From 06/27/2006 to 07/26/2006
- 02:22 PM Bug #1668: Second geographic coverage section inserted after clicking "Show All"
- This is due to the coverage sub-elements being in a different order than Morpho wants.
*** This bug has been marked ...
- 02:22 PM Bug #2213: "Show all" Morpho editor handles coverage incorrectly depending on order
- *** Bug 1668 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 11:09 AM Bug #2430: Revision number of Inserted Tables are not working
- This is a duplicate bug and alreay was fixed.
- 10:39 AM Bug #2498: Change default metacat URL
- Fixed the bug and changed the Milestone to 1.7
- 04:29 PM Bug #2498 (Resolved): Change default metacat URL
- The default Metacat URL in the Morpho preferences should be http://knb.ecoinformatics.org/knb/metacat instead of http...
- 12:01 PM Bug #2492 (Resolved): Morpho Data Table Wizard inserts false URL when describing (not importing) a table
- If you use the Data Table Wizard in Morpho to describe (not import or create) a data table, Morpho will insert a valu...
- 04:33 PM Bug #2489 (In Progress): The Predefined list does not display the values
- The Predefined list does not display the values in the Morpho Entity/Attibute Measurment Domain
- 01:28 PM Bug #2206: Tree editor does not properly process additionalMetadata items when "trimming"
- This seems very similar to resolved bug 2071 - maybe something similar to what was done to fix that bug can be done h...
- 07:26 AM Bug #2430: Revision number of Inserted Tables are not working
This is a bug in Morpho. Moving it to Morpho.
- 04:33 PM Bug #2473: Morpho uses too much memory
- I used my laptop to import the table - wtyburczy.29.1, which has lots of columns.
My laptop only has 512M physcial me...
- 11:12 AM Bug #2473 (In Progress): Morpho uses too much memory
- Currently, Morpho needs 512M of RAM to run successfully. If it is set to a lower value, Morpho will freeze in the Da...
- 02:36 PM Bug #2203: Morpho editor gives validation problem message when you don't trim
- After fixing bug 2200, this bug was fixed too.
- 02:36 PM Bug #2200: Morpho editor creates unwanted node (spatialVector)
- The reason caused the bug was setAllNodesAsSelected method was called duplicately. When removed one, it works.
Also available in: Atom