From 11/09/2011 to 12/08/2011
- 04:15 PM Bug #5523: setting authoritative MN and rightsHolder for KNB data on conversion
- On further reflection, I think we might only want to be generating SystemMetadata for objects that were added directl...
- 04:10 PM Bug #5244: ldapweb.cgi shouldn't report ou=Account accounts since they're unusable
- Used Jing's test server to verify that ou=Account entries were not shown.
- 03:52 PM Bug #5522: download linked KNB data and convert links in EML to ORE packages
- Items I am suspicious about:
2(c)(i) -- Generating new objects from external data (URLs) that metadata points to. The...
- 03:13 PM Bug #5523: setting authoritative MN and rightsHolder for KNB data on conversion
- We can certainly find out our local KNB MN Id since it will be configured, but I'm not sure how we would go about def...
- 02:44 PM Bug #5566: Click View Run link get 0 result if user doesn't login on the sanparks skin
- No, it is not. I haven't update your code yet.
I figured it out somehow the search result was cached even the querie...
- 02:17 PM Bug #5566: Click View Run link get 0 result if user doesn't login on the sanparks skin
- Do you think this is because of the new permission handling in Metacat?
The change I just made to trunk means that e...
- 02:06 PM Revision 6755 (metacat): fix tests:
- -insert default objectFormatList from d1_common (includes schemaLocation now)
-calculate checksum for the system meta...
- 01:51 PM Revision 6754 (metacat): update with latest d1_common/d1_lib (includes latest schema changes)
- 01:15 PM Revision 6753 (metacat): prepared statement toString() does not include quotes (') around the inserted values -- now the test reflects this.
- 01:12 PM Revision 6752 (metacat): only handle 100 (consecutive!) docId generations per millisecond, otherwise the generated docid part is bigger than Long.MAX_VALUE and Metacat cannot fully handle that.
- 11:27 AM Revision 6751 (metacat): Metacat now keeps track of permissions on a per-version basis -- the test reflects this change in behavior.
- 11:22 AM Revision 6750 (metacat): check previous revision when attempting to update access control with EML 2.0.x docs
- 10:17 AM Revision 6749 (metacat): remove old access rules for a data object when they are being updated by rules contained in an EML document. Now the OnlineDataAccessTest EML 2.1.0 tests pass.
- 05:31 PM Revision 6748 (metacat): construct the proper previousDocId when checking for update permission
- 05:05 PM Revision 6747 (metacat): for now, look up SystemMetadata directly from the table otherwise we won't have the latest access information. Need to refresh the in-memory copy everytime we edit the access policy via Metacat (includes EML parser)
- 05:04 PM Revision 6746 (metacat): check previous revision for permissions to update (includes data described by EML)
- 05:02 PM Revision 6745 (metacat): use correct "rev" column in xml_revisions table
- 02:42 PM Bug #5566 (Resolved): Click View Run link get 0 result if user doesn't login on the sanparks skin
- On the sanparks skin, if you click the TPC workflows link, you will get a list of workflows. There are three actions ...
- 01:12 PM Bug #5544: the footer of the output page after clicking TPC status/workflow can't be read on Sanparks skin
- It turns out that the TPC workflow/status use another set of css and jsp files. I use the the way of home page to rep...
- 12:18 PM Revision 6744 (metacat): refactor Metacat access handling to be on a per-revision basis so that it more closely aligns with the DataONE approach
- 12:16 PM Revision 6743 (metacat): To avoid id generation conflicts happening at the same millisecond, append a 5 character random string to the end of the docid.
- 11:54 AM Revision 6742 (metacat): Remove header2, footer2 and left-nav2 files.
- 04:31 PM Revision 6741 (metacat): change the default scheduler and workflow run engine urls.
- 03:48 PM Bug #5563 (Resolved): Kepler can't get search result from metacat 2.0.0
- I used kepler 2.3 to do a % query against a metacat which was built from the trunk. It didn't show any result. Actual...
