From 03/05/2009 to 04/03/2009
- 11:25 PM Bug #3626: Too hard to find edit button on multi-part questions
- A pop-up edit menu has been added with copy and paste functionality in an operational state to resolve this problem.
- 05:55 PM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- addressed the comments from today's meeting:
-html is stripped out for both return formats
-studentIds are changed to...
- 05:53 PM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- with the "transpose" box checked
- 05:51 PM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- without the "transponse" box checked
- 04:05 PM Bug #3924: Searching for choices in multiple choice question can cross question boundaries
- I noticed this behavior (Questions 28 and 29 merged)only if I select all the choices of Q28 together as a single imag...
- 09:08 AM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- I've split the vocab/value into two columns (nbii | Biopolymers) as agreed on last week.
- 11:19 AM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- This is an actual file downloaded from my local system.
It is a single-question exam taken by 11 students. No respons...
- 10:25 AM Bug #3914: Trying to add a category/keyword from Bloom thesarus results in error
- this is working for me.
you may be missing the bloom thesaurus xml file.
is there a more detailed stacktrace given in...
- 08:02 AM Bug #3926: Parsing/Extraction does not complete on doc56.pdf
- I guess, you meant doc56.pdf and not doc10.pdf in your description of the bug although similar behavior is observed w...
- 07:38 AM Bug #3879: Allow user to exit without saving
- Appropriate changes made to MainWindow.java:
a) prompt a yes/no confirm dialog box to the user on window close event ...
- 10:37 PM Bug #3923: Exception can be thrown trying to ignore question number in question text
- The Assessment parser routine assumes that image tags will always precede
question text, which creates a problem when...
- 01:43 PM Bug #3926 (Resolved): Parsing/Extraction does not complete on doc56.pdf
- If the 4 raster images on doc10.pdf are identified and then the Finish button is clicked on, the extraction process b...
- 01:09 PM Bug #3924 (New): Searching for choices in multiple choice question can cross question boundaries
- In doc10.pdf, if the user selects the labels for question 28 as part of user-specified images, then it seems like the...
- 01:04 PM Bug #3923 (Resolved): Exception can be thrown trying to ignore question number in question text
- Start with doc10.pdf, and when selecting vector images, select each image as an individual image, and don't select th...
- 12:39 PM Bug #3856: Inconsistent functionality: Parse common choices and associate them with each of the pertinent questions
- Here's what Sandeep proposes:
Hence, make amends in SeparateQuestions() first, to look for "options"
text within the...
- 10:45 PM Bug #3856: Inconsistent functionality: Parse common choices and associate them with each of the pertinent questions
- In PDFAssessment2_4.java, separateQuestions() and combineAndSplit() functions are executed one after the other, which...
- 09:57 AM Bug #3877: Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- Reason for Bug 3877: generateXML() in FillInTheBlankResponseItem.java
while(condition2) // con...
- 06:19 PM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- csv sample for a single student taking an exam with three questions.
- 05:34 PM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- added a new "pivot" option when downloading data.
the dataset can now be returned with questions and metadata for eac...
- 10:16 AM Bug #3914 (Resolved): Trying to add a category/keyword from Bloom thesarus results in error
- When I try to associate a keyword to an assessment item or the assessment itself, the morpho interface generates the ...
- 10:26 AM Bug #3875: seraching for items does not return individual item
- we had this interface early on in the project - at least for searching. it was quite confusing (even for me).
- 10:12 AM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- That was my understanding as well. I'm perplexed about what problem this bug actually expresses.
- 10:08 AM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- i very much thought we had agreed that the data would be returned as one table so that users would not have to join d...
- 03:59 AM Bug #3877: Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- I'm wrong about the error occurring without the actions mentioned in comment #2. The header selection is not importa...
- 02:17 PM Bug #3880 (New): Handle exceptions when parser is running
- When the parser throws a runtime exception during parsing, the whole process basically comes to a halt and nothing ha...
- 02:15 PM Bug #3879 (Resolved): Allow user to exit without saving
- In MainWindow, right now if the user closes the window via the system close command, MainWindow will close without sa...
