From 11/13/2003 to 12/12/2003
- 12:39 PM Revision 1972 (metacat): Harvester Class Diagram
- 12:37 PM Revision 1971 (metacat): Remove corrupted version
- 11:56 AM Revision 1970 (metacat): Revisions to the Harvester ERD diagram showing how I think the design can
- be simplified to eliminate duplicate information. Needs further work
before it is implementable.
- 09:13 AM Revision 1969 (metacat): Harvester Class Diagram, class descriptions, sequence of operations.
- 04:49 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- I am running postgresql 7.3, the most recent version for redhat 9 as of two days
ago. From what I can see the old jd...
- 04:39 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- What version of postgresql are you running? Generally, the drivers are forward
compatible as far as java is concerne...
- 04:27 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- Interestingly, I have a current version of metacat running using the original
jdbc .jar file that is checked into lib...
- 04:10 PM Bug #1238 (Resolved): postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- I was looking at the configuration information for using postgresql in metacat
and I think that the current JDBC set...
- 03:42 PM Revision 1968 (metacat): Improvements to the OBFS stylesheet, especially for EML display. Now we
- import the eml_xsl.css stylesheet and override several of its templates.
- 09:41 AM Revision 1967 (metacat): Relocated to metacat/lib/harvester
- 09:25 AM Revision 1966 (metacat): Relocated to metacat/docs/dev/harvester
- 09:17 AM Revision 1965 (metacat): Relocate to metacat/docs/dev/harvester
- 07:25 PM Revision 1964 (metacat): took out h2 tags, added valign=top to TD containing logo, and added missing quotes on a link target=top
- 04:54 PM Bug #1236 (Resolved): enhancement to metacat: overall access controls
- I am submitting this bug to archive discussions we have been having regarding
access priviledges to the entire metac...
- 03:09 PM Revision 1963 (metacat): deleted harvesterConfiguration.xsd. This has been replaced by harvestDocument.xsd now found in metacat/lib/harvester and metacatHarvesterERD.vsd (/metacat/docs/dev/harvester) which models the database tables to be added to metacat.
- 03:03 PM Revision 1962 (metacat): This is the harvesterDocument.xsd. It will be used to validate harvestDocument.xml documents.
- 02:42 PM Revision 1961 (metacat): This is the metacat database schema with the additions for harvester.
- 01:57 PM Revision 1960 (metacat): moved document to metcat/test/harvest directory
- 01:48 PM Revision 1959 (metacat): This is a sample of a harvest document relocated from the metacat/lib directory
- 01:43 PM Revision 1958 (metacat): This is a sample of a harvest document.
- 01:32 PM Revision 1957 (metacat): This is an xml schema that describes the harvest document. The harvest document provides a metacat docid, a document type and a url for "get" ing the eml document.
- 01:27 AM Bug #1235: enable passthrough parameters to support stysheet params
- Implemented this. Now, metacat.properties contains a new configuration
parameter called "query.ignored.params" which...
- 01:22 AM Bug #1235 (Resolved): enable passthrough parameters to support stysheet params
- Many different skins for metacat could take advantage of custom parameters in
the stylesheets. For example the OBFS...
- 01:15 AM Revision 1956 (metacat): Enabled stylesheet parameters to be passed through metacat even when the
- 'query' function is called. Previously, query would interpret all
parameters except a few hardcoded ones to be pathe...
- 11:42 PM Revision 1955 (metacat): Updates that allow registry script to update the lastid field more efficiently
- by calling the metacat 'getlastdocid' function for a given scope. Also some
debugging support added, and a bug where...
- 11:07 PM Revision 1954 (metacat): Build changes that allow the registry install dependency on the beta
- 6 stylesheet converters to be automatically satisfied. Now, if the
webmdentry module hasn't been checked out, it is,...
- 07:01 PM Revision 1953 (metacat): Added new function "getLastId" to the Metacat.pm perl Metacat client. Returns
- the hisghest docid in use in a given scope.
- 05:26 PM Bug #1232 (Resolved): cookie needs to be written after knb page login
- this actually applies to code in the KNBWEB cvs module, but the consequences
apply to metacat.
here's the scenari...
- 04:42 PM Revision 1952 (metacat): New build system that creates a war file and deploys it to tomcat. Also
- updated the web.xml files so that a better servlet path is used. Now, by
default, the servlet path will be: /knb/met...
- 01:23 PM Bug #1230: move metacat.properties out of jar file
- FIXED. The properties file is now installed in the WEB-INF directory rather
than the jar file. This uses a new Opti...
- 12:56 PM Bug #1230 (Resolved): move metacat.properties out of jar file
- The current configuration file for metacat (metacat.properties) is installed
inside of the metacat.jar JAR file. Th...
