From 02/16/2008 to 03/16/2008
- 11:41 AM Bug #3150: Need to add PTII Python actors back into Kepler
- The Python actor(s) now operate correctly in Kepler. Several examples workflows are now in the demos/Python directory...
- 11:57 PM Bug #3173: Improve data frame handling between RExpression actors
- The R actor now uses the serialize/unserialize method described by jim for data frames and also for other complex R o...
- 10:40 AM Bug #3173: Improve data frame handling between RExpression actors
- tried with my system (running R v2.4.1) and it does work.
Jim pointed out that my version of R does not use "1L" to e...
- 08:36 PM Bug #3173 (Resolved): Improve data frame handling between RExpression actors
- The short version: true data types might not be preserved when using text file-based serialization of data frames bet...
- 04:04 PM Bug #3172 (New): windows mouse wheel doesn't scroll canvas
- Kepler Version: Release Candidate 1
OS: Windows xp
I have a usb mouse. When a workflow exceeds the window size,...
- 02:39 PM Bug #3127: workflows can open off the screen
- I changed ptolemy/actor/gui/WindowPropertiesAttribute.java so that if any part of the window is off of the screen, th...
- 01:08 PM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- This now works. You can click customize and even if there is no current documentation, a blank documentation window ...
- 09:31 AM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
Creating and actor without the KeplerDocumentation Attribute is as simple as creating a new Java coded acto...
- 02:04 PM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- I fixed a bug where the documentation would not show if a value in the moml was null. This fix was in the PTII tree ...
- 12:11 PM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- Oops, I meant to add that feature but forgot. I'll add it now. Thanks for finding it, Dan.
- 11:40 AM Bug #3169 (Resolved): Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- If one instantiates a new actor, it can be added to the library or saved as a KAR, but there is no way to add documen...
- 10:40 AM Bug #3167 (Resolved): Customize documentation fails when ports added
- New customized documentation dialog has a 'null' error when ports have been added.
To see the error, customize an ...
- 11:10 AM Bug #3078: No documentation for the 'SSH to Execute' actor
- These actors now have documentation. closing the bug.
- 11:03 AM Bug #2853: Documentation (where to save it; customization)
- This bug is now fixed. Kepler documentation can be edited and customized from the workflow.
- 03:13 PM Bug #3162 (Resolved): ptExecuteConfig.xml depends on removed basicKeplerLibrary.xml
- ptExecuteConfig.xml, used by ptexecute, depends on basicKeplerLibrary.xml,
which was recently removed from CVS. I tr...
- 01:38 PM Bug #3062: Need ASC grid Utilities actor
- A new actor called 'AscGridValue' has been added to the Kepler src and an example workflow using it has been added to...
- 08:43 AM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- added support for just viewing the contents of the cache file rather than trying to cram it into a table.
also, if th...
- 04:21 PM Bug #3161 (New): progress meter when downloading data with RBNBToKepler actors
- When the RBNBToKepler actors are downloading data, some kind of progress meter should appear.
- 04:17 PM Bug #3160 (New): RBNBToKepler actors should work within SDF, PN and DDF
- The RBNBToKepler actors need to work in a reasonable way under at least the following three domains: SDF, PN, DDF.
- 04:13 PM Bug #3159 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler datasource actors should be merged into one.
- The 3 RBNBToKepler actors should be merged into one.
- 04:08 PM Bug #3158 (New): RBNBToKepler actors need to timeout more quickly
- RBNBToKepler actors need to timeout more quickly when an RBNB server cannot be reached. It currently takes too long f...
- 03:58 PM Bug #3157 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler actors should support all three sink modes
- RBNBToKepler actors should support all three sink modes: Subscribe, Monitor and Request. Currently only Request is su...
- 03:45 PM Bug #3156 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler actors should only download data for connected ports.
- RBNBToKepler actors should only download channel data for output ports that are connected.
Currently a requestChan...
- 03:39 PM Bug #3155 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler actors should allow different output formats
- RBNBToKepler actors need the ability to switch between at least two different styles of data output from their output...
- 03:00 PM Bug #3118: remove "Add" button from data Sources dialog
- We can reopen this if after more consideration we are sure that there will be no need for a search interface for regi...
- 02:56 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- Some additional comments:
It should be noted that the IPCC data that originally started this error is not the more c...
- 02:49 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- I've also hooked up the "Allow lenient data parsing" parameter from the EMLDatasource actor to the parsing behavior s...
- 02:31 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- We can display the message when the metadata is first parsed. Right now I have it as a MessageHandler warning for _e...
- 01:14 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- For that matter, even if record delimiter is present in the metadata, if we get a parsing error we might want to try ...
- 01:11 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- For common problems like this, if the record delim is missing from the metadata, we should try a couple of common one...
- 12:26 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- This is a problem due to the record delimiter [not] specified in the EML for the data.
the EMParser defaults to:
- 02:54 PM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- I'm quite happy with how this is working and feel it is ready to be included in the 1.0.0 release - closing the bug. ...
- 12:31 PM Bug #3154: Documentation missing for DarwinCoreDataSource
- In addition to adding the documentation to the moml in the actor library , we'll also need to add some code that was ...
- 11:47 AM Bug #3154 (Resolved): Documentation missing for DarwinCoreDataSource
- When a DarwinCoreDataSource is dragged to the work area from the actor list, there is no documentation available. The...
- 11:32 AM Bug #3039: EML2 Datasource (from search) does not include Documentation
- this is working now. uses the EML200Datasource as a lookup key in the library and uses the documentation found from ...
- 11:25 AM Bug #3061: Need IPCC data by month
- The ability to get data by month has been added to the limateFileProcessor and ClimateChangeFileProcessor actors.
- 12:51 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- I think the problem occurs for any of the IPCC files; specifically, look at
- 11:52 AM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- i'll take a look at this.
Is there a specific data package that you were looking at? (there are many)
- 11:44 AM Bug #3153 (Resolved): Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- As of RC1, there is a 'Preview' menu item on the popup menu for EML DataSource actors. If one tries to preview the da...
- 11:09 AM Bug #3152: Use EcoGridServicesController with EcoGridWriter actor
- This actor is a rough test one which is in early stage. It needs to be polished. If we can use EcoGridServicesControl...
- 10:57 AM Bug #3152 (New): Use EcoGridServicesController with EcoGridWriter actor
- I'm of two minds here:
Pro: It seems like having to enter both a PutService endpoint and an AuthenticationService en...
- 08:42 PM Bug #3150: Need to add PTII Python actors back into Kepler
- I have added the python/jython actors back into my own copy of kepler for experimental testing. From the console outp...
- 04:26 PM Bug #3150: Need to add PTII Python actors back into Kepler
- The issue here is that Jython, the Java implementation of Python, writes
a cache file for each jar file in the class ...
- 08:04 PM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- I merged in IOPortEvent and IOPortEventListener.
I also updated ptolemy/domains/pn/kernel/NondeterministicMerge
- 03:58 PM Bug #3147: Get rid of Swing componets in Ecogrid data access classes
- Actually, calling MessageHandler can result in problems, especially anything
that requires an answer, such as yesNoQu...
Also available in: Atom