From 10/10/2013 to 11/08/2013
- 04:36 PM Revision 8379 (metacat): Change the mime type to text/xml.
- 04:34 PM Revision 8378 (metacat): Add the nceas' logo here.
- 04:32 PM Revision 8377 (metacat): Add nceas's logo.
- 03:42 PM Revision 8376 (metacat): Use java script in the index.html to create the page. So the account skin doesn't involve any java classes.
- 03:39 PM Revision 8375 (metacat): Use the special web.xml to build the account.war.
- 03:38 PM Revision 8374 (metacat): Add a specify web.xml for the account war file which only contains the cgi and style stuff.
- 02:19 PM Revision 8373 (metacat): use metacatUI 1.2.0 tag for building into Metacat 2.3.0 release.
- 01:56 PM Revision 8372 (metacat): use 2.3.0 without SNAPSHOT pre-release.
- 01:50 PM Revision 8371 (metacat): switch to 1.2 branch of metacatui and make sure fullclean actually removes the metacatui_build directory.
- 08:33 AM Bug #6194 (Closed): publish service does not create an ORE document
- 02:17 PM Bug #6191 (Closed): Wrap ldapweb.cgi links from register-data.cgi metacatui template in div
- 09:16 AM Revision 8370 (metacat): surround the ldap account tools in a div so we can replace them with theme-specific links as needed in the metacatUI. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6191
- 09:14 AM Bug #6193 (Closed): obsoleted versions of objects show up in KNB theme
- 04:27 PM Revision 8369 (metacat): always return the metacat logout form when calling the perl registry logout action, even when there is no perl session to invalidate -- needed for metacatui.
- 04:25 PM Revision 8368 (metacat): use "Username" in header
- 03:27 PM Revision 8366 (metacat): include update statement for marking newer revisions
- 02:31 PM Revision 8365 (metacat): use UI RC3 tag
- 01:04 PM Revision 8364 (metacat): use RC2 metacatui tag
- 04:27 PM Bug #6183 (Resolved): CNodeService API calls don't honor authoritative MN certificates
- Implemented the D1NodeService.isAuthoritativeNodeAdmin() method and put them into the appropriate place. The both MN ...
- 02:35 PM Revision 8363 (metacat): use RC1 metacatUI tag
- 01:57 PM Bug #6194 (In Progress): publish service does not create an ORE document
- Will deploy and test this on dev2.
- 01:56 PM Revision 8362 (metacat): generate ORE object when publishing even if there was not an ORE for the original package. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6194
- 12:31 PM Bug #6193 (In Progress): obsoleted versions of objects show up in KNB theme
- Tested on dev2 and it works as expected:
- 12:05 PM Bug #6193: obsoleted versions of objects show up in KNB theme
- Corrected my comments (was reading too fast this morning) - yes, the MN.update() call should be updating the obsolete...
- 10:33 AM Bug #6193: obsoleted versions of objects show up in KNB theme
- That's not what I am seeing. Did you change something manually?
The sysmeta for the new DOI: https://knb.ecoinfor...
- 07:29 AM Bug #6193: obsoleted versions of objects show up in KNB theme
- This is not a UI issue, the SM.obsoletedBy field is null for 'solson.11.6'. This was supposed to be fixed by https://...
- 11:53 PM Bug #6193 (Closed): obsoleted versions of objects show up in KNB theme
- From the MetacatUI page for solson.11.6, I logged in and used the Publish button to generate the DOI doi:10.5063/F1QN...
- 08:23 AM Bug #4690 (Closed): register-dataset.cgi should have its permissions set
- Now using runtime exec to do a chmod +x on the *.cgi files during the main configuration.
- 07:57 AM Bug #4690: register-dataset.cgi should have its permissions set
- Can do this on *nix deployments.
- 08:22 AM Revision 8361 (metacat): set registry permissions when configuring the exploded war on *nix systems. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/4690
- 07:34 AM Feature #6196 (Rejected): ORE documents should be generated for new EML records from the Metacat API
- This behavior was added in v2.2.0. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6061
- 12:16 AM Feature #6196 (Rejected): ORE documents should be generated for new EML records from the Metacat API
- Currently, if a metadata document is uploaded via the Metacat API (action=insert or action=update), it does not conta...
