From 05/26/2011 to 06/24/2011
- 06:05 PM Bug #5429: improve default provenance store performance
- We're not explicitly doing a SHUTDOWN of the provenance DB when we quit Kepler, and "the log is never reused unless t...
- 05:51 PM Bug #5430 (Resolved): problems with multiple instances of kepler
- If you start two instances of kepler running at the same time on one machine, and quit the first instance, the second...
- 02:40 PM Bug #4827: RExpression does not handle matrix tokens correctly.
- I just re-tested this with the latest trunk. The problem is still there.
- 01:13 PM Bug #5429 (New): improve default provenance store performance
- Currently there can be some big performance penalties when using kepler with provenance turned on (by default using h...
- 01:59 PM Bug #5090: Report Layout interface is confusing wrt locking and switching to old layouts
- If the layout is empty, the warning dialog about discarding the current layout should not appear. (There's no layout ...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5407: wrm/tagging have errors when starting with provenance turned off
- Fixed by r27756 and r27758
- 12:43 PM Bug #5129: adding and removing configuration properties could be made easier
- The hack included at r26897 to move old configuration xml files out of the way for the first launch of kepler-2.2.0 i...
- 04:07 PM Bug #5320: Get "could not find entity 1876 in parameter table" when run the dataturbineToMetacat workflow
- The error message is gone during my testing.
- 03:41 PM Bug #5158: remaining provenance issues for 2.1 release
- Upgrade process done.
- 01:34 PM Bug #5302: module_dependencies column defined too short
- Now using "text" type where supported.
- 04:30 PM Bug #5090: Report Layout interface is confusing wrt locking and switching to old layouts
- I simplified this quite a bit some time ago and got rid of the lock edit mode button. It could be improved further th...
- 04:25 PM Bug #5091: Dragging and dropping report layout items NPEs
- This no longer happens.
- 04:00 PM Bug #4247: Application menu items sometimes disappear on OS X
- closing, this was just left open as a reminder.
- 11:20 AM Bug #5426: workflow lsid changes when running from command line
- Attaching example workflow.
- 11:18 AM Bug #5426 (Resolved): workflow lsid changes when running from command line
- There are two problems that occur when running a workflow from the command line and specifying a non-default paramete...
- 10:41 AM Bug #5425 (New): error when running -nocache and no .kepler
- The following occurs when running from the command line, specifying -nocache, and there's no .kepler:
- 04:54 PM Bug #5320: Get "could not find entity 1876 in parameter table" when run the dataturbineToMetacat workflow
- This should be fixed in r27746. Jing, please test.
- 11:00 AM Bug #5410: provenance data is not flushed to HSQL database before Kepler quit.
- Fixed in r27741.
- 06:23 PM Bug #5424 (Resolved): see if it's worthwhile to upgrade hsql from 1.8
- Currently hsql is at v2.2, but we're still using 1.8. There are a number of benefits to upgrading to 2.2. Dan and I d...
- 06:49 PM Bug #5405: remove tagging's BasicGraphController override
- closing after further testing.
- 06:48 PM Bug #5422: Tools=>Tag Manager... menu option is missing
- fixed at r27729
- 02:31 PM Bug #5423 (New): Put kepler-server war file and kepler executatlbe as part of normal installation procedure
- We will have a kepler-server component, it consists of three parts:
2. workflow run engine
- 12:57 PM Bug #5420: Two types of NPE issues when 2.2.0 installed and run by a non-admin windows user
- David looked into this bug. I've pasted his assessment is below, essentially I managed to stumble on a bug that will...
- 12:42 PM Bug #5412: saving with an open plot window crashes
- I fixed the NPE in KeplerGraphFrame in r27705. The NPE when saving kars no longer occurs, possibly due to Ptolemy r61...
- 12:40 PM Bug #5411: file->save to xml does not work
- This no longer occurs. I fix a bug in KeplerGraphFrame in r27705 and I believe Ptolemy r61130 helped too.
- 04:56 PM Bug #5422 (Resolved): Tools=>Tag Manager... menu option is missing
- The Tools=>Tag Manager... menu option has gone missing. Maybe one of the other new Tools menu options (JVM Memory Set...
