From 01/30/2007 to 02/28/2007
- 07:25 PM Bug #2784 (Closed): Community tab should be based on Weakley taxa and not nominals
- In theory, the names in the CV database follow Weakley. Therefore, there is no reason to show communnities in which ...
- 07:13 PM Bug #2766: Add simple and full reference details and eliminate letter codes
- 07:04 PM Bug #2763: Misplaced determiniation data for specimens
- 05:50 PM Bug #2763: Misplaced determiniation data for specimens
- 06:51 PM Bug #2637: RAB records of nominal variety occurrences have incomplete name
- You completely misunderstand this bug. Let's start over. Perhaps you are confusing logical mapping with physical map...
- 05:19 PM Bug #2637: RAB records of nominal variety occurrences have incomplete name
- Let consider Ilex longipes example.
First of all we have following relationships:
1. Ilex longipes (Weakley 2005) ...
- 06:24 PM Bug #2783 (Closed): Tomcat crashes -- ability to support multiple users needs verfication
- As soon as I advertised the website across the CVS and rare_flora listservs, tomcat started crashing a couple times a...
- 07:59 PM Bug #2766: Add simple and full reference details and eliminate letter codes
1. added the note at the top of the relationship list
2. fixed bug in showing simple reference for 'C'
- 07:19 PM Bug #2781: Provide download of concept relationships for a taxon
- 10:21 AM Bug #2782: Add names of synonyms to the typing helper list
- 12:20 PM Bug #2782: Add names of synonyms to the typing helper list
- Fixed. Added ajax-based auto-completion dropdown list, which retrieves data dynamically from the database based on us...
- 04:27 AM Bug #2782 (Closed): Add names of synonyms to the typing helper list
- At present when you start to type a name to search by taxon, suggestions are offered that can be selected to avoid ad...
- 04:21 AM Bug #2781 (Closed): Provide download of concept relationships for a taxon
- Add a relationships option to the download tab. This should provide a file with column equal to
Focal name (eg We...
- 04:13 AM Bug #2766: Add simple and full reference details and eliminate letter codes
- Need to add explanitory text on relationships page below tabs and above the listed relationships that states "Move cu...
- 06:56 PM Bug #2766: Add simple and full reference details and eliminate letter codes
- fixed. But x,y,z and other placeholder sources still show up as bare letters. I wonder if Alan Weakley should be the ...
- 04:56 PM Bug #2767: Adjust colors on maps
- 03:30 PM Bug #2778 (Resolved): Need better markers for empty plot vs no stems here.
- Need better linking between forms, including options for saying "no natural stems sampled" (change to level 1) or "no...
- 03:19 PM Bug #2776: Need some queries to help us summarize issues for contractors
- better for project summary pasting into a new document (text):
SELECT [projectName] & " (ID " & [entry_projectCode] ...
- 01:00 PM Bug #2777 (Resolved): add to interface: Coordinates need more metadata
- VegBank appears to lack a place for saying what kind of coordinates are in AuthorE and AuthorN. I thought this was s...
- 04:10 PM Bug #2776: Need some queries to help us summarize issues for contractors
- Might be nice to have a query that reads out in English what the problems are and where with errors so I can more eas...
- 02:33 PM Bug #2776 (Resolved): Need some queries to help us summarize issues for contractors
- Need a naming scheme (qa_quick)?
A simple summary by project:
SELECT project.projectName, project.entry_projectCo...
- 03:44 PM Bug #2774: RETEST: errors in individual stem migration
- retested migration and it works to my satisfaction.
- 06:02 PM Bug #2774: RETEST: errors in individual stem migration
- (In reply to comment #0)
> FIXED: Diameter was reduced by 0.5, something that is only needed with the classes.
- 05:21 PM Bug #2774: RETEST: errors in individual stem migration
- *** Bug 2761 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 05:16 PM Bug #2774 (Resolved): RETEST: errors in individual stem migration
- There are errors!
Diameter was reduced by 0.5, something that is only needed with the classes.
Damage didn't mi...
- 05:49 PM Bug #2772: DBA: doesn't read planted stems when calculating plots without data
- chk_lackdata_stems new SQL:
SELECT observation.PROJECT_ID, entry_plots_stems.plotID, observation.authorObsCode AS Pl...
- 04:39 PM Bug #2772 (Resolved): DBA: doesn't read planted stems when calculating plots without data
- plots without data need ot really have no data: no planted and no natural stems.
- 05:45 PM Bug #2773: function attempt to update nulls badly
- better yet, If Not IsNull(!ObsBasalArea) Then
doens't even run sql if null then.
- 04:46 PM Bug #2773 (Resolved): function attempt to update nulls badly
- these functions try to update nulls to values that can be null, throwing off the SQL:
- 05:22 PM Bug #2760: add Quick fix for common errors
- back to new, not assigned
- 05:21 PM Bug #2761: DBA screens not working well with smaller stems
- oops, added this twice. Though it is a large enough error that it could justify two bugs.
*** This bug has been mar...
- 02:35 PM Bug #2771 (Resolved): implement more sanity Checks : herbs
- More sanity checks will ensure that herbs migrated as we thought they would. This currently exists more for stems, b...