- 03:03 PM Revision 6740 (metacat): retry: add node name in the correct order for predicate navigation
- 02:51 PM Revision 6739 (metacat): update test to reflect newer change:
- handle queries with predicates correctly.
when docids are used in the return field look up, we need to make sure they...
- 02:50 PM Revision 6738 (metacat): add node name in the correct order for predicate navigation
- 06:04 PM Revision 6737 (metacat): Use the absolute path for the change permission jsp page.
- 05:43 PM Revision 6736 (metacat): Add header style to distiguish header and normal row.
- 11:58 AM Revision 6735 (metacat): Make TPC link to use the same mechanism to open header and left panel.
- 09:02 AM Bug #5561: Got a SQL error when click TPC workflows or TPC link on sanparks skin
- Hi, Ben:
I just tried and the sql error has gone. Thanks!
However, it seems that all worklfow and run kar files are...
- 05:36 PM Bug #5561: Got a SQL error when click TPC workflows or TPC link on sanparks skin
- One problem was that the predicate expression was incorrectly escaping the predicate quotes -- now that they are prep...
- 04:23 PM Bug #5561: Got a SQL error when click TPC workflows or TPC link on sanparks skin
- The parameterValues is:
[karEntry/karEntryAttributes/tpcStatus, mainAttributes/lsid, karEntry/karEntryAttributes/Name...
- 04:22 PM Bug #5561: Got a SQL error when click TPC workflows or TPC link on sanparks skin
- The sql statement is:
select xml_nodes.docid, xml_index.path, xml_nodes.nodedata, xml_nodes.parentnodeid, xml_nodes....
- 04:21 PM Bug #5561: Got a SQL error when click TPC workflows or TPC link on sanparks skin
- The pathquery doesn't work:
- 04:19 PM Bug #5561: Got a SQL error when click TPC workflows or TPC link on sanparks skin
- Okay. It turned out the query on comment 2 does work.
- 05:32 PM Revision 6734 (metacat): handle queries with predicates correctly.
- when docids are used in the return field look up, we need to make sure they are included in the values in the correct...
- 04:40 PM Revision 6733 (metacat): widen the third column.
- 03:39 PM Bug #5561: Got a SQL error when click TPC workflows or TPC link on sanparks skin
- i added a printStatckTrace statement and it gave me this:
- 03:36 PM Bug #5561: Got a SQL error when click TPC workflows or TPC link on sanparks skin
- actually, it is not only for the sanpark skin. This query will cause same issue:
- 10:31 AM Bug #5561 (Resolved): Got a SQL error when click TPC workflows or TPC link on sanparks skin
- Clicked TPC status, I saw:
knb 20111202-10:30:51: [ERROR]: DBQuery.createResultDocument - SQL Error: The column in...
- 11:28 AM Bug #5562: Got an NPE when upgrade db from 1.9.5 to 2.0.0
- it was possible to have a null prepared statement if there were no data values to convert to dates -- now checking fo...
- 11:23 AM Bug #5562 (Resolved): Got an NPE when upgrade db from 1.9.5 to 2.0.0
- knb 20111202-11:20:14: [ERROR]: SkinsAdmin.configureSkins - Could not find properties for skin: semtools [edu.ucsb.nc...
- 11:27 AM Revision 6732 (metacat): close prepared statement only if not null
- 11:25 AM Bug #5560: Upgrade access control rules in Metacat DB
- By removing the 'docid' column from the 'xml_access' table, we introduce a huge amount of refactoring -- the custom E...
- 09:02 AM Bug #5560 (Resolved): Upgrade access control rules in Metacat DB
- Metacat handles a single access control policy for ALL revisions of an object whereas DataONE allows different access...
- 10:54 AM Revision 6731 (metacat): fixed a bug that using a wrong table name - acces_log.
- 10:53 AM Revision 6730 (metacat): fixed a bug that using acces_log table name.
