From 06/07/2001 to 07/06/2001
- 10:47 AM Bug #245 (Resolved): need right click menu for query results
- We need a menu that comes up when you right click on a result package. the
items in the menu should be:
- 10:43 AM Bug #244 (Resolved): need refresh mechanism for query screen
- The query result screen needs to be able to handle a refresh command from other
plugins. This will allow the packag...
- 10:01 AM Bug #121: nested boolean queries
- Fixed when bug #216 was fixed. See comments there for details.
- 10:56 AM Bug #83: remove hardcoded parser names
- hardcoded parser names not used in new version
- 10:55 AM Bug #37: mde URLs for DTDs are inaccessible to metacat on insert
- no longer applicable
- 10:54 AM Bug #69: options dialog label "Schema URL" is really "System ID"
- No longer applicable with new Morpho design
- 09:40 AM Bug #68: Query performance inhibits UI refresh
- Local query performance is not limiting factor in latest version of Morpho
- 09:38 AM Bug #210: redesign and implement XML editing/display component
- New tree+form XML editor has been implemented in MORPHO_ALPHA_3. This editor
uses DTD parser, Java JTree, and recursi...
- 09:34 AM Bug #231: Consistent searching problems
- Redesign of search mechanisms makes this specific bug invalid (i.e. no longer
- 11:36 AM Bug #198: morpho should submit a reivisionid with updates
- revision ids are now created in morpho
- 11:34 AM Bug #241 (Resolved): Package Wizard does not upload data files
- The package wizard does not upload data files. metacat, at this time will not
allow the client to specify the id of...
- 04:37 PM Bug #239 (Resolved): search dialog allows user to uncheck both catalog and local search
- search dialog allows user to uncheck both catalog and local search. It then
throws a NullPointerException and crash...
- 03:45 PM Bug #201: add https support to client framework
- These are the things that should be done on the client for Morpho to
communicate with Metacat through HTTPS:
1. Put ...
- 02:54 AM Bug #237: exclude old revisions of packages from results display
- Created a new class called "HeadResultSet" that extends ResultSet, the
difference being that it collapses the result ...
- 01:10 PM Bug #237 (Resolved): exclude old revisions of packages from results display
- Need mechanism for not showing old revisions of data packages in the morpho
result set pane.
The second and third...
- 09:12 PM Bug #232: [RFE] saved queries
- Done. Queries can now be saved into a user's profile, and when they are saved,
they are added to the "Search" menu o...
- 01:24 AM Bug #232: [RFE] saved queries
- Began work on the "saved queries" feature. This basically allows the user to
click on the new "Save" icon in the res...
- 01:24 PM Bug #201: add https support to client framework
- All metacat communication is now handled through methods in ClientFramework.
Need to add https (SSL) support. Reass...
- 01:56 AM Bug #236 (Resolved): improve handling of query options
- QueryDialog currently hard codes the "casesensitive" query option and does not
allow the user to set and control man...
- 01:52 AM Bug #215: need query composition module
- Done. Queries can now be composed using the API found in the Query class, and
the QueryDialog class is able to combin...
- 01:43 AM Bug #198: morpho should submit a reivisionid with updates
- Reassigned to berkley because all of the accession # handling is being done by
the datapackage package.
- 01:41 AM Bug #216: combine subject and "all text" query screens
- Done. This is now reflected in the redesigned "Subject" tab of the query dialog.
- 01:31 AM Bug #202: new config management/profile feature for morpho framework
- Fixed the linux bug (order of operations problem).
Fixed LocalQuery, so it now queries the data in the users profile....
- 08:28 PM Bug #202: new config management/profile feature for morpho framework
- Bug on linux: new profile feature on Morpho startup always results in Morpho
exiting because, for some reason, it thi...
- 08:25 PM Bug #202: new config management/profile feature for morpho framework
- Further work on the new profiles feature of morpho.
Now, upon morpho startup, we check to see if there
was a profi...
Also available in: Atom