- 11:59 PM Bug #6194 (Closed): publish service does not create an ORE document
- When the 'publish' service is called from the GUI in MetacatUI, it should generate an OAI-ORE package so that the lin...
- 04:48 PM Bug #6191 (Closed): Wrap ldapweb.cgi links from register-data.cgi metacatui template in div
- 01:46 PM Bug #6183: CNodeService API calls don't honor authoritative MN certificates
- This method will be applied to both the CN and MN methods.
- 01:07 PM Revision 8360 (metacat): Add the methond named isAuthoritativeMNodeAdmin method. It applies to both CN and MN methods.
- 09:57 AM Revision 8359 (metacat): include href on the captcha link so that it shows as a pointer -- but doesn't navigate anywhere.
- 09:41 AM Feature #6099 (Closed): Remove temporary LDAP accounts after X amount of time has passed
- Now removing expired user accounts in the dc=tmp subtree. This is done whenever someone tries to register an account ...
- 09:34 AM Revision 8358 (metacat): include perl DateTime module in registry install instructions. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6099
- 09:31 AM Revision 8357 (metacat): actually remove the entry if it is expired (uncomment the function call). https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6099
- 08:02 AM Revision 8356 (metacat): correct the createTimestamp filter and search base -- only remove inetOrgPerson entries, not any underlying structure that was added to store these temporary accounts. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6099
- 05:22 PM Bug #6185 (New): Chinese characters are sorted before alphanumeric characters
- Not sure if this is a MetacatUI or Metacat bug?
It may be technically correct, but it is not very user friendly to...
- 03:37 PM Revision 8355 (metacat): On calls to archive(), log the correct call (not delete()).
- 03:25 PM Bug #6183 (Resolved): CNodeService API calls don't honor authoritative MN certificates
- In working with Mark Reyes on calling CN.archive() and CN.setObsoletedBy() calls for the Merritt repository, he repor...
- 12:23 PM Revision 8354 (metacat): correct some syntax errors, date filter formatting. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6099
- 10:50 AM Bug #3218 (Closed): nceas skin front page has font size differences
- 10:45 AM Bug #213 (New): transaction support for packages
- Need to decide if this transaction feature is useful or not, and if not then delete this request. We have operated f...
- 10:44 AM Feature #6109 (Closed): Keep the SOLR index for obsoleted objects
- Now, the solr index has the same behavior of the cn: remove the index for archived objects; keep the index for obsol...
- 10:42 AM Bug #1366 (Rejected): Changes in review entry page
- Rejecting this bug report because it is no longer relevant bcse we aren;t supporting review entry any longer, plus it...
- 10:39 AM Bug #433 (Closed): browse interface to metacat
- Closing as no longer relevant with the new MetacatUI theme work.
- 10:37 AM Revision 8353 (metacat): Renamed the test class.
- 10:22 AM Feature #6099 (In Progress): Remove temporary LDAP accounts after X amount of time has passed
- Trying a dry-run of this on dev2. Using 36 hour expiration for now - configurable in metacat.properties on a per-orga...
- 10:19 AM Revision 8352 (metacat): Rename the IndexGenerator to IndexGeneratorTimerTask.
- 10:16 AM Revision 8351 (metacat): clear temporary accounts that have not been activated after a configurable number of hours. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6099
- 08:49 AM Story #6114 (Closed): Include updated D1 indexing library
- I believe this is complete.
- 08:47 AM Revision 8350 (metacat): change method name from copy and paste.
- 07:02 AM Revision 8349 (metacat): add more details about 2.3.0 features in the README
- 03:48 PM Revision 8348 (metacat): do not include default organization for the metacatui "skin"
- 11:51 AM Revision 8347 (metacat): do not include admin moderator for registry entries by default.
- 11:14 AM Revision 8346 (metacat): show the Organization input field now that we will use keywords for the working group.
