From 03/11/2007 to 04/09/2007
- 01:14 PM Bug #2816 (Resolved): Try to migration without old temp tables
- Migration from entry tables currently goes through old SAS-style temporary tables, but this is painful to debug and c...
- 01:13 PM Bug #2815 (Resolved): remove user_entry table and use party instead
- Using the party table will better facilitate users in the database and not require users to enter themselves twice. ...
- 01:09 PM Bug #2814 (Resolved): Add file name to database title and/or main menu title
- This helps clarify what database file one is working with.
- 08:58 AM Bug #2812 (Closed): Query crashes mapping program when concept relationships are logically inconsistent
- When I try to map Rubus leviculus I get what looks like an infinite loop. See error messages below.
- 03:52 PM Bug #2811: Opening database fails when user in CVS_Entry_options isn't in user_entry
- fixed in v205p7
- 03:32 PM Bug #2811: Opening database fails when user in CVS_Entry_options isn't in user_entry
SELECT cvs_entry_options.*, getCurrentUser_directly(True) AS userName, "not " & [userName] & "?" AS thisIsNotMe...
- 03:24 PM Bug #2811 (Resolved): Opening database fails when user in CVS_Entry_options isn't in user_entry
- SQL joining two tables is inner join to keep writable, but need a different solution, as this prevents opening the db...
- 12:19 PM Bug #2810 (Closed): Print function for maps does not work
- If in IE6 you click the printer icon under a map the program starts to generate a new map and never finishes. In cont...
- 10:10 AM Bug #2808 (Closed): Revise rule 26 to remove most if not all >= relationships
- There are currently over 1000 >= relationiships generated by rule 26.
This occurs when Species A sec Weakley > Spe...
- 10:03 AM Bug #2636: Better labels for ambiguous occurrences
- 10:01 AM Bug #2793: Reorder search on homepage
- 10:01 AM Bug #2784: Community tab should be based on Weakley taxa and not nominals
- 09:59 AM Bug #2754: X-IL record does not appear on map; Need category for misc records
- 09:58 AM Bug #2651: font issues with various browsers
- 09:56 AM Bug #2623: 42. TaxonProgress updates
- 09:53 AM Bug #2715: Clean up relationship mapping to remove ?s
- <= relationships now gone.
I will generate a new bug for Xianhua for the >= relationships.
I will pass the 555 ? re...
- 09:50 AM Bug #2602: Document concept references in Weakley flora
- I have now created two files that contain (1) simple and full reference couplets, and (2) TaxonName,codeRef and simpl...
- 02:02 PM Bug #2802 (Resolved): Height error not specified in unfolding
- height error doesn't seem to be correctly populated in the unfolding process.
- 12:25 PM Bug #2801: reports get confused with level 2 data
- need to include "missing" vigor values (a new value)
- 12:24 PM Bug #2801 (Resolved): reports get confused with level 2 data
- Need to filter out natural stems from reports as they throw the species numbers, plus the default report is not desig...
- 11:37 AM Bug #2800 (Resolved): DBA screens do not check for header notes to be OK'd
- The notes for each species are checked, but the ones for the full plot aren't, but sometimes these notes impact thing...
- 07:59 PM Bug #2684: Miscellaneous literature records for distribution
- Yes, this is big operation. Many aspects need to be changed since current system has been designed under an situation...
- 07:41 PM Bug #2637: RAB records of nominal variety occurrences have incomplete name
- Thanks. I am clear now about the issue. Here enclosed please find the excel file that contains all the Vars in RAB co...
- 07:12 PM Bug #2626: 45. Negative occurrences
- I added a column in the distribution table to store the validity status of distribution record. The admin interface h...
- 06:00 PM Bug #2626: 45. Negative occurrences
Since these records are wrong, would not it be better to just remove them from the map? Anyway, they contr...
- 07:08 PM Bug #2678: Create tool for editing static database records of taxon occurrence
- The tool is available at http://herbarium.unc.edu/seflora/admin for editing records in the static database of occurre...
- 06:23 PM Bug #2784: Community tab should be based on Weakley taxa and not nominals
- 06:08 PM Bug #2636: Better labels for ambiguous occurrences
- I guess this issue has been resolved by listing individual sources for ambiguous records instead of lumping them in o...
- 05:42 PM Bug #2585: Allow ambiguous records only in states where taxon occurs
- First, let me explain why Adiantum pedatum from NCU is ambiguous.
We have relationships:
1. Adiantum pedatum (Weakle...
Also available in: Atom