From 06/25/2011 to 07/24/2011
- 03:52 PM Bug #4953: Remote Components category sticks around sometimes
- This still frequently happens to me.
- 04:09 PM Bug #5442: View->Automate Layout doesn't work in kepler-2.3 branch
- fixed the 2.3.0 issue at r27961
- 08:15 PM Bug #5442: View->Automate Layout doesn't work in kepler-2.3 branch
- Fixed by 27944-27947 for 2.3.
But not yet fixed for 2.3.0 test release.
- 06:56 PM Bug #5442 (Resolved): View->Automate Layout doesn't work in kepler-2.3 branch
- A bunch of ptolemy jars aren't added to the classpath when using the kepler-2.3 branch. This causes at least one prob...
- 03:21 PM Bug #5403: Improve the performance of the workflow archiving data from dataturbine to metacat
- What is the performance difference? What is the difference in workflow run times now with provenance on compared to ...
- 12:30 PM Bug #5403: Improve the performance of the workflow archiving data from dataturbine to metacat
- Dan made significant improvements to this workflow's performance.
Good enough to close this bug?
- 01:08 PM Bug #5129: adding and removing configuration properties could be made easier
- Two more issues:
1) if you start kepler-2.2.0 for the first time, your File menu will have 1 Open... option (can open...
- 12:26 PM Bug #4047: Remove Component doesn't work
- 'Remove component' is apparently no longer an option, so closing.
- 12:22 PM Bug #4967: Disallow dragging romls, workflowRuns, etc onto canvas
- This no longer happens.
- 02:24 PM Bug #5419: Cannot open KARs saved in 2.1.0 suites in 2.2.0 in relaxed mode because ptolemy module changed names
- fixed at r27911 (and r27907).
- 02:22 PM Bug #5441: no 'work will be lost' warning when accepting a patch via Module Manager
- fixed at r27918 and in 2.3 branch at r27919
- 01:04 PM Bug #5441 (Resolved): no 'work will be lost' warning when accepting a patch via Module Manager
- If you check for, find, and accept an available patch via the Module Manager, kepler is restarted with no warning tha...
- 02:22 PM Bug #5440 (Resolved): special checkout behavior for hardcoded ptolemy module names
- org.kepler.build.Get.getModule(Module module) has special behavior when it comes across the modules with names: ptole...
- 04:04 AM Bug #5438: missed menubar and misformed buttons without text
- Yes, that it is an option, but I do not prefer.
The official cause can be found here:
- 07:23 PM Bug #5439: file parameter ignores directory
The issue here is that under Mac OS X, we are now using FileDialog instead of JFileChooser
because FileDialog has t...
- 06:56 PM Bug #5439: file parameter ignores directory
- This looks like a problem with my recent FileDialog changes for the Mac.
I'm working on a fix now
- 04:10 PM Bug #5439 (Resolved): file parameter ignores directory
- Choosing a file /tmp/file.txt gets replaced with $KEPLER/file.txt. In Ptolemy it's replaced with $CWD/file.txt.
- 02:33 PM Bug #5438: missed menubar and misformed buttons without text
- I would try Sun/Oracle's JDK instead of openjdk.
- 01:11 PM Bug #5438: missed menubar and misformed buttons without text
- It´s native on just starting kepler. Nothing to do other. And it is always there.
I´ve wondering that I am the first ...
- 12:53 PM Bug #5438: missed menubar and misformed buttons without text
- How does this error occur? e.g., starting Kepler?
I found a similar exception to the one shown in your console outp...
- 07:22 AM Bug #5438: missed menubar and misformed buttons without text
- It´s worser than I´ve thought.
The getting started guide shows that there must be a menubar with FILE... and so on a...
- 06:58 AM Bug #5438 (Resolved): missed menubar and misformed buttons without text
- Like the summary says.
I will attach a screenshot that shows that the buttons "Search","Advanc.." and "Sources" are ...
- 06:33 PM Bug #5186: Publish example KARs to repository
- I documented and uploaded 4 example REAP KARs right after 2.2 shipped. This is still sparse, I encourage others to pu...
- 05:59 PM Bug #5424: see if it's worthwhile to upgrade hsql from 1.8
- see bug#5429 for more discussion
- 03:37 PM Bug #5433: use 1024m instead of 512m for reporting suite
- Just increasing to 768m is enough. In fact the one set of tests i did (below) surprisingly shows this as having bette...
- 06:15 PM Bug #5413: large run deletion via the WRM with hsql provenance store takes a very long time and no gui feedback
- No longer blocking during run-delete, just showing the wait cursor at r27799.
- 04:22 PM Bug #5429: improve default provenance store performance
- On the issue of max data file size (hsqldb.cache_file_scale=1), we are currently limited to 2gb. I've reached this wi...
- 05:25 PM Bug #5429: improve default provenance store performance
- Did more research yesterday and found some changes to hsqldb post 1.8 that sound valuable wrt our shutdown performanc...
- 02:21 PM Bug #5320: Get "could not find entity 1876 in parameter table" when run the dataturbineToMetacat workflow
- 12:46 PM Bug #5090: Report Layout interface is confusing wrt locking and switching to old layouts
- fixed this at r27806
(In reply to comment #2)
> If the layout is empty, the warning dialog about discarding the curr...
- 11:26 AM Bug #5437 (Resolved): provenance hsqldb database doesn't behave as though it's properly shutdown when in server mode
- When using server-mode hsqldb provenance, kepler shutdown goes very fast, the .log file remains, and subsequent keple...
- 06:19 PM Bug #5413: large run deletion via the WRM with hsql provenance store takes a very long time and no gui feedback
- Some progress on this with r27791, the wait cursor will now display over WRM during deletion. Everything still blocks...
- 04:53 PM Bug #5435: passing string into a parameter for headless execution doesn't work
- Take a look at
which gives hints. H...
- 04:36 PM Bug #5435: passing string into a parameter for headless execution doesn't work
- This also happens when trying to run from Ptolemy:
# $PTII/bin/ptolemy -x "xxx" ptparamx.xml
Change failed: <propert...
- 04:08 PM Bug #5435 (New): passing string into a parameter for headless execution doesn't work
- If you attempt to pass in a string to a Parameter for a headless execution, the value doesn't get used. An integer wo...
- 04:47 PM Bug #5436 (Resolved): KeplerConfigurationApplication does not show run exception
- KeplerConfigurationApplication does not show exceptions that occur during workflow execution.
- 03:19 PM Bug #5434: run-kar result from headless kepler.sh execution doesn't contain report artifacts
- fixed at r27772.
- 07:03 PM Bug #5434 (Resolved): run-kar result from headless kepler.sh execution doesn't contain report artifacts
- This thread:
prompted me to look i...
- 03:28 PM Bug #5433 (Resolved): use 1024m instead of 512m for reporting suite
- Kepler has a max memory setting of 512m by default. Increasing this to 1024m when using the reporting suite enables u...
- 03:16 PM Bug #5429: improve default provenance store performance
- After a lot more testing with the cache_file_scale and hsqldb.cache_scale options, and for the GDD workflow processin...
- 12:32 PM Bug #5432 (Resolved): 2.2 mac installer contains 2 copies of everything
- There is a zip file in each module containing the contents of the module.
I would not create a new installer for 2...
Also available in: Atom