- 01:21 PM Revision 1951 (metacat): Moved the metacat.properties file from the jar file to now be located in
- the tomcat context directory in WEB-INF. Now the metacat configuration is
editable in place. This change depends on...
- 07:48 AM Revision 1950 (metacat): Add harvester targets
- 09:49 AM Revision 1949 (metacat): Improvements to Harvester single file upload servlets
- 08:50 AM Revision 1948 (metacat): Harvester forms to support single file upload to metacat.
- 05:02 PM Revision 1947 (metacat): Fixed links to ldapweb to include the cfg param for proper styling.
- 03:50 PM Revision 1946 (metacat): removed search box from header
- 03:28 PM Revision 1945 (metacat): corrected image path
- 03:04 PM Revision 1944 (metacat): missed an edit when fixing the bug whereby form names aren't allowed to contain hyphens
- 09:26 AM Revision 1943 (metacat): build props for production metacat on ecoinfo
- 04:18 PM Revision 1942 (metacat): bug fix: added code to strip brackets and hyphens from form names in results page
- 08:51 AM Revision 1941 (metacat): added conditional setting of tomcat servlet.jar path, based on tomcat version in build properties
- 03:18 PM Revision 1940 (metacat): made results page table header into <th> so we can apply a different css style to eml stylesheet subheaders. added whitespace above& below section headers
- 04:48 PM Revision 1939 (metacat): overhaul of ant build file. removed duplicate code for getting dtds and schema. Renamed these targets, pulled all code for copying xsl into a single target (still need separate targets for getting beta6 eml files nad eml2+ files, since older version uses dtds instead of schema.) In future, as eml versions are added, the geteml2+ target shoudl be updated to use the ant iterator class found in the utilities module - this would enable the cvs tags to be defined as a comma-delimited list, and then a common target can be called multile times to do the checkouts, instead of duplicating code. Also added description= attributes to all the targets that looked as if they shoudl be public. These now appear (with their descriptions) when the user types ant -projecthelp
- 11:38 AM Revision 1938 (metacat): changed getdtdschema tarhet to copy eml css to cvs source tree metacat/lib/style/common directory, same as the copy for the XSL stylesheets. Created new ant parameter to hold value of path lib/style/common.
- 11:22 AM Revision 1937 (metacat): fixed iframe tag- had multiple closings. Also added text for browsers that can't display iframes
- 10:44 AM Revision 1936 (metacat): Remove email notification from registry script.
- 09:54 PM Revision 1934 (metacat): knb.css now impots common eml css file - still need to fix layout in eml display tho' - something is being overridden and messes up alignment
- 09:50 PM Revision 1933 (metacat): changed knb skin index page to forward to knb site and include any user params in url. changed resultset.xsl so qformat is handled properly in posts. changed build file to copy default.css from eml checkout to style/common so other skin-specific css can import it if reqd
- 04:59 PM Revision 1932 (metacat): added JS to maintain ?name=value url params thru' redirect
- 03:54 PM Revision 1931 (metacat): added search gif used in default homepage
- 03:45 PM Revision 1930 (metacat): added line to installCommon target that copies the metacat-client.jar to the WEB-INF/lib directory
- 03:05 PM Revision 1929 (metacat): This is the merge from the branch WEB_UI_REDESIGN_BRANCH back into the head.
- The only files that have been removed are those in lib/style/eml2; other files
that have been cvs removed (only from ...
- 11:40 AM Revision 1925 (metacat): Remove unneeded file Upload999.java
- 08:39 AM Bug #1217 (Closed): Extend Metacat Interface and Client
- The Metacat interface, implemented by the MetacatClient class,
exposes a number of core actions of the MetacatServle...
- 05:01 PM Bug #1214 (Resolved): emlb6 to eml2 conversion style sheets should be usable by both metacat and morpho
- The stylesheets as they are right now, have something that are specific to
morpho and other things are specific to ...
- 04:23 PM Bug #1213 (In Progress): emlbeta6 to eml2 conversion stylesheets should be relocatable
- The emlb6 to eml2 conversion stylesheets that are used by webmdentry are
presently in a temp directory. This is the...
- 05:21 PM Bug #1212 (Resolved): inline data file couldn't be deleted if uploading xml document failed
- For handling inline data in eml2 document, Metacat pulls the inline data out and
store it into file system rather th...
- 05:08 PM Bug #1202: If request sessionid not recognized, Metacat SQL error & 0 records returned
- The reseaon cause the bug is the username is null in this situation. So in MetaCatServlet
class, the code assigning u...
- 04:51 PM Revision 1906 (metacat): If the sessionid is null and user will be treated as public.
- 02:40 PM Bug #1139: squery produces output that is not well-formed
- In MetaCatServlet class, the code for handle the pathquery without xml declaration.
The bug was fixed.
- 11:08 AM Revision 1903 (metacat): Get rid of doctype declare in transfer.
Also available in: Atom