From 05/04/2007 to 06/02/2007
- 04:25 PM Bug #2858: Need 6 spots for posts on datasheets
- fixed. Publishing will be handled with finishing off bug 2861.
- 03:15 PM Bug #2858 (Resolved): Need 6 spots for posts on datasheets
- Posts. The level 1 plot sheet has a place for 5 posts. There is a
tendency to record all posts (rather than just di...
- 04:25 PM Bug #2861: DD-MMM-YYYY needed on level 1-2 plot datasheet
- fixed, but not published. Still need to publish/update the website.
- 03:20 PM Bug #2861 (Resolved): DD-MMM-YYYY needed on level 1-2 plot datasheet
- Date format. The Level 1&2 plot sheet indicates that date format
should be Mo/D/Yr whereas the Level 3 and Level 4&5...
- 03:26 PM Bug #2865 (Resolved): Datasheets & Protocol: Concrete soil (or similar) is problematic to our database
- Concrete. The question came up as to drainage category for
impermiable surfaces such as concrete, or more realistic...
- 03:25 PM Bug #2864 (Resolved): Simplify level 3: no modules?, cover only by strata?
- Cover records at Level 3. The intent of level 3 is to provide
information sufficient to assign a plot to a communit...
- 03:23 PM Bug #2863 (Resolved): Splitting planted and natural stems while sampling: advice needed
- Planted stems at level 2. When combining planted and natural woody
stem samplings, it is difficult to keep track of ...
- 03:21 PM Bug #2862 (Resolved): Add rationale for subsampling/stem cut-offs (affects entry-tool too)
- The Levels 2&3 natural stem datasheet allows for selection of 1 of 4
cutoff heights and also species specific subsam...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2860 (Resolved): DS+Protocol: Add "U" = Unknown stem source
- Source. The manual is silent on what to do when there is uncertainty
about the source of planted material. Should ...
- 03:19 PM Bug #2859 (Resolved): Rebar should be capped if used.
- The manual states "The corners ... must be marked with 12" or
greater sections of Â½" diameter galvanized steel cond...
- 02:51 PM Bug #2857: Extra message box displayed "About to update 1 row" on startup
- fixed v210p7
Access 2000 issues also largely resolved (at least ones that I know about there): listBox source being ...
- 02:05 PM Bug #2857: Extra message box displayed "About to update 1 row" on startup
- also can be resolved by moving backupOnClose function below confirmation settings change. Needs test.
- 02:03 PM Bug #2857 (Resolved): Extra message box displayed "About to update 1 row" on startup
- This happens when confirmations are not yet up. To fix:
Public Function configureCancelBackupOnCloseFields(blnBac...
- 11:13 PM Bug #2791: Out of Stack space (access 2000)
- fixed in version 210p6
Out of stack space is fixed (can add records to entry_cover fine)
Can open db fine, as well i...
- 10:53 PM Bug #2791: Out of Stack space (access 2000)
- Solution to brokenReferences thing:
Public Function checkForAppBrokenRef() As Boolean
On Error GoTo errThis
- 10:42 PM Bug #2791: Out of Stack space (access 2000)
- Make that:
> 'ignore difference of less than 2 seconds between this dirty
> 'and previous dirty event:
> Static ...
- 10:40 PM Bug #2791: Out of Stack space (access 2000)
- A bit of a hack is to check to see if the last dirty event was less than 2 seconds ago, if so, just skip the dirty ev...
- 10:13 PM Bug #2791: Out of Stack space (access 2000)
- It appears that the form_BeforeInsert triggers the Form_Dirty event, which triggers the form_BeforeInsert event, and ...
- 05:36 PM Bug #2791: Out of Stack space (access 2000)
- That's Application.BrokenReference that isn't available in Access2000
- 05:35 PM Bug #2791: Out of Stack space (access 2000)
- Confirmed: this is a problem in Access 2000 when you try to add a new record to Cover Data (not Planted or Natural St...
