From 11/10/2016 to 12/09/2016
- 05:09 PM Bug #7168 (Resolved): ReIndexing a document lost some prov information in the new generated solr doc
- Before I reindexed the urn:uuid:dcbdbea1-573f-4696-8590-14d6876d8d7e document on mn-dev-ucsb-1, it had four values on...
- 04:59 PM Bug #7163 (In Progress): Calling cn.synchronize method asynchronously in mn.updatesystemmeta on Metacat
- 04:58 PM Bug #7149 (In Progress): Private metadata is indexed as isPublic=true
- I believe this document was changed from public to private. Our solr merge mechanism had an issue:
- 04:56 PM Bug #7156 (Resolved): Solr index still keep the obsoletedBy field even though it was removed from the system metadata and reindexed
- It turns out that our solr index merge mechanism had an issue. It always copied the fields from the existing solr doc...
- 03:39 PM Revision 10112 (metacat): During index merging process, if a field is a system metadata field and current document doesn't have the field, we don't need to merge it from the existing solr document.
- 02:29 PM Bug #7167 (Resolved): MNodeService.updateSystemMetadata() needs to validate obsolescence chain pids
- Added methods to check the circular obsoletes/obsoletedBy chains in the D1NodeService class. Also wrote the junit tes...
- 02:20 PM Revision 10110 (metacat): Change the id since the original one doesn't exist in the group anymore.
- 02:18 PM Revision 10108 (metacat): Add junit test methods for testing circular obsoletes/obsoletedBy chain in the mn.updateSystemmetadata method.
- 02:15 PM Revision 10106 (metacat): Add methods to check if there are circular obsoletes/obsoletedBy chains in the mn.updateSystemmetadata method.
- 04:06 PM Revision 10104 (metacat): Don't share the same executor in the two classes.
- 01:34 PM Revision 10102 (metacat): Call the cn.synchronize method asynchronously in the mn.updateSystemmetadata method.
- 10:11 AM Task #7165 (Closed): Use the provenance Spring bean file from d1_cn_index_processor in Metacat
- Peter and Lauren tested and it worked.
- 08:36 AM Bug #7167 (Resolved): MNodeService.updateSystemMetadata() needs to validate obsolescence chain pids
- When calling @MNodeService.updateSystemMetadata()@, if there is a circular reference in the @obsoletes@ or @obsoleted...
- 04:43 PM Bug #7166 (Closed): Metacat DataONE base url always gets 404 not found page
- In the lib/web.xml.tomcat6 file, I added two servelet mappings:
- 04:29 PM Bug #7166 (Closed): Metacat DataONE base url always gets 404 not found page
- The base url looks like:
It always gets 404 not found page. ...
- 04:38 PM Revision 10100 (metacat): Add the version information on a log statement.
- 04:36 PM Revision 10098 (metacat): Add the version information in a log statement.
- 04:34 PM Revision 10096 (metacat): Add servlet mappings for d1 base url.
- 03:58 PM Revision 10094 (metacat): re-include mdq context file after merge
- 03:58 PM Revision 10093 (metacat): include mdq composite score
- 12:48 PM Revision 10092 (metacat): remove root node in xpath (for some reason this wasn't working on mn-demo-8 but was locally).
- 06:05 PM Revision 10091 (metacat): Change the test since we added a new schema field.
- 05:54 PM Revision 10089 (metacat): Add new hash code of the solr schema after we added a new field prov_generated.
- 05:42 PM Revision 10087 (metacat): Add the class to upgrade the solr schema.
- 05:35 PM Revision 10085 (metacat): Add a script to upgrade the db to 2.8.1
- 05:34 PM Revision 10084 (metacat): Change the version to 2.8.1
- 05:27 PM Revision 10081 (metacat): Increase the version to 2.8.1
- 05:26 PM Revision 10080 (metacat): Increase the version to 2.8.1
- 05:26 PM Revision 10079 (metacat): Increase the version to 2.8.1
- 05:17 PM Revision 10074 (metacat): Increase it to 2.8.1
- 05:09 PM Revision 10073 (metacat): Add the a new field prov_generated which will be used in the provenance subprocessor.
- 03:30 PM Task #7165: Use the provenance Spring bean file from d1_cn_index_processor in Metacat
- However, we need to add the field "prov_generated" in the solr schema file.
- 03:29 PM Task #7165 (Closed): Use the provenance Spring bean file from d1_cn_index_processor in Metacat
- I just merged the file from d1_cn_index_processor to Metacat.
- 11:51 AM Revision 10071 (metacat): Merge the code for rdfxml subprocessor from d1_cn_index_processor to metacat.
