From 12/04/2010 to 01/02/2011
- 04:15 PM Bug #5264: EML 2.1.1 support
- Added dataset title translations to the interface to test the approach - seems feasible so far.
Added a button next t...
- 04:13 PM Bug #5264: EML 2.1.1 support
- Morpho is now opening and upgrading older EML documents to EML 2.1.1 namespace (since it is backwards compatible).
- 04:12 PM Bug #5264 (Resolved): EML 2.1.1 support
- Add support for editing EML 2.1.1 with multiple language translations included in various EML elements
- 04:11 PM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- this has been released as 1.9.0
- 01:21 PM Bug #3171: Morpho install in Vista does not create a viewable sterr.log file
- you can install Morpho in a non-Program Files directory (user's home for example) and the log file will be created an...
- 11:52 AM Bug #5256: Morpho V 1.9 Help: Morpho User Guide does not download
- Ben: My config.xml file:
The line that you mentioned is present in the file.
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
- 11:46 AM Bug #1714: tab delimited text import doesn't display correctly
- I've tried this now that we are using the opencsv library to do the delimited parsing - seems fine.
- 11:05 AM Bug #1993: Can't expand width of column in text import wizard
- i've made this area wider, but it is still not resizable. Ideally this should be a JSplitPane so that you can expand ...
- 09:39 AM Bug #1364: knb/metacat id search
- there is an "open by id" feature now
- 10:26 PM Bug #5257: Incorrectly rendered column data
- I checked that the data columns for pisco_smr_synthesis.1.3 were rendering with my new change- and they are
- 02:45 PM Bug #5257: Incorrectly rendered column data
- there is a bug for this already. I've looked into it briefly but it did not make it into the 1.9.0 release
- 02:07 PM Bug #5257: Incorrectly rendered column data
- This is probably just a shortcoming in our home-grown CSV parser. Since we developed this, effective CSV libraries h...
- 01:36 PM Bug #5257: Incorrectly rendered column data
- Morpho 1.9 on Windows7 also renders the data table incorrectly.
- 01:23 PM Bug #5257 (Resolved): Incorrectly rendered column data
- Morpho doesn't seem to handle escaped quotes correctly in some CSV files.
In this example (from the attached CSV f...
- 10:22 PM Bug #4636: Morpho should ignore commas inside double-quoted fields (CSV import)
- closing - please reopen with if additional problems come up.
- 10:21 PM Bug #4636: Morpho should ignore commas inside double-quoted fields (CSV import)
- Using opencsv library (had already used it in Metacat for a different project) to parse and write data files instead ...
- 12:48 PM Bug #5256: Morpho V 1.9 Help: Morpho User Guide does not download
- I wonder if this is a problem with your config.xml file.
There should be a configuration property:
- 05:06 PM Bug #5256 (Resolved): Morpho V 1.9 Help: Morpho User Guide does not download
- I downloaded and installed Morpho v 1.9 onto my Windows 7 - 64 bit platform;
then selected Help/Morpho User Guide. ...
Also available in: Atom