- 02:33 PM Bug #2770 (Resolved): Finish the export DB function for level 5 data
- A preliminary export function exists that creates a new database after migration of level 5 data in the Entry databas...
- 09:33 PM Bug #2754: X-IL record does not appear on map; Need category for misc records
1. The X-IL record appears in specimens but not on the map.
- 09:28 PM Bug #2767 (Closed): Adjust colors on maps
- Current colors New colors
Red Dark: 255-0-0 (0-100-100) OK
Red Light: 255-128-12...
- 08:40 PM Bug #2684: Miscellaneous literature records for distribution
- We need for orange and green check boxes by the maps, a generic category for the many possible small but important li...
- 08:16 PM Bug #2602: Document concept references in Weakley flora
- Jess Long has now completed matching the letters with references. As soon as Alan resolves the problematic case Bob ...
- 08:13 PM Bug #2766: Add simple and full reference details and eliminate letter codes
- This bug will allow us to exploit the resolution of bug 2602, which is now nearly complete owning to the work of Jess...
- 01:25 PM Bug #2766 (Closed): Add simple and full reference details and eliminate letter codes
- Redesign the website so that the uninformative letter-code references to literature is replaced by a simple reference...
- 09:34 AM Bug #2763 (Closed): Misplaced determiniation data for specimens
- When one examines the details of a specimen, the information on determinations appears under the heading of cultivate...
- 07:28 AM Bug #2609: Erroneous assignment of ambiguous status
- I seem to have expressed myself poorly in comment #5. I will try again so summarize the situation.
This is largely ...
- 07:53 PM Bug #2757: Concept relationships in county clickover need reordering
please check it.
- 06:04 PM Bug #2639: Inferred relationships too broad
1. changed the inferring rule to allow C.g. (Weakley) < C.g. (FNA) and other relationships under the similar s...
- 05:21 PM Bug #2639: Inferred relationships too broad
- [As an aside, another and more difficult problem is the inferred relationship
C.g. (Weakley) < C. ovalis (nominal)
- 04:59 PM Bug #2609: Erroneous assignment of ambiguous status
- Why NCSU Acer negundo specimens are ambiguous?
1) Acer negundo Weakley < Acer negundo nominal
2) NCSU follows...
- 10:00 PM Bug #2762 (Resolved): Add "Ignore this Error" to logical error checking
- When you check for errors, there can be some warnings or extenuating circumstances under which you can live with cert...
- 09:39 PM Bug #2759: Importing from self causes big problems
- rereleasing 2.0.4 since I havent told anyone about it anyway.
- 09:31 PM Bug #2759: Importing from self causes big problems
If Dir(strDBLoc) <> "" Then
'have a database, import data into this
'check to be sure it isn't THIS d...
- 03:47 PM Bug #2759 (Resolved): Importing from self causes big problems
- Importing from same database is possible, but shouldn't be.
- 04:10 PM Bug #2761: DBA screens not working well with smaller stems
- individual stem plots are not unfolding into the archive properly either. Need to pull in the unique species over to...
- 04:06 PM Bug #2761 (Resolved): DBA screens not working well with smaller stems
- the sanity checks are only working for larger stems, not indiv.
- 03:54 PM Bug #2760: add Quick fix for common errors
- fix no date in stems:
UPDATE entry_plots_stems INNER JOIN observation ON entry_plots_stems.plotID = observation.OBSER...
- 03:53 PM Bug #2760: add Quick fix for common errors
- Fix negative long:
UPDATE observation SET observation.authorE = "-" & [authorE]
- 03:50 PM Bug #2760 (New): add Quick fix for common errors
- need a quick fix for longitude is positive
also for filling in default of 10cm for minimum stem size.
- 09:08 PM Bug #2753: Apostrophe in specimen list appears as '
- 09:08 PM Bug #2741: more clearly separate the ambiguous records
- 09:07 PM Bug #2740: Add ispecies link to other sources tab
- 09:07 PM Bug #2654: Selection box for sources for county records
- 09:07 PM Bug #2654: Selection box for sources for county records
- 09:04 PM Bug #2640: Identify USDA species without county distribution where other spp in genus have distribution
- reassign to Bob Peet to resolve based on data being collected by Jeff Ott.
- 09:00 PM Bug #2757 (Closed): Concept relationships in county clickover need reordering
- Note that if you map Dendrolycopodium hickeyi and then click on Jackson county, you get:
NCU: Lycopodium hickeyi:...
- 08:53 PM Bug #2754: X-IL record does not appear on map; Need category for misc records
- I tired and it seems to have failed.
The one IL taxon I know is Lycopodium hickeyi. I see two problems.
1) I searc...
- 08:44 PM Bug #2639: Inferred relationships too broad
- We are making progress, but new problems keep appearing. Let's continue with the Carya glabra example.
There is an ...
- 03:22 PM Bug #2750: Emails not getting to @unc.edu
- Grant has sent me his bounce message, but not with full headers. Now we need to know the IP info from him. I emaile...
Also available in: Atom