- 07:37 AM Revision 6729 (metacat): Upgrade the hazelcast libraries to 22.214.171.124 from 126.96.36.199.
- 04:34 PM Bug #5547: Couldn't get the Register Data Form after login under Register Data tab on Sanparks skin
- If you login on the sanparks home page, you will get the login form when you click Register Data link. It seems that ...
- 03:43 PM Bug #5551: Set public access button on the FGDC document display page doesn't work (on sanparks skin).
- Use accessBlock parameter on setaccess action to replace the original access rules by the new access rules. The new a...
- 03:38 PM Revision 6728 (metacat): Use accessblock in setaccess method. So user can grant/revoke public readable access.
- 01:30 PM Revision 6727 (metacat): ensure that the revision list is ordered ascending in case someone changes the sql query without realizing that it matters...
- 01:21 PM Revision 6726 (metacat): set the byte size of the ORE map before adding it
- 01:12 PM Revision 6725 (metacat): set/update the obsoletes/obsoletedBy fields in system metadata so that we always have a complete revision history for each object.
- Note: ORE maps do not have revision history...yet(?)
- 01:10 PM Revision 6724 (metacat): order the revision list, ascending.
- 12:29 PM Bug #5522: download linked KNB data and convert links in EML to ORE packages
- Disregard the Xerces panic -- I had an old XercesImpl.jar hanging out in my classpath.
- 11:57 AM Revision 6723 (metacat): removing unused class -- can't find a reference to it and it's causing compilation errors for me.
- 11:53 AM Revision 6722 (metacat): for "all" permission, return a list of READ, WRITE, CHANGE_PERMISSION
- 05:31 PM Revision 6721 (metacat): generating ORE maps and creating/updating system metadata now. There are some Permission conversion issues to be worked out yet
- 05:25 PM Revision 6720 (metacat): look up access policy by guid or local id
- TODO: resolve the Metacat/EML "all" permission as it relates to DataONE (there is only READ, WRITE, CHANGE_PERMISSION...
- 05:23 PM Revision 6719 (metacat): make exception/error reporting clearer -- was getting lock messages when perhaps that was not the correct exception.
- 05:22 PM Revision 6718 (metacat): look up all docids is now a static method (ORE/SystemMetadata generation)
- 02:22 PM Revision 6717 (metacat): Add log statements for each call to ILock.unlock() for debugging.
- 01:06 PM Bug #5522: download linked KNB data and convert links in EML to ORE packages
- Using the Foresite library in Metacat to build the ORE maps fails because of jar dependencies. The dependencies are a...
- 04:21 PM Revision 6716 (metacat): Add new test method to test getAccessControl.
- 04:20 PM Revision 6715 (metacat): Add eml test file which contains access part.
- 03:43 PM Revision 6714 (metacat): evict the HazelCast SystemMetadata entry if we update the access control rules via Metacat's legacy API, otherwise stale SystemMetadata stays in memory instead of being looked up from the backing table store.
- 03:41 PM Revision 6713 (metacat): optionally include ORE generation/insertion into Metacat when generating SystemMetadata
- 02:15 PM Revision 6712 (metacat): optionally include ORE generation/insertion into Metacat when generating SystemMetadata
- 01:44 PM Revision 6711 (metacat): Set a default HazelcastInstance after init() is called, and use this instance in getLock() to acquire a lock in the cluster.
- 01:41 PM Revision 6710 (metacat): no need to cast docInfo entries to String -- they are all strings
- 01:39 PM Revision 6709 (metacat): set revision history, the create/update dates and the owner/submitter (correctly)
- 01:05 PM Revision 6708 (metacat): use shared method for looking up "docInfo" map -- both in Metacat replication and in D1 system metadata generation
- 12:38 PM Revision 6707 (metacat): make default formatting a little bit easier to read
- 12:33 PM Revision 6706 (metacat): reformat code -- no changes
- 12:31 PM Revision 6705 (metacat): refactor SystemMetadata creation into separate class from the MetacatHandler -- this will be shared by upgrade code and normal metacat api.
