From 04/29/2009 to 05/28/2009
- 12:26 PM Bug #4116 (Closed): Data file replication from sanparks failed
- We found every interesting issue in the data file replication from sanparks.
On KNB, the xml_documents table shows j...
- 11:13 AM Revision 4945 (metacat): Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- 1. When building the Metacat OAI-PMH catalog, modify the database query to search only for documents with public read...
- 09:29 AM Revision 4944 (metacat): Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- Add support for request parameter "metadataPrefix=eml". This returns EML 2.1.0 records in an OAI-PMH format. EML 2.0....
- 05:49 PM Bug #4083: Metacat doesn't declare XML document encoding
- Perhaps a couple of separate issues:
1. We should be explicit about encoding in the XML documents, so that parsers c...
- 05:08 PM Bug #4083: Metacat doesn't declare XML document encoding
- Even with storing the "original" document you have to be aware of the encoding when writing to the Metacat file syste...
- 04:58 PM Bug #4085: The session couldn't be kept after login through devtools.html
- what if you omit the "sessionid=" form the query string? seems like passing in a blank would confuse the other sessio...
- 04:29 PM Bug #4085 (Rejected): The session couldn't be kept after login through devtools.html
- <jing> i went to this page:
<jing> logged in succes...
- 07:05 PM Bug #4083: Metacat doesn't declare XML document encoding
- This needs further discussion. Metacat itself shouldn't be changing the encoding. It should, however, properly accep...
- 06:26 PM Bug #4083 (Resolved): Metacat doesn't declare XML document encoding
- When generating EML documents, Metacat doesn't include the encoding. Currently, the Registry expects its documents to...
- 08:39 AM Revision 4943 (metacat): Begin development for Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- 03:41 PM Bug #4044 (New): start time replication command doesn't work on replControl.html of dev skin
- Today, Chris Jones reported that the timed replication doesn't work between knb and psico metacats. I checked the met...
- 11:47 AM Bug #4043 (Closed): lack of eml-access tree prohibits the doc owner from viewing
- This might be a question, rather than a bug.
This document was added to metacat v1.9.0 (at lter): sbc_eml210_test.1....
- 11:26 AM Revision 4942 (metacat): fixed TOC page numbers.
- 11:24 AM Revision 4941 (metacat): removed old files.
- 11:19 AM Revision 4940 (metacat): pdf of Admin Guide
- 11:18 AM Revision 4939 (metacat): checked paging and made a couple small fixes.
- 04:26 PM Revision 4938 (metacat): Removed old versions of guide and outline.
- 04:23 PM Revision 4937 (metacat): Renamed Admin Guide to remove Draft from file name. Also made changes to LSID section.
- 12:50 PM Revision 4936 (metacat): In AuthSession, I've modified the formatOutput() method to include both the email and organization values found in the userInfo array. On successful login(), this changes the returned xml to include <email> and <organization> elements if they exist in the userInfo array. This information is useful to web client applications that need to show login status beyond just the users full name.
- 10:28 AM Revision 4935 (metacat): Added LSID description to guide.
Also available in: Atom