From 03/18/2007 to 04/16/2007
- 04:49 PM Bug #2825: Unfolding data with invalid list of intensive modules doesn't properly exit
- and commas should be removed from this field automatically, as should spaces.
- 04:48 PM Bug #2825 (Resolved): Unfolding data with invalid list of intensive modules doesn't properly exit
- When there are improper lists, it warns you, but when you cancel, it doesn't really stop.
- 04:46 PM Bug #2824 (Resolved): resample plots db should have small compass to help orient user
- This would be a small graphical component that would orient the field team to the plot layout on the terrain by provi...
- 04:45 PM Bug #2823 (Resolved): Need to write "resample plots" report from archive DB
- Probably should use migration db to do this: perhaps connect to entry db that will get overwritten as far as data goe...
- 04:08 PM Bug #2777: add to interface: Coordinates need more metadata
- this also requires a slight change to the data entry sheets (!)
- 02:51 PM Bug #2777: add to interface: Coordinates need more metadata
- added to migration query:
still need to add to interface
- 02:00 PM Bug #2777: add to interface: Coordinates need more metadata
- adding plot.authorCoordinateType and plot.authorCoordinateUnits
(and also same on observation for mirroring/entry pur...
- 04:08 PM Bug #2800: DBA screens do not check for header notes to be OK'd
- Now they are checked.
- 03:36 PM Bug #2750: Emails not getting to @unc.edu
- This is not something that we are hearing from Grant about, so we'll leave contractors to find a different way to get...
- 03:29 PM Bug #2778: Need better markers for empty plot vs no stems here.
- went for the simpler option:
EMPTY: We looked, but found no species here.
- 02:52 PM Bug #2778: Need better markers for empty plot vs no stems here.
- could add more pseudo-species, but would be best if one (empty plot) only showed up at levels 1 and 2, or for one-mod...
- 01:23 PM Bug #2802: Height error not specified in unfolding
- This process has been reworked, so heightError is no longer problematic.
- 01:22 PM Bug #2787: add entry_stems.isPlanted to interface?
- This functionality may be better hidden from normal users and only messed with by dba.
- 01:21 PM Bug #2821: presence not correct in R module on new unfolding code
- fixed in version:
I let the loop process through the R module, ...
- 05:46 PM Bug #2821 (Resolved): presence not correct in R module on new unfolding code
- I unfolded something that had 13 in R module, and it assigned presence as 0.
- 04:46 PM Bug #2816: Try to migration without old temp tables
- Fixed!! This greatly streamlines the process and makes finding any errors in the process much easier, not to mention...
- 06:42 AM Bug #2816: Try to migration without old temp tables
- Try to migration without old temp tables >> Try migration without old temp tables
English... it's not just for break...
- 09:52 AM Bug #2820 (Resolved): Auto-truncate values in stem form to nearest integer (big stems only)
- decimal values should be truncated to the floor() integer. Make this happen automatically. Add a note so users don'...
- 05:05 PM Bug #2814: Add file name to database title and/or main menu title
- v205p8: adds db title to database and to main menu
- 01:14 PM Bug #2816 (Resolved): Try to migration without old temp tables
- Migration from entry tables currently goes through old SAS-style temporary tables, but this is painful to debug and c...
- 01:13 PM Bug #2815 (Resolved): remove user_entry table and use party instead
- Using the party table will better facilitate users in the database and not require users to enter themselves twice. ...
- 01:09 PM Bug #2814 (Resolved): Add file name to database title and/or main menu title
- This helps clarify what database file one is working with.
- 08:58 AM Bug #2812 (Closed): Query crashes mapping program when concept relationships are logically inconsistent
- When I try to map Rubus leviculus I get what looks like an infinite loop. See error messages below.
- 03:52 PM Bug #2811: Opening database fails when user in CVS_Entry_options isn't in user_entry
- fixed in v205p7
- 03:32 PM Bug #2811: Opening database fails when user in CVS_Entry_options isn't in user_entry
SELECT cvs_entry_options.*, getCurrentUser_directly(True) AS userName, "not " & [userName] & "?" AS thisIsNotMe...
- 03:24 PM Bug #2811 (Resolved): Opening database fails when user in CVS_Entry_options isn't in user_entry
- SQL joining two tables is inner join to keep writable, but need a different solution, as this prevents opening the db...
- 12:19 PM Bug #2810 (Closed): Print function for maps does not work
- If in IE6 you click the printer icon under a map the program starts to generate a new map and never finishes. In cont...
- 10:10 AM Bug #2808 (Closed): Revise rule 26 to remove most if not all >= relationships
- There are currently over 1000 >= relationiships generated by rule 26.
This occurs when Species A sec Weakley > Spe...
- 10:03 AM Bug #2636: Better labels for ambiguous occurrences
- 10:01 AM Bug #2793: Reorder search on homepage
- 10:01 AM Bug #2784: Community tab should be based on Weakley taxa and not nominals
- 09:59 AM Bug #2754: X-IL record does not appear on map; Need category for misc records
- 09:58 AM Bug #2651: font issues with various browsers
- 09:56 AM Bug #2623: 42. TaxonProgress updates
- 09:53 AM Bug #2715: Clean up relationship mapping to remove ?s
- <= relationships now gone.
I will generate a new bug for Xianhua for the >= relationships.
I will pass the 555 ? re...
- 09:50 AM Bug #2602: Document concept references in Weakley flora
- I have now created two files that contain (1) simple and full reference couplets, and (2) TaxonName,codeRef and simpl...
Also available in: Atom