- 11:00 AM Revision 6704 (metacat): include all document revisions when generating "missing" system metadata
- TODO: revision graph captured in obsoletes/obsoletedBy
- 10:10 AM Revision 6703 (metacat): When using ILock.lock(), get a lock on the string value of the Identifier, not the Identifier object itself. Hazelcast locking won't work otherwise.
- 09:46 AM Bug #5551: Set public access button on the FGDC document display page doesn't work (on sanparks skin).
- reopen this bug since ben added a comment on bug 5553:
There is currently a method in Metacat's access API that allo...
- 04:53 PM Bug #5551: Set public access button on the FGDC document display page doesn't work (on sanparks skin).
- Now we had temporary solution for set/revoke public readable access:
user can grant public access to a document, then...
- 09:38 AM Bug #5553: setaccess action may have deleting access rule functionality
- Sounds like we can use it. However, we have to parse the returned result of action=getaccesscontrol in order to prese...
- 09:16 AM Bug #5553: setaccess action may have deleting access rule functionality
- There is currently a method in Metacat's access API that allows you to set the entire access block for a given docume...
- 04:53 PM Bug #5553: setaccess action may have deleting access rule functionality
- When this bug is fixed, we should reopen the bug 5551:
- 08:55 AM Revision 6702 (metacat): Use the Hazelcast ILock mechanism to lock the system metadata identifier rather than using IMap.lock(pid).
- 04:09 PM Revision 6701 (metacat): simplify SystemMetadata generation -- will be done during Metacat upgrade for D1 features/support.
- 03:53 PM Revision 6700 (metacat): clean up populator; use IOUtils library to do string<->stream conversions
- 03:37 PM Revision 6699 (metacat): utilities jar should not be committed to Metacat otherwise we will not retrieve the tagged version during Metacat build process.
- 03:04 PM Revision 6698 (metacat): catch all possible exceptions
- 02:44 PM Revision 6697 (metacat): act as a registered CN when calling CN methods -- create(), for example, is restricted to only be callable by a node of type CN.
- 02:36 PM Bug #5551: Set public access button on the FGDC document display page doesn't work (on sanparks skin).
- For the issue on comment 4, I found the clientViewBean object wasn't set sesssion id in ClientViewHelper.java. After ...
- 02:22 PM Revision 6696 (metacat): Set sessionid for clientVeiwBean when it handle a request.
- Always set the order type to "allowFirst".
- 12:34 PM Revision 6695 (metacat): use IOUtils for testing read/write of XML strings. This goes along with the utilities project change to use the same apache commons IO library. Be sure to clean the utilities checkout in order to catch the right utilities svn tag when building!
- 02:55 PM Bug #5553 (New): setaccess action may have deleting access rule functionality
- Currently, setaccess action can only add access rules to the metacat. There is a limitation.
Sometimes, we want to...
- 02:48 PM Bug #5551: Set public access button on the FGDC document display page doesn't work (on sanparks skin).
- Also i noticed after set the access, the delete, update and set access button disappeared. Only download button can b...
- 02:36 PM Bug #5551: Set public access button on the FGDC document display page doesn't work (on sanparks skin).
- Since "setaccess" action can add access rules, this will cause problem.
Since the documents' allow rules for public r...
- 02:23 PM Bug #5551: Set public access button on the FGDC document display page doesn't work (on sanparks skin).
- To a none-public readable document, if we click the set access button with the checked public read check box, the doc...
- 01:59 PM Bug #5551: Set public access button on the FGDC document display page doesn't work (on sanparks skin).
- The kepler_kepler_21 is a FGDC document with the public readable access rule. Here is the record on xml_access:
- 11:09 AM Bug #5551 (Resolved): Set public access button on the FGDC document display page doesn't work (on sanparks skin).
