From 02/09/2004 to 03/09/2004
- 06:20 PM Bug #1367 (Resolved): Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS
- Temporal and Spatial Coverage not required for NCEAS skin as requested by some
- 06:18 PM Revision 2043 (metacat): Replaced Hash table with Vector of Vector datastructure in getting <param> from Query. This was done so that the results are represented in same order as they appeared in the document.
- 03:59 PM Revision 2042 (metacat): fixed a bug in reloading of kewords from an eml file for edit-datapackage form.
- 03:51 PM Bug #1366 (Rejected): Changes in review entry page
- 1. When user selects none of the states - "Select State Here" appears on the
2. If you edit a document which ...
- 02:28 PM Revision 2041 (metacat): Made changes in the formatting display of Project list.
- 01:01 PM Bug #1365 (Resolved): Doesnt complain if method title is not provided
- Andhrea reported this. She entered a document with method para but no title and
it didn't complain. The document wa...
- 07:37 PM Revision 2040 (metacat): Fixed a bug in sorting of records. Now the result sent back is title sorted.
- 06:07 PM Revision 2039 (metacat): Fixed bug that version could not be zero in replication.
- 11:51 PM Revision 2038 (metacat): Minor changes to allow the registry to work in the knb skin, mainly in
- how to treat the 'site' field. Now it is a free-text organization
field in the KNB skin. Need to test, install this...
- 03:21 PM Revision 2037 (metacat): Added subroutine for replacing characters that might create problem in HTML.
- Specifically written for "being used in any text field. This create a
problem in confirmData template, when you speci...
- 12:49 PM Revision 2036 (metacat): Additional Harvester development
- 11:56 AM Revision 2035 (metacat): Fixed a small bug.
- 09:22 AM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
I have made the change in nceas.css. If it effects anything else, then we can
restore the changes.
- 09:21 AM Revision 2034 (metacat): Fix enter for bug 1306.
- 09:15 AM Bug #1305: Display docid on the top of the edit form
- It was done earlier. No errors have been reported. Hence I am closing the bug.
- 05:44 PM Bug #1325: Check button should copy data from DSO to DSC
- 04:45 PM Revision 2032 (metacat): Made changes so that & and other characters dont mess up the url that is passed to metacat.
- 11:24 PM Revision 2030 (metacat): Added a new OBFS site to the list of sites. Information provided by Stromberg.
- 09:59 AM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
Instead of replacing <p> </p> by <tr><td></td></tr>, the css can be changed.
The webpage formats in this manner be...
- 03:00 PM Bug #1346 (Resolved): The results sent back in response to query should be sorted
- The results that are sent back to client from Metacat are random. It would be
helpful if the records are sorted. Ma...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
From Rick's email:
Karl Cottenie created this metadata entry, which will display in the
not in the Ed...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1326: Registry: Back button erases all the data
- 01:08 PM Revision 2029 (metacat): Mixed a bug reported by Rick and Dan. The form inserted a organizationName tag with no value. This happened only in NCEAS as the tag was included from the drop down site list which doesnot exsist in NCEAS version. Hence, a empty tag was inserted in the eml document.
- 10:40 AM Bug #1344 (Resolved): Cancel button on delete screen leads to a blank screen
- 06:13 PM Revision 2028 (metacat): Bug 1301 - changes made for a repeatable add keyword button
- 06:11 PM Revision 2027 (metacat): Bug 1301 - changes made for a repeatable add keyword button.
- 09:56 AM Bug #1300: Changes in DataSet Orignator
fixed 1), 2), 3), 4>
actually 2) conflicts with bug# 1308
- 09:54 AM Revision 2026 (metacat): Made changes to fix bug# 1300: 1,2,3,4
- 09:45 AM Bug #1308: Change text in Data set Contact
- 09:45 AM Revision 2025 (metacat): Made text changes mentioned in bug# 1308
- 09:37 AM Revision 2024 (metacat): Made changes to fix bug# 1326. The templateVar are now passed on to the responseTemplate also in case of error - so that it can show a link which will send all the values back to register-dataset.
- 09:29 AM Revision 2023 (metacat): Changes made to fix bug# 1326. There is a link which call register-dataset.cgi with all the inputs such as that resgiter-dataset calls reEnterDataSet
- 03:10 PM Revision 2022 (metacat): Harvester source files
- 10:58 AM Bug #1303: Entering of spatial coverage and temporal coverage as optional for NCEAS
- * NCEAS Project will ALWAYS be available. If it is not, the admin database
needs to be updated. This field should b...
- 10:53 AM Bug #1321: Registry: Selection from project list is entered under organization name
- This was intentional behavior. Mark S. and I discussed at length where the
NCEAS WG affiliation should go, and decid...
Also available in: Atom