- 07:38 AM Feature #6109 (Rejected): Keep the SOLR index for obsoleted objects
- I believe we decided to keep this as is: removing archived objects from the index, but keeping the entries that have ...
- 08:21 PM Revision 8345 (metacat): Fixed a bug that when a data file was archived, the solr index for the metadata object still kept the "documents" element.
- 05:49 PM Revision 8344 (metacat): made the delete method synchronized.
- 04:54 PM Revision 8343 (metacat): If an object was archived, the solr index will be removed for it.
- 11:01 AM Feature #6109: Keep the SOLR index for obsoleted objects
- Note: we only removed the solr index for the archived objects.
- 10:56 AM Feature #6109 (In Progress): Keep the SOLR index for obsoleted objects
- Currently, the solr index will keep both obsoleted and archived objects. The cn only keeps obsoleted objects but remo...
- 05:22 PM Revision 8342 (metacat): Create a utility target to generate a war file which manage ldap accounts - register, password set.
- 02:03 PM Revision 8341 (metacat): Make UI include the Organization (called "site" in the form params) instead of the registry code. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6162
- 02:01 PM Revision 8340 (metacat): Adding theme configuration screenshot to docs
- 01:56 PM Revision 8339 (metacat): use 2.3.0 for this next release of metacat.
- 12:56 PM Revision 8337 (metacat): correct rst formatting.
- 12:44 PM Revision 8336 (metacat): make sure all versions are using 2.2.2 of some sort -- thinking of making this release a 2.3.0 release because we will be branching/tagging from the trunk, not the 2.2.x branch.
- 04:01 PM Bug #6161 (Closed): Add access_log indexes to support DataONE log retrieval
- These are in the trunk now. For large repositories, it may be necessary to increase postgres configuration values so ...
- 12:14 PM Bug #6161 (Closed): Add access_log indexes to support DataONE log retrieval
- 12:16 PM Revision 8335 (metacat): add 2 indexes to speed up dataONE log retrieval. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6161
- 09:38 AM Revision 8334 (metacat): Added Lauren to contributors list in the metacat guide, and made the two lists match in sort order.
- 04:04 PM Bug #6123: Rework on the IndexGenerator class in the metacat-index module
- I am thinking of the issues about moving the class to Metacat:
This class is a backup plan. If we move it to Metac...
- 01:43 PM Bug #6157 (Resolved): Couldn't control the log level in solr
- It turned out that the solr-core.jar and other solr jar files are using the slf4j logging mechanism. It comes with tw...
- 01:36 PM Bug #6157 (Resolved): Couldn't control the log level in solr
- Our current log control didn't work with the log from solr. It has the default value - INFO. The log message was very...
- 01:33 PM Revision 8333 (metacat): 1.Remved the dependency on solr-core since the metacat-common alreay has the dependency.
- 2.Excluded the slf4j-log jar files since we are using slf4j-log4j jar file.
- 12:26 PM Revision 8332 (metacat): Use the slf4j-log4j jar to replace slf4j-jdk one.
- 05:27 PM Revision 8328 (metacat): Change the version to 2.2.2
- 05:24 PM Bug #6154 (Resolved): The metacat configuration showed that it was done even though the dataONE configuration hadn't been touched
- Add a new class DataONEConfigUtil. It has a method to determine if the configuration for DataONE is done or not.
- 05:23 PM Bug #6154 (Resolved): The metacat configuration showed that it was done even though the dataONE configuration hadn't been touched
- It seems the configuration ignore the dataONE part.
- 05:19 PM Revision 8327 (metacat): Fixed a bug that the configuration page shows complete even though the DataONE configuration hadn't done yet.
- 05:18 PM Revision 8326 (metacat): Add a util class for dataone configuration.
- 05:17 PM Revision 8325 (metacat): Change the button from Cancel to Bypass. So it is consistent with the Geoserver configuration page.
- 04:31 PM Revision 8324 (metacat): Add a jsp file to display the schema modification exception.
- 04:29 PM Revision 8323 (metacat): Add code the display the SchemaModification exception.