- When I tried to grant a public readable access to a nonpublic readable document, i got an error:
User public does n...
- 01:07 PM Bug #5537: Move replication control panel to /admin servlet
- There is now a separate /admin screen for replication configuration. Now /replication can require SSL client certific...
- 12:49 PM Revision 6694 (metacat): remove the D1 configuration group (header)
- 12:10 PM Revision 6693 (metacat): verify checksum when retrieving replica from another member node.
- 11:59 AM Revision 6692 (metacat): make sure to get/put system metadata to the HZ map instead of using IdentifierManager directly
- verified changes for: https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/1999
- 11:37 AM Revision 6691 (metacat): match documentation for the MN.describe() header
- 11:31 AM Revision 6690 (metacat): configure synch schedule in the admin screen
- 11:03 AM Revision 6689 (metacat): look-up sych schedule from metacat properties instead of hardcoding them
- 11:00 AM Bug #5530: Sanparks skin shows update and delete action when user public reads a FGDC package
Okay. This is the current behavior. I am going to close the bug.
- 10:44 AM Bug #5530: Sanparks skin shows update and delete action when user public reads a FGDC package
- I think the checkbox should reflect the current state of the document. If it is unchecked, that indicates that it is ...
- 05:10 PM Bug #5530: Sanparks skin shows update and delete action when user public reads a FGDC package
- If fgdc-root.xsl, it has the control to display the buttons or not. The control is the parameter "enableFGDCediting"....
- 10:19 AM Revision 6688 (metacat): when comparing D1 Subject objects, use the equals() method not direct string comparison
- 10:07 AM Revision 6687 (metacat): access nodeList list correctly
- 04:10 PM Revision 6686 (metacat): When read a FGDC document, Metacat will add a new parameter enableFGDCediting params for the xml transforming.
- 02:23 PM Revision 6685 (metacat): New d1 common jar. Fixing my overwritten jar.
- 02:22 PM Bug #5548 (New): Replace COS Mime multipart library
- Here is a comment from Matt in bug 5543:
The COS Mime multipart library is incredibly old, and we should
- 02:20 PM Bug #5543: Can't upload a FGDC metadata file with a data file in SANParks skin
- Ben committed a new version of cos.jar file and modified the MetacatClient.java to handle the file size being -1. In ...
- 11:33 AM Bug #5543: Can't upload a FGDC metadata file with a data file in SANParks skin
- We may not even have to require a known size -- Metacat isn't storing that information. Sure, the new DataONE apis us...
- 02:16 PM Revision 6684 (metacat): set the uploade file size -1.
- 02:11 PM Revision 6683 (metacat): New d1 jars with changes to SubjectBase in the types classes.
- 12:10 PM Revision 6682 (metacat): remove D1 configuration -- it has its own admin screen now
- 12:09 PM Revision 6681 (metacat): updated cos.jar -- cos-26Dec2008.zip
- File upload improvements:
Added support for Servlets 2.4 and Java 5.
Added an ExceededSizeException type to make cat...
- 11:21 AM Revision 6680 (metacat): allow unknown content sizes
- 10:17 AM Bug #5547 (New): Couldn't get the Register Data Form after login under Register Data tab on Sanparks skin
- When you click "Register Data" tab on Sanparks skin, it will show a login form if you haven't login. However, it will...
- 07:51 PM Bug #5543: Can't upload a FGDC metadata file with a data file in SANParks skin
- Jing --
I'm not sure what the right solution is here, but here are some thoughts. First, trying to get the length o...
- 05:58 PM Bug #5543: Can't upload a FGDC metadata file with a data file in SANParks skin
- After dug around the code, i figured out the problem is at the CoientViewHelper.java.
In handlePackageUpload method,...
- 05:00 PM Revision 6679 (metacat): run replicate() in a separate thread so that we don't wait for potentially large data objects to be moved around the system.