- 12:34 PM Bug #3878 (Resolved): Need to allow selection rectangles to be drawn in directions other than top-left to bottom-right
- Currently the code in edu.msu.first.parser.gui.SelectorLayer always assumes that the selection is being drawn from th...
- 12:32 PM Bug #3877: Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- Notes: I drew a "header" selection around the heading at the top of the document, and also ignored the introductory ...
- 12:31 PM Bug #3877: Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- This is the file that causes the exception.
- 12:29 PM Bug #3877 (Resolved): Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- When attempting to import my computer graphics exam from this semester, which I will attach, I get the following exce...
- 11:27 AM Bug #3876 (Resolved): data download format in CSV file
- Mark here on Jay's account as I don't seem to have a bugzilla ID....
Downloaded CSV files from the datacart are no...
- 11:10 AM Bug #3875 (Resolved): seraching for items does not return individual item
- When searching the particular items using keywords, it returns entire exam rather than individual items. for example,...
- 08:47 AM Bug #3870: assesment data
- from jay:
I could not download all of them I uploaded. It's just showing busy message
but nothing happened.
- 08:47 AM Bug #3863: Parser could not launch.
- from jay:
I guess it's happened when assessment data is not entered. After I went thru
all the necessary steps like i...
- 08:46 AM Bug #3866: Undo does not work on question type change action
- from jay:
Yes. I figured that out. Most of time it works fine with typing steps. What
I was having problem was that i...
- 09:24 AM Bug #3860: installation error on VISTA
- occurs when you do not have sufficient write permission to Program Files/....
- 09:08 AM Bug #3866: Undo does not work on question type change action
- I don't believe the undo button can undo everything - mostly just typing actions (and perhaps those are even characte...
- 09:07 AM Bug #3869: The HTML tags appear in the downloaded excel file
- *** Bug 3871 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:06 AM Bug #3869: The HTML tags appear in the downloaded excel file
- It used to be that all question content was wrapped in HTML. Then something changed (around the time that bold/ital/u...
- 09:07 AM Bug #3871: HTML tags
- this is the same as a previous bug
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 3869 ***
- 09:02 AM Bug #3868: image does not show
- There's currently not any mechanism that shows images on the web interface when viewing questions. They are being cap...
- 08:47 AM Bug #3863: Parser could not launch.
- Had you parsed an exam already?
What exam PDF was used originally?
Was the datapackage saved locally before selecting...
- 08:45 AM Bug #3870: assesment data
- what assessment[s] were you trying to download?
what was the error message (if any)?
- 03:48 PM Bug #3871 (Resolved): HTML tags
- it seems like it shows HTML tags on the web browser if items were modified from the parser.
- 03:39 PM Bug #3870 (Resolved): assesment data
- can't download assesment data from the website
i guess we talked about this issue alreay and thought solved this pro...
- 02:52 PM Bug #3869 (Resolved): The HTML tags appear in the downloaded excel file
- when item is manually typed in, it shows the HTML tags when clients retrieve items on the web.
- 02:04 PM Bug #3868 (New): image does not show
- When we retrieve the items from the database, it does now show image that is belonging to the item.
- 01:55 PM Bug #3867 (New): adding question number
- when we add question, is there any way we can assign the question number?
- 01:53 PM Bug #3866 (In Progress): Undo does not work on question type change action
- when undo button is clicked, it's not actually doing the right job. it does not go back to previous stage but some po...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3865 (Resolved): Add question before first question while parsing an exam
- i think it would be better if there is add question option on the top of question page. there is some case that parse...
- 01:49 PM Bug #3864 (Resolved): mouse icon is busy
- when data sheet is imported, the mouse icon stays as busy when actually it's done.
- 01:48 PM Bug #3863 (Resolved): Parser could not launch.
- the menu "assessment items' on the data package window does not work. is it supposed to run parser?
error message sa...
- 11:31 AM Bug #3860 (Resolved): installation error on VISTA
- when i tried to install Morpho(alpha3), i got this error message.
C:/program files/ Morphofirst-17.0(Access den...
- 10:22 AM Bug #3857: Next button on metadata input window
- I see your point, however this is part of the larger Morpho framework...and not uncommon to see in other "wizardy" in...
Also available in: Atom