From 02/05/2009 to 03/06/2009
- 03:46 PM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- committed the changes to DBConnectionFactory and also the CacheManager and LSIDTree so that connections are not saved...
- 03:09 PM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- good point about closing the first Kepler - the db server would die with it.
Now I've got it so that the server start...
- 08:45 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- What happens when you close the first Kepler instance; are the connections to the subsequent Keplers closed or does t...
- 05:22 PM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- I've played with the current (1.7.2) HSQL and got it to run in "Server" mode within the first Kepler JVM. Subsequent ...
- 06:17 PM Bug #3655: create a Workflow Run Manager with ability to export Publication Ready Archives
- Current todos:
0) The WRM is broken again, it needs to be made to work with the new kepler layout, and within the wr...
- 12:30 PM Bug #3851 (Resolved): Problem when building a package with the new system
- I'm having some problem in creating a package with kepler.
So from the build-area I'm executing:
ant package -Ds...
- 03:43 PM Bug #3529: cannot always set parameters when running workflow from command line
- I've created ptolemy.moml.MoMLCommandLineApplication, which
takes command line arguments that update the parameters. ...
- 05:04 PM Bug #3652: Ensure all Provenance Recording Types record the same things
- Ignore comment #1, it was meant for a different bug.
- 04:40 PM Bug #3652: Ensure all Provenance Recording Types record the same things
- Paul was kind enough to put up our station fence today, and try to better align the yagi. He said it only seemed slig...
- 05:03 PM Bug #3655: create a Workflow Run Manager with ability to export Publication Ready Archives
- Ignore comment #4, it was meant for a different bug.
- 04:42 PM Bug #3655: create a Workflow Run Manager with ability to export Publication Ready Archives
- Eric would like to see webplots of the new data. I've renamed the reap01 (Baskett) datasource (which was still named ...
- 03:32 PM Bug #3669: Tabbed pane interface for holding workflow canvas and additional GUI elements
- Aaron, Debi, Ben, and Derik have designed and implemented a new ViewPane class that can be used to dynamically contro...
- 11:15 AM Bug #3803: Cannot open a workflow through the command prompt, open with, or send to menus
- Basically we need a way to bypass all the Kepler start up stuff and just open a workflow if Kepler is already running...
- 10:59 AM Bug #3809 (Resolved): jni actors do not work
- Actors using native libs do not work, either trunk or 1.0.
Example workflows containing some of these actors:
Also available in: Atom