From 04/28/2004 to 05/27/2004
- 03:50 PM Bug #1556: problems with one-button mouse on Macintosh
- oops. sorry steve, didn't mean to slight you :)
- 03:43 PM Bug #1556: problems with one-button mouse on Macintosh
- Actually, Steve Neuendorffer did virtually all the work fixing the bug.
Chad, Dan and I did testing.
- 03:39 PM Bug #1556: problems with one-button mouse on Macintosh
- Dan figured out a fix and Christopher implemented it in the head of the ptolemy
CVS. It should be included with the ...
- 03:48 PM Bug #1579: need sub-sampling actor
- Deana put together this document with several use cases and and extensive list
of required functionality for the samp...
- 01:04 PM Bug #1581 (Resolved): "New actor" instantiated from command line application and saving actors in specified libraries
- Something between the "New Actor" and the "command line" actor. The New actor
will be instantiated to perform the c...
- 09:39 AM Bug #1342: need R actor
- STart with running it locally. Start with command line invocation, but it would
be much better to directly call the ...
- 09:36 AM Bug #1579 (Resolved): need sub-sampling actor
- We need an actor that can perform various sub-sampling functions such as
jackknife and bootstrapping operations. Mo...
- 09:30 AM Bug #1334: need installer for kepler
- Initial installer created using InstallAnywhereNow. Still have some issues to
work out, mainly in size of distribution.
- 09:29 AM Bug #1143: need SAS actor
- *** Bug 1545 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:28 AM Bug #1143: need SAS actor
- A further issue, for SAS and other scripting systems, is how to expose
semantically correct ports for SAS scripts as ...
- 09:29 AM Bug #1545: need SAS actor
- Same as bug 1143.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1143 ***
- 04:24 PM Bug #1553: Search Scope for dataset panel
- Add a new class name SearchScopeController. The code in TabbedLibraryPane class
was moved to there. Eventually, the n...
- 03:34 PM Bug #1560: Afer data searching, click actor panel and both actor panel and data panel will be disappeared
- Finally, I figured out this is java swing issue rather than the entity issue in
search result set.
In this tabbled p...
- 03:19 PM Bug #1560: Afer data searching, click actor panel and both actor panel and data panel will be disappeared
- I found the error parttern:
If search result only has the dataset which can be dragged to canvals
- 01:38 PM Bug #1560 (Resolved): Afer data searching, click actor panel and both actor panel and data panel will be disappeared
- In the new interface, after doing a search(getting some results), then click
actor panel tab. You will find both act...
- 12:43 PM Bug #1557 (Resolved): problems with paths with 'spaces'
- There are sometimes problems when the kepler directory is in a path that has
'spaces' like "Program Files". Should f...
- 12:41 PM Bug #1556 (Resolved): problems with one-button mouse on Macintosh
- The one-button mouse on the Mac makes it impossible to do certain actions
required by the Kepler graph editor (e.g. ...
- 10:02 AM Bug #1553 (Resolved): Search Scope for dataset panel
- DatasetPanel need a SearchScope vector to process search function. In
SearchScope object, it has namespace, config a...
- 02:34 PM Bug #1543: create workflow scripting language
- Ptolemy II includes Jacl, which is a 100% Java implementation of a
subset of Tcl. We use Jacl for the test suite. ...
- 10:06 AM Bug #1544: complete web service actor
- Fixed... The only types left unsupported is short, float and their array as
there are no short and float types in Pt...
- 11:52 AM Bug #1548 (In Progress): consolidating data access user interfaces
- Currently Kepler contains several distinct methods for binding data sources to a
workflow. These include the EML200...
- 11:06 AM Bug #1546 (Resolved): dynamic data and actor views using ontologies
- Current lists of actors (and planned data sets) are static in that the tree is
statically written into a MoML model ...
- 10:50 AM Bug #1545 (Resolved): need SAS actor
- Need an actor that can execute SAS jobs. Initially start by implementing this
locally, possibly utilizing the comma...
- 10:45 AM Bug #1544 (Resolved): complete web service actor
- Fix web service actor code --> Ilkay, Chad
This involves completing the code for a wider variety of data types, an...
- 10:40 AM Bug #1543 (Resolved): create workflow scripting language
- it would be useful to have a simple scripting language to write out workflows
without using the visual editor and wi...
Also available in: Atom