bug #2685: confused about the MOML file
- You'll need to add the ports in your java class as well as the moml. This isn't a kepler bug.
- 11:45 AM Bug #2677: kepler hangs when home directory is on an NFS mount
- This sounds like a java issue to me. I don't think this is within our scope of fixing.
- 11:43 AM Bug #2439: Problem creating KAR from instantiated actor
- All actors must have IDs for any of the kar functionality to work. If the actor doesn't have an ID, this isn't going...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2513: Some actors not included in 'ant generateDoc' target
- this bug is no longer valid because we don't generate docs like this anymore.
- 11:03 AM Bug #2840 (Resolved): Kepler beta3 will not run on Mac OSX10.3
- Kepler 10.3 will not run under Mac OSX 10.3 (but does on Mac OSX 10.4). Kepler beta2 does work OK!
It looks like th...
- 08:34 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- Matt writes:
The issue is that Kepler uses a backend relational db for caching and
several data processing activitie...
- 11:12 AM Bug #2834: Incorrect Actor Icons
- A comment from a user about Model actor icons:
LinearModel actor icon does not have a horizontal arrow (as expected i...
- 10:06 AM Bug #2696: EML 2 Dataset actor needs to access local data files
- A new data file parameter has been added to the actor. User needs to specify both the local metadata and the local da...
- 08:37 AM Bug #2834: Incorrect Actor Icons
- Another actor icon that needs to be changed is StatusChecker. It should have an ExecutionActor icon (blank teal backg...
- 05:14 PM Bug #2834 (Resolved): Incorrect Actor Icons
- A couple actor icons that aren't correct:
MATLABExpression (this actor currently uses an arrow icon, but it should...
- 02:51 PM Bug #2833 (Resolved): 'Open' problem with new DarwinCoreDataSource actor
- Recently, the DarwinCoreDataSource actor was updated to allow species names to be input during workflow execution rat...
- 04:37 PM Bug #2426: Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- The two actors that seem to cause the problem are the only 2 that use the "ptolemy.vergil.icon.ImageIcon" class. Mayb...
- 11:21 AM Bug #2426: Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- If both the 'Image' and 'Monitor Image' are removed from the actor list, the error message goes away!
- 09:19 AM Bug #2307: Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- Mac OSX Intel code and associated libraries for GDAL projection and file conversion actors has been checked in to lib...
- 10:58 AM Bug #2830 (Resolved): Actor names to change/actors to remove from application
- I'm opening a bug to keep track of notes about some actors that have come up as I've gone through the actor docs.
- 02:56 PM Bug #2829: "Warning: Unrecognized XML Element" message
- Added <configure> </configure> tags around the paragraph (<P></P>) tags used in the new documentation (ie inside the ...
- 02:45 PM Bug #2829 (Resolved): "Warning: Unrecognized XML Element" message
- A "Warning: Unrecognized XML Element" message (message box containing "P") appears when starting Kepler after deletin...
Also available in: Atom