- 08:46 PM Revision 8321 (metacat): Fixed a catch clause syntax which is only compatible with java 1.7.
- 03:39 PM Revision 8320 (metacat): Add code the overwrite the schema.xml in the solr-home/conf.
- 03:37 PM Revision 8319 (metacat): Add two scripts to update the db to 2.2.2
- 10:34 AM Bug #6141 (Closed): Permission denied to update/publish metadata for group member on Gulfwatch
- 10:31 AM Bug #6141 (In Progress): Permission denied to update/publish metadata for group member on Gulfwatch
- In the branch - being included in 2.2.1 patch for MN and CNs
- 08:36 AM Bug #6141: Permission denied to update/publish metadata for group member on Gulfwatch
- Yes, she was logged in fully. I was tailing the logs and watched her log in, and could see the entry scroll by. Als...
- 06:47 AM Bug #6141: Permission denied to update/publish metadata for group member on Gulfwatch
- My first guess is that there is something not quite right with the login/session since the error message only mention...
- 10:34 AM Bug #6136 (Closed): files left open causes too many file descriptors on OS
- 10:33 AM Bug #6142: Metacat.property guid.ezid.unitemplate.metadata includes context
- This is in the 2.2 branch.
- 06:47 AM Bug #6142: Metacat.property guid.ezid.unitemplate.metadata includes context
- This should be included in the upcoming patch release.
- 10:31 AM Bug #6138 (Closed): Metacat-index assumes default "knb" context
- 03:22 PM Revision 8314 (metacat): Fixed a bug that the group information couldn't be retrived from the session.
- 05:39 PM Bug #6142 (Resolved): Metacat.property guid.ezid.unitemplate.metadata includes context
This has been changed to just be the hostname only.
The metacat.properties file on the Gulfwatch server is also ...
- 05:36 PM Bug #6141 (Closed): Permission denied to update/publish metadata for group member on Gulfwatch
- Sarah Clark was unable to publish metadata on Gulfwatch even though she is a member of the evos group which has permi...
- 04:35 PM Revision 8313 (metacat): Change the guid.ezid.uritemplate.metadata property value to the hostname only, with no context
- 02:57 PM Revision 8312 (metacat): Add properties to keep the hash values for the schema.xml of the solr.
- 02:42 PM Revision 8311 (metacat): Fixed compile error that an ioexception should be caught.
- 11:07 AM Revision 8310 (metacat): Use the setting from the metacat-common component.
- 11:06 AM Revision 8309 (metacat): Some settings will be shared between metacat and metacat-index components.
- 01:01 PM Revision 8307 (metacat): prep project for 2.2.1 patch release -- will also merge to the 2.2.x branch.
- 12:43 PM Bug #6136: files left open causes too many file descriptors on OS
- A brief overview of how I was inspecting memory, threads, file descriptors, etc. while stress testing Metacat. This ...
- 12:27 PM Revision 8306 (metacat): correctly configure metacat-index to use metacat context/deployment location. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6138
- 12:12 PM Bug #6138 (Closed): Metacat-index assumes default "knb" context
- 09:39 AM Task #6040: Metacat-index does not handle <references>
- Even with a SAX parser, the implementation could keep track of all elements with "id" attributes and anytime a "refer...
- 09:36 AM Task #6040: Metacat-index does not handle <references>
- Skye said that the sax parser is used to parse those information. This change may require to use DOM parser. It is a...
- 09:37 AM Bug #6137 (Resolved): Add a new action reindexall to reindex all the solr index
- Just leave as it is.
- 09:33 AM Task #6110 (Resolved): Use a new schema of dataone solr index so that the author last name can be sortable
- Skype released a "buildout" component DATAONE-CN-INDEX_v1.2.1. It only has the schema change. Now our schema is using...
- 09:20 AM Revision 8305 (metacat): Change the svn location of the schema.xml file to d1_cn_index_processor 1.2.1. The 1.2.1 release is a "buildout" release. There was no code change.
- Skye change the attribute "stored" to be true for the authorSurNameSort and authorGivenNameSort. Otherwise the sortin...
Also available in: Atom