From 11/17/2004 to 12/16/2004
- 04:35 PM Revision 2338 (metacat): Add a new test case for testing get newest revision number.
- 04:34 PM Revision 2337 (metacat): Add a new method to get newest version of a given document.
- 04:33 PM Revision 2336 (metacat): Add a new method to get newest version for a given document.
- 02:35 PM Bug #1551: Error in Result Page tmpl.
Fixed. Added conditional statements in register-dataset and genericResponse.tmpl
- 02:34 PM Revision 2335 (metacat): Modified code to fix bug# 1551 by adding a conditional statement.
- 02:33 PM Revision 2334 (metacat): Fixed bug #1551 by adding a conditional statement.
- 02:07 PM Bug #1310: Old ACLs are overwritten by registry
Added code to fix this.
- 02:07 PM Revision 2333 (metacat): Made changes to fix bug# 1310. Now while parsing old documents, the script checks for ACLs also.
- 04:55 AM Bug #1344: Cancel button on delete screen leads to a blank screen
Not able to reproduce the blank screen after successful delete. I get a Success
- 04:39 AM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
- *** Bug 1485 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 04:39 AM Bug #1485: Trouble in entering data in NRS ...
The reason for the error is explained in bug 1323. Hence closing this one as a
*** This bug has been ma...
- 04:10 AM Bug #1787: Need to clean out metaact of test and bunk data packages
- *** Bug 412 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 04:10 AM Bug #412: Detecting Test Packages on Metacat
- Same as bug # 1787
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1787 ***
- 12:58 PM Bug #1538: Entity/Character Refeference Conversion Problems
- Its not clear to me that we are handling non-ascii characters properly.
Internet Explorer and some other application...
- 12:51 PM Bug #1372: Registry: Reconfigure entryForm.tmpl
- Andrea -- what is the status on this form redesign? Can it be incorporated into
the registry now?
- 02:42 PM Bug #1819: Access control - deny public/allow user read: user couldn't read
This is not a Morpho problem but a problem on the KNB skin.
- 12:01 PM Bug #1819 (Resolved): Access control - deny public/allow user read: user couldn't read
- I created three DPs for which I had set the Access Permissions so the public
would be denied access and I (uid=conno...
- 03:06 PM Bug #1818 (Resolved): clarifications for DR entry form page
- 1. The entry form page uses the term "registry" toward the top, when it should
2. It should be ...
- 02:58 PM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
- I tested for part 2 of this bug on 12/7/04 and it is still present. The
following illegal characters cause the indic...
- 05:05 PM Bug #1787 (Resolved): Need to clean out metaact of test and bunk data packages
- There are a number of data packages that were placed in metacat for testing
purposes by various people - so many th...
Also available in: Atom