- 12:13 PM Revision 6678 (metacat): Call replicate() asynchronously.
- 09:13 AM Revision 6677 (metacat): Use status.toLowerCase() to deal with ReplicationStatus conversion issues. This needs to be reviewed.
- 09:10 AM Revision 6676 (metacat): Use Subject.equals() when comparing DNs rather than CertificateManager.equalsDN(). Don't lock the pid in isNodeAuthorized() to debug for timeout issues. Minor debugging changes.
- 04:04 PM Bug #4728: grant document management privileges to admin user
- Admin user[s] now have complete control of the Metacata data and metadata. The list of items here (1-6) are covered n...
- 03:44 PM Revision 6675 (metacat): give the Metacat admin users FULL permissions on all data/docs
- 03:20 PM Revision 6674 (metacat): correct path for question mark icon -- though the documentation link is broken
- 02:49 PM Revision 6673 (metacat): remove replication control panel from dev skin -- now in admin interface
- 02:47 PM Revision 6672 (metacat): replication control panel now fully implemented as an admin configuration screen
- 02:40 PM Bug #5544 (Resolved): the footer of the output page after clicking TPC status/workflow can't be read on Sanparks skin
- The text of the footer of the output page is black and can be read when a user click TPC workflow/status menu.
- 02:31 PM Bug #5542: Data Package Upload form in SANParks skin missing the description text
- In footer, set some text to be regwhitetext. So everything looks fine.
- 02:30 PM Bug #5542: Data Package Upload form in SANParks skin missing the description text
- The text was not missing, but its color was white and couldn't be read.
The regtext class in sanparks.css was set:
- 02:23 PM Revision 6671 (metacat): change the footer to be regwhitetext style.
- 02:22 PM Revision 6670 (metacat): make regtext style black and add new style regwhitetext.
- 12:19 PM Revision 6669 (metacat): move replication configuration actions to the admin servlet and out of the replication servlet
- 12:03 PM Bug #5533: Sanpark skin main page has login issue
- For the first issue that a user could not log in on IE, the reason is IE invalid the login form after a div, which co...
- 11:42 AM Revision 6668 (metacat): Using the method sending form parameters rather than form object.
- The reason is IE will invalidate the form object after putting a login message on the div which contains the form.
- 11:38 AM Revision 6667 (metacat): Add methods to send form parameters to the server.
- 11:19 AM Revision 6666 (metacat): save SystemMetadata when replicating data and metadata -- this way if/when the node decides to be a DataONE MN it already has the information needed for each object
- 06:15 PM Revision 6665 (metacat): Minor logging for isNodeAuthorized(), and compare subjects properly. Change this to Subject.compareTo() when it is vetted.
- 04:09 PM Revision 6664 (metacat): check for authenticated and verified user permissions
- 03:34 PM Revision 6663 (metacat): throw NotAuthorized when there is no session
- 02:55 PM Bug #5543 (Resolved): Can't upload a FGDC metadata file with a data file in SANParks skin
- I tried to use the data package upload form to upload a FGDC file, it succeeded. However, if i uploaded a FGDC file w...
- 02:45 PM Bug #5542 (Resolved): Data Package Upload form in SANParks skin missing the description text
- It misses the text like:
Enter the Meta Data File (*.xml)
Enter Data File 1 (*.shp)
Enter Data File 2 (*.dbf)
- 02:27 PM Revision 6662 (metacat): Catch RuntimeExceptions thrown by Hazelcast as opposed to general Exceptions to we don't catch exceptions we're trying to throw.
- 01:51 PM Revision 6661 (metacat): include Subject comparator changes
- 12:58 PM Revision 6660 (metacat): get params from multipart params for systemMetadataChanged call
- 10:45 AM Revision 6659 (metacat): generalize exception handling -- add cause detail
- 10:38 AM Revision 6658 (metacat): remove DataONE schema reference in xml_catalog
- 10:34 AM Revision 6657 (metacat): Changes to setReplicationStatus and isNodeAuthorized(), working out minor bugs in replication.