- 04:51 PM Bug #5405: remove tagging's BasicGraphController override
- should be fixed at r27696.
leaving open for a little more testing.
- 12:12 PM Bug #5420 (Resolved): Two types of NPE issues when 2.2.0 installed and run by a non-admin windows user
- In Windows XP I installed 2.2.0 using a non-admin user account and get NPEs when trying to do a component search or w...
- 12:05 PM Bug #5419 (Resolved): Cannot open KARs saved in 2.1.0 suites in 2.2.0 in relaxed mode because ptolemy module changed names
- Even in 'relaxed' kar opening mode, you have to use the 'force open' option to open kars saved beneath 2.1 (2.0 kars ...
- 07:18 PM Bug #5345: Kepler 2.2rc3 Copyright should be updated to 2011
- Help -> Kepler Documentation -> click on "license" now has 2011.
- 05:56 PM Bug #5418 (Resolved): Build System resets modules.txt during update
- During an 'ant update' all changes a user made to modules.txt in the build-system are lost. Although this may be want...
- 02:47 PM Bug #5414: fileparameter browse has NPE
I'm in the process of updating the file browser dialogs to use
java.awt.FileDialog under Mac OS X so that use...
- 01:58 PM Bug #5412: saving with an open plot window crashes
- This seems to be a Kepler bug now, so I'm resetting the assignee to default.
- 01:48 PM Bug #5417: changes to a sensor's serial-number param do not get written to config file
- fixed at r63
- 01:20 PM Bug #5417 (Resolved): changes to a sensor's serial-number param do not get written to config file
- If you Configure Actor a sensor actor and change it's serial-number, this change is lost on SPAN restart because it i...
- 10:25 AM Bug #5416: downloaded modules by Kepler module manager should know the path of main Kepler installation.
- I suggest setting a Java property. For Ptolemy, we use ptolemy.ptII.dir.
On the Mac,
- 09:40 AM Bug #5416: downloaded modules by Kepler module manager should know the path of main Kepler installation.
- The challenge is that new downloaded modules are not aware the path of the main Kepler installation. So these modules...
- 09:00 AM Bug #5416: downloaded modules by Kepler module manager should know the path of main Kepler installation.
- Why couldn't this just be a standard configuration property that is set by the core or loader on startup and that is ...
- 02:44 PM Bug #5416 (Resolved): downloaded modules by Kepler module manager should know the path of main Kepler installation.
- In Kepler 2.2, new modules downloaded by Kepler module manager are located at ~/KeplerData/kepler.modules/, which inc...
- 02:30 PM Bug #5415 (Resolved): module releasing and downloading by module manager should keep file mode.
- Currently, the modules to be released are compressed to be zip files, which will lose the file mode. Some modules hav...
- 05:55 PM Bug #5405: remove tagging's BasicGraphController override
- updated the override at r27661 so workflows will execute again, but it still needs removal
- 02:12 PM Bug #5414 (Resolved): fileparameter browse has NPE
- FileParameter browse button throws an NPE on Mac. No error on linux.
[run] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQue...
- 05:18 PM Bug #5413 (New): large run deletion via the WRM with hsql provenance store takes a very long time and no gui feedback
- Deleting workflow executions that processed a lot of data via the Workflow Run Manager takes far too long - often lon...
- 03:49 PM Bug #5412: saving with an open plot window crashes
- I added throw new RuntimeException to Plot.java and saving to XML generates an exception, but saving to KAR exits Kep...
- 03:30 PM Bug #5412: saving with an open plot window crashes
- I checked in a change to ptolemy.plot.Plot, but I can't verify
that the problem is fixed in Kepler because Kepler doe...
- 03:04 PM Bug #5412 (Resolved): saving with an open plot window crashes
- If there is a plot window open, the following error occurs when saving and crashes Kepler. It also partially writes o...
- 03:00 PM Bug #5411 (Resolved): file->save to xml does not work
- An error occurs when saving to xml:
Also available in: Atom