- 11:44 AM Revision 10070 (metacat): include v1 in the run mdq formatId
- 09:07 AM Revision 10066 (metacat): adjust color-based score calculations to match UI and add up to total result count
- 08:21 AM Revision 10065 (metacat): add indexing for scores based on successful checks by check.type
- 08:04 AM Revision 10064 (metacat): use dateConverter for run timestamp indexing
- 06:19 PM Revision 10063 (metacat): include initial MDQ run processing in metacat-index
- 01:38 PM Bug #7164 (New): View service rendering EML project abstract incorrectly
- The view service's XSLT for rendering EML is producing output that doesn't look quite right. See attached screenshot....
- 12:39 PM Bug #7161 (Resolved): Uploading a resource map with provenance data causes an NPE during indexing
- Wrote a new MetacatRdfXmlSubprocessor which overwrites the code to access the solr http server directly. I also wrote...
- 11:20 AM Revision 10062 (metacat): Use a new class to overwrite the class RdfXmlSubprocessor in d1-processor since that one has a method to use solr http server directly.
- 10:24 AM Revision 10060 (metacat): merge changes from d1 indexing lib
- 01:35 AM Revision 10059 (metacat): Continue work on ISO XSLTs
- - We now have a template for CI_Citation
- I moved some templates into separate XSLTs
- Cleaned up overally structure...
- 03:36 PM Bug #7163 (Resolved): Calling cn.synchronize method asynchronously in mn.updatesystemmeta on Metacat
- Details please see:
- 12:52 AM Revision 10058 (metacat): Include the files that were totally supposed to go in the last commit
- 12:51 AM Revision 10057 (metacat): Continue work in ISO XSLT
- - Tweak how extents are displayed
- Start adding support for GML Polygons
- Restructure EX module templates and clean...
- 10:12 PM Revision 10056 (metacat): Continue work on ISO XSLT
- - Cleans up the root element to better match what we want in the end (looks like the EML XSLT)
- Switches a lot of ca...
- 11:40 AM Revision 10054 (metacat): Add a smart test when we set the file name for the header of "content-deposition":
- When the id doesn't end with the file extention, we set the file to be id+extension.
- 10:28 AM Revision 10050 (metacat): To set the content-deposition header, the cn will look the file name in the system metadata first.
- 07:01 PM Revision 10049 (metacat): Improve output of ISO XSLT
- 06:59 PM Revision 10048 (metacat): Hook ISO XSLT into view service
- 03:21 PM Bug #7161 (Resolved): Uploading a resource map with provenance data causes an NPE during indexing
- When uploading a resource map with provenance relationships included, indexing exits with an NPE during processing of...
- 03:15 PM Bug #7160 (Closed): replicationPolicy missing numberReplicas and replicationAllowed attributes
- Fixed by setting replicationAllowed=false and numberReplicas=0 if they aren't set explicitly.
- 03:10 PM Bug #7160 (Closed): replicationPolicy missing numberReplicas and replicationAllowed attributes
- While technically optional, the ReplicationPolicy class in SystemMetadata is not useful without the replicationAllowe...
- 02:55 PM Revision 10047 (metacat): Fix issue in getDefaultReplicationPolicy.
- Previously, under some circumstances, a ReplicationPolicy was created but was missing the optional replicationAllowed...
- 10:35 AM Bug #7149: Private metadata is indexed as isPublic=true
- I'm moving this ticket to metacat since this is an indexing problem, not a UI bug.
The metadata doc only gives re...
- 11:09 AM Bug #7156: Solr index still keep the obsoletedBy field even though it was removed from the system metadata and reindexed
- I tried to use curl command to call the updateSystemmetadata to remove the "obsoletedBy" field. But I got the error:
- 05:01 PM Bug #7157 (Closed): Archive operation not permitted for V1 readonly MNs
- 05:01 PM Bug #7157 (Closed): Archive operation not permitted for V1 readonly MNs
- Please see details at:
- 05:22 PM Revision 10044 (metacat): Add code to testArchive, testSetAccessPolicy, testSetOwner and testSetReplicationPolicy on objects whose authoritative member node is v1 or v2 MNRead.
- 03:14 PM Bug #7156 (Resolved): Solr index still keep the obsoletedBy field even though it was removed from the system metadata and reindexed
- Chris reported the issue:
we’re trying to reindex a pid in Metacat, and can’t seem to get it to drop the `obsoletedB...
- 09:30 AM Revision 10043 (metacat): use "PLACEHOLDER" for annotation target rather than the actual attribute name value (for manual annotations added from spreadsheet).
Also available in: Atom