From 11/28/2009 to 12/27/2009
- 12:14 PM Bug #4637: Metacat Harvester fails to catch some insert and update failures
- Resolved with the following update:
Date: 2009-12-21 12:10:29 -0800 (Mon, 21 Dec 2009)
New Revision: 5...
- 12:10 PM Revision 5169 (metacat): Fix for Bug #4637 - Metacat Harvester fails to catch some insert and update failures. As per comments in the bug entry, the Metacat Harvester logic has been modified to examine the Metacat client return string to confirm that it contains the substring "<success>" following an insert or update operation. It no longer considers just the absence of an exception as indicative of a successful operation.
- 05:57 PM Bug #4641 (Resolved): must support java 1.6
- Metacat currently runds under java 1.5.x, which is now at end-of-life for support. We must support JDK 1.6.x in the ...
- 01:39 PM Revision 5168 (metacat): log connection warnings only when thresholds are exceeded. Add method names to log output
- 01:37 PM Revision 5167 (metacat): add method name to log statements
- 01:36 PM Revision 5166 (metacat): fix spelling of word additional
- 01:26 PM Revision 5165 (metacat): add method name to log messages and create configured thresholds for warning messages
- 01:22 PM Revision 5164 (metacat): add parc-moderators to config.username
- 11:34 AM Bug #4637 (Resolved): Metacat Harvester fails to catch some insert and update failures
- Metacat Harvester is not catching all insert and update errors.
Recently at LTER, there have been a handful of do...
- 12:20 PM Bug #4627: [ESA] Update fails when document rev number is missing
- As I understand it, some things we discussed:
* A quick fix would be modify the registry code so that if the rev num...
- 12:16 PM Bug #4627 (Resolved): [ESA] Update fails when document rev number is missing
- For ESA, when the moderator action is "revise", an email is sent to the submitter. This message contains a link to ed...
- 12:59 PM Revision 5163 (metacat): I've added the PARC and PISCO organizations to the delete and confirm form templates for the data registry application.
- 11:54 AM Revision 5162 (metacat): Change log levels where appropriate and add class/method name to output.
- 11:01 AM Revision 5161 (metacat): Change warn messages to info
- 08:46 AM Bug #4616 (Resolved): Timed Replication takes many hours and drives the load up on KNB
- Timed replication can more than 12 hours lter and almost that long for PISCO.
During that time, the load on the ma...
- 08:52 PM Bug #4612: EML file content out of sync with metacat
- Yeah, I should have been clearer. I'm pretty sure I did something wrong with the actor in Kepler, but I wanted to ra...
- 08:44 PM Bug #4612: EML file content out of sync with metacat
Please provide more information on what you were trying to do with the EcoGrid put actor, what precisely wen...
- 04:46 PM Bug #4612 (Rejected): EML file content out of sync with metacat
- This is on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu. Search for soong_test. There should be 2 entries for "soong_test 1". One has ID soo...
- 04:31 PM Bug #4611 (New): searching for soong_test seems to return entries with "soong test" as well as soong_test
- I'm not sure if this is a "feature" or not. It surprised me. Searching for "soong test" only returns the expected e...
- 04:28 PM Bug #4610 (New): trying to register a dataset when logged in asks for another authentication
- I log into KNB, then go to Register your dataset online, and it says I must register. The register dataset page seem...
- 04:23 PM Bug #4609 (New): when viewed with saved credentials, KNB homepage shows blank entries
- I sign into the KNB, then close the window (but not the browser). The cookie persists, so when I go back to the KNB ...
- 11:40 AM Revision 5160 (metacat): beef up error log messages
- 11:39 AM Revision 5159 (metacat): Make sure session data exists before extracting information
- 11:39 AM Revision 5158 (metacat): Separate code to do tls and non-tls authentication. Introduce AuthTLSException to make error handling easier.
- 10:20 AM Revision 5157 (metacat): Beefed up the logging
- 09:23 AM Revision 5155 (metacat): remove registry.config.username value
- 04:03 PM Revision 5154 (metacat): Start to flesh out the eclipse metacat setup document
- 04:01 PM Revision 5153 (metacat): Create some basic workflow scheduler system installation documents
- 08:12 AM Bug #4602 (New): Enable TLS for all LDAP functions
- Currently TLS is only enabled for authentication in LDAP. Secure systems like the PARC LDAP need TLS for all appropr...
- 03:12 PM Revision 5152 (metacat): When comparing lat and long ranges, make sure the values have content first. Perl values with no content = 0.
- 04:00 PM Revision 5151 (metacat): Change add sql to use a prepared statement. Only try to download a cert if a url was provided.
- 03:59 PM Revision 5150 (metacat): change unregister error message to be an info message
- 03:58 PM Bug #4594: Cannot insert replication server via gui
- Change the sql to use a prepared statement, which works.
Only attempt to download cert if a url was provided.
- 02:27 PM Bug #4594 (Resolved): Cannot insert replication server via gui
- When attempting to add a replication record via the gui at
- 02:01 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Correction, replication row in knb is:
insert into xml_replication (server, replicate, datareplicate, hub)
- 01:29 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- For one way replication from parc to knb, ran the following sql:
insert into xml_r...
- 11:02 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- requested this account be created in parc ldap by Peter Ersts.
- 10:38 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- in metacat.properties, changed auth.moderators since these get added by the registry to doc access:
- 09:32 AM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Added the following section to /etc/http/conf.d/ssl.conf to enable ssl. Note that the cert was already purchased and...
- 12:45 PM Revision 5149 (metacat): fix file name reference for skin configuration file
- 10:40 AM Revision 5148 (metacat): added a commented out line for auth.moderators for the parc system. This will get uncommented on the parc system and the existing auth.moderators will be commented out.
- 07:22 AM Revision 5147 (metacat): I've removed the value for the PARC registry.config.site property since it isn't appropriate to this skin, and causes the registry CGI to produce two organization creator elements with the same value.
- 10:15 AM Revision 5146 (metacat): hard code parc home url
- 10:03 AM Revision 5145 (metacat): Redirect data.palmyraresearch.org to parc skin
- 04:24 PM Bug #4588: Install parc metacat
- Installation complete
- 04:23 PM Bug #4588 (Resolved): Install parc metacat
- installed PARC metacat on data.palmyraresearch.org. Here are the steps I took:
- 11:08 AM Revision 5144 (metacat): I've added the PARC organization to the login form template.
- 11:02 AM Revision 5143 (metacat): I've replaced hard-coded URL strings in the PARC skin files with their appropriate variables in JSP, TT2, and XSL.
- 09:58 AM Revision 5142 (metacat): This updates the Registry login form to handle PARC logins. I've changed the template to load the PARC header and footer if the cfg = parc.
Also available in: Atom