- 09:50 AM Revision 6656 (metacat): include exception cause when throwing new exception (combine RuntimeException in Exception handling -- they are almst identical)
- 04:01 PM Revision 6655 (metacat): use /cn/xslt/ for the standard cn deployment
- 03:55 PM Revision 6654 (metacat): new jars with (at least) xslt updates for the D1 CN
- 10:48 AM Revision 6653 (metacat): throw InvalidToken when session is null
- 10:47 AM Revision 6652 (metacat): correct typo
- 09:37 AM Revision 6651 (metacat): Send the correct node id (the target node) when calling setReplicationStatus()
- 01:30 AM Bug #5513: add support for DOI identifiers from EZID
- I created a new library called 'ezid' in its own project that can be used to access the EZID REST services from withi...
- 04:00 PM Revision 6650 (metacat): get pid from normal params, not the URL -- the client should include them in the params -- and not as a serialized "object" since it is just a string value
- 03:49 PM Revision 6649 (metacat): check obsoletes and obsoletedBy PIDs when updating objects
- 03:34 PM Revision 6648 (metacat): delete system metadata when MN.delete() is called.
- 03:31 PM Revision 6647 (metacat): Using the method which reloads the page after sending login. This will fix an issue that the search function couldn't get the session id after login.
- 03:29 PM Revision 6646 (metacat): Add a new method which will reload the page after submitting a form.
- 02:59 PM Revision 6645 (metacat): throw InvalidToken when there is no session (certificate) provided in update() and delete() methods.
- 05:47 PM Revision 6644 (metacat): Calls to setReplicationStatus() can only be made by a CN or the MN that is the target replica node. Implement this service restriction in CNodeService using CertificateManager's equalsDN() method.
- 04:47 PM Revision 6643 (metacat): The ReplicationStatus parameter is 'status', not 'replicationStatus', in the architecture documentation.
- 03:50 PM Revision 6642 (metacat): Although parameters for setReplicationStatus() are expected as multipart/form-data fields, they seem to be added to the HttpServletRequest as URL parameters during the proxy forwarding in d1_cn_rest_proxy. Test for their existence as multipart fields, but fall back to request params, otherwise, throw an InvalidRequest exception.
- 11:18 AM Revision 6641 (metacat): updated d1_libclient jar from trunk
- 11:17 AM Revision 6640 (metacat): updated d1_common jar from trunk
- 09:54 AM Revision 6639 (metacat): lookup stylesheet from metacat.properties for CN list objects and list formats. This is used in conjunction with the CN rest service deployment where the xslt is actually kept.
- 09:12 AM Revision 6638 (metacat): actually persist the MN id value to the properties file
- 09:10 AM Bug #5537 (Resolved): Move replication control panel to /admin servlet
- Instead of using the SSL client certificate secured /replication servlet to administer replication settings via the w...
- 09:06 AM Revision 6637 (metacat): set the newly assigned MN id after we call CN.register().
- 09:00 AM Bug #5531: Remove/make optional the DataONE MN registration that occurs during Metacat configuration
- There is now a separate admin configuration screen for dataone:
-you can bypass it in the same way you can bypass geo...
- 08:58 AM Revision 6636 (metacat): Added stack trace debugging for CNodeService.isNodeAuthorized() for tracking down replication issues.
- 11:36 PM Revision 6635 (metacat): DataONE MN registration/configuration is now its own configuration page in the admin interface.
- 12:07 PM Revision 6634 (metacat): Since we're using a multipart form to encode parameters, extract the params out of the multipart form prior to doing a get() from the multipartparams map in setReplicationStatus(). Likewise, do the same in updateReplicationMetadata() and setReplicationPolicy().
- 08:52 AM Revision 6633 (metacat): New libclient jar with changes to CNode.setReplicationStatus() (r5824).
