From 07/21/2000 to 08/19/2000
- 05:59 PM Bug #73 (Resolved): eliminate all System.out and Sytem.err messages
- The dmanclient currently prints copious debugging messages to stderr and
stdout. All of these must be removed, eith...
- 05:57 PM Bug #72 (Resolved): need more user friendly notification on document errors
- When a document error occurs, like if it can't be opened, saved, etc., or if
there are validation or other errors, t...
- 05:53 PM Bug #71 (Resolved): File->New->Cancel still creates a new document
- The MDE "New" dialog box has an "OK" and a "Cancel" button. Choosing cancel
should result in no action, but current...
- 05:52 PM Bug #70 (Resolved): mde fails to open documents if tmp directory is missing
- mde uses a temporary directory for storing copies of files when opening
documents. If the directory is missing, fil...
- 05:49 PM Bug #69 (Resolved): options dialog label "Schema URL" is really "System ID"
- The term "Schema URL" that we made up for a label in the mde Options dialog box
could be changed to "System ID" beca...
- 05:47 PM Bug #68 (Resolved): Query performance inhibits UI refresh
- When a query is launched, especially when local queries are running, there is a
very long delay before all of the ap...
- 05:45 PM Bug #67 (Resolved): Need "not implemented yet" indication
- All parts of dmanclient that represent features that are not yet implemented
need some text or other indication that...
- 05:42 PM Bug #66 (Resolved): Need a progress bar on queries
- The queryBean interface needs a UI widget to indicate that a query is still
happening. I't could be of the "indeter...
- 05:41 PM Bug #65 (Resolved): toolbar "Save" and File->save are different
- Clicking on the toolbar "Save" icon, and clicking on the file menu "Save' item
brings up different dialog boxes that...
- 02:56 PM Bug #64: opening documents in mde fails because publicID not found
- Determined that the comparison fails because the publicid is actually compared
with the options document root name, r...
- 02:52 PM Bug #64 (Resolved): opening documents in mde fails because publicID not found
- Trying to open a document in mde fails because the comparison of the document
publicID with the publicID stored in t...
- 02:38 PM Bug #50: new mdeBean generates NullPointerException when run
- Bug fixed by minor changers in code and placing gif files in proper location
(Loding using getResource() appends pack...
- 01:08 PM Bug #50 (Resolved): new mdeBean generates NullPointerException when run
- Running the new dmanclinet code with the mdeBean generates a
NullPointerException when a new document is created. Th...
- 09:06 AM Bug #10: Current Drive problem
- Fixed with new platform independent method for getting current working directory
- 09:04 AM Bug #9: Win 98 Not recognized - error in getting working dir
- Bug fixed with new platform independent routine for getting working directory
- 09:02 AM Bug #37: mde URLs for DTDs are inaccessible to metacat on insert
- Public ID now assigned through Options class in mde. Metacat should ignore the
system ID if proper Public ID assigned...
- 08:59 AM Bug #36: mde doesn't handle PUBLIC ids properly
- Options class modified to include a PublicID string that is used in the DOCTYPE
element of the XML document created
- 08:42 AM Bug #11: ibm xml parser jar file missing or corrupted
- Problem no longer exists.
Also available in: Atom