- 03:17 PM Bug #2762: Add "Ignore this Error" to logical error checking
- after ignoring errors, you can reset to not ignore anything. It's not elegant (as it's all or nothing), but it's bet...
- 03:16 PM Bug #2820: Auto-truncate values in stem form to nearest integer (big stems only)
- DONE: 210p5: truncating of values in bigStems for DBH (with nonModal msgBox)
- 02:43 PM Bug #2820: Auto-truncate values in stem form to nearest integer (big stems only)
- This only applies to big stems, as planted stems form can hold decimal data types. The big stems on the natural stem...
- 08:35 AM Bug #2711: Finish End of Year Deliverables
- This was done a while back. We have new deliverables to worry about now.
- 08:33 AM Bug #2846: Allow easier deletion of rows in main data forms
- v210 has this now, with a "cute" little trash can icon. Will be covered in presentation too (several users had extra...
- 09:05 PM Bug #2856 (Resolved): Make sure the sub-sapling only applies to saplings at level 2-3, not trees
- The sub-tree is not an option on levels 2-3, so trees are not subsampled. I need to make sure the migration routine ...
- 04:16 PM Bug #2762: Add "Ignore this Error" to logical error checking
- You can now ignore errors. Still some minor issues with msgBoxes continuing too long and errors not getting rechecke...
- 07:03 AM Bug #2854: Data checking is redundant
- Entry tool fixed so that error reports aren't duplicated for common errors (stem source, for example).
- 06:44 AM Bug #2854 (Resolved): Data checking is redundant
- Some checks are duplicated in error check: stem source value, for example. Need only one check, and duplicate checks...
- 02:28 PM Bug #2848 (Resolved): (migration) Ensure unique plot names b/t EEP and CVS plots
- The naming of projects is independent between CVS and EEP, that is EEP project numbers could collide with CVS.
- 02:44 AM Bug #2846 (Resolved): Allow easier deletion of rows in main data forms
- Several users have not known how to do this, and they thus must choose a species and not fill in any data. Who knows...
- 11:38 PM Bug #2845: Populate stemCount.IsPlanted
- OK, I added this in the client.
- 11:35 PM Bug #2845: Populate stemCount.IsPlanted
- For now, can be done with unfolding, like so:
UPDATE entry_stems SET entry_stems.isPlanted = IIf([IsIndividualRecord]...
- 11:06 PM Bug #2845 (Resolved): Populate stemCount.IsPlanted
- This field needs to be populated as a default value. It needs to be populated in the unfolding process normally, but...
- 03:34 PM Bug #2810: Print function for maps does not work
- This needs to be documented on the site.
Can we embed a note about the need to allow popups next to the printer icon?...
- 03:29 PM Bug #2683: User submissions of new occurrence records
- To: JRobertSiler@aol.com, email@example.com
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, 'Bruce Sorr...
- 03:17 PM Bug #2843 (Closed): Only final collector listed for specimens
- Crol Ann writes:
"When there are multiple ollectors listed, the ATLAS seems to preferentially choose the last ollect...
- 03:14 PM Bug #2842 (New): Incorrect mapping of nominal concepts
- The relationships for Quercus falcata show:
Quercus falcata (Weakley 2005) = Quercus rubra (nominal)
- 02:24 PM Bug #2837: Deep links to maps
- The current url does not go to the map, but just the list of taxa containing the name. We need direct direction to t...
- 04:45 PM Bug #2810: Print function for maps does not work
- This problem can be resolved by setting the IE or other browser to allow popups from www.herbarium.unc.edu
- 04:44 PM Bug #2837: Deep links to maps
- The url template for a species is:
- 02:24 AM Bug #2837 (In Progress): Deep links to maps
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:34:12 -0500
From: Steve Baskauf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: email@example.com, weakley@...
- 02:22 AM Bug #2836: LIfemapper like prediction of ranges
- 02:21 AM Bug #2836 (New): LIfemapper like prediction of ranges
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:07:26 -0500
From: Steve Baskauf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Also available in: Atom