- 08:30 AM Revision 6632 (metacat): Use a session object that is set to null when calling CNode.setReplicationStatus()
- 08:05 AM Revision 6631 (metacat): Add debugging code to MNodeService.getReplica().
- 06:55 PM Revision 6630 (metacat): Set a new Session object to null, to be overwritten by the CertificateManager session information from the X.509 certificate.
- 05:45 PM Revision 6629 (metacat): more changes for http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5527
- 04:26 PM Revision 6628 (metacat): get server param only when it is expected
- 03:34 PM Revision 6627 (metacat): check replication table (not keystore) for trusted server host name match
- 03:19 PM Bug #5353: EcogridWriter doesn't work with the metacat built from trunk.
- Both Jing and I were unable to replicate this bug testing against a more recent Metacat trunk build
- 02:56 PM Bug #5353: EcogridWriter doesn't work with the metacat built from trunk.
- I tried this out with Kepler 2.1, writing sample EML 2.0.0 and EML 2.1.0 metadata (and data files). All worked out fi...
- 12:14 PM Bug #5353: EcogridWriter doesn't work with the metacat built from trunk.
- Is there a sample Kepler workflow we can use to debug this?
- 02:28 PM Bug #3815: Ampersand character not correctly encoded
- I just tried the registry on a test machine running most recent Metacat trunk and the ampersand was correctly encoded...
- 12:51 PM Revision 6626 (metacat): Adding new D1 jars (r5818) with changes to libclient's CNode.setReplicationStatus(). It now sends multipart params rather than files since there's no XML structure to ReplicationStatus.
- 12:47 PM Bug #5536: Restore replicated data files that are 0 bytes
- Matt suggests an alternative approach: delete the files and the DB records for those files so that the next timed rep...
- 12:23 PM Bug #5536 (Resolved): Restore replicated data files that are 0 bytes
- Due to a replication bug, some data files were not replicated fully. These should be tracked down and restored.
- 12:44 PM Bug #4405: PISCO, KNB and LTER have different query result for SBC datasets.
- Running the query against the PISCO server returned the expected 14 records.
- 12:33 PM Bug #5532: Use strict build tag strategy for 2.0.0 release
- Looks good to me.
- 12:31 PM Bug #5532: Use strict build tag strategy for 2.0.0 release
- Proposed tags. Please comment.
-eml schema 2.1.1 (tags/RELEASE_EML_2_1_1)
-eml style sheets (tags/RELEASE_EML_UTILS_1...
- 12:22 PM Bug #5519: Replicated data files are 0 bytes
- This is fixed. We just need to figure out the files that have not replicated successfully. Any 0-length files on KNB ...
- 12:20 PM Bug #3811: Spatial caches should be backed up and restored
- The final step in the process should be to _NOT_ regenerate the spatial cache during 2.0 configuration.
- 12:13 PM Revision 6625 (metacat): added note about PermGen space + Geoserver
- 12:13 PM Bug #5288: Metacat got "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space" after new geoserver update
- added to word doc
- 12:03 PM Bug #5513: add support for DOI identifiers from EZID
- I've managed to get UCSB to agree to pay for an EZID account from CDL that we'll be able to use to programatically as...
- 10:31 AM Bug #5535 (New): The 611 CDR documents replicated to KNB need to be repaired by fixing their inline data.
- This bug is the section 4 of the ongoing concerns:
- 09:59 AM Bug #5534 (Resolved): Replication log somehow doesn't work.
- Metacat logged the some important replication information into the metacatreplication.log file which stays in the dir...
- 09:41 AM Bug #3296: Replication: Many EML documents fail to replicate
- Follow-up to the previous comment of 2008-06-05:
1. There are still 94 documents that fail to replicate. These are a...
- 07:14 AM Revision 6624 (metacat): Fix cast to List<Node> in isNodeAuthorized().
Also available in: Atom