From 02/08/2005 to 03/09/2005
- 05:09 PM Bug #2005 (In Progress): associate an visual text annotation with a specific actor
- Annotation actors can be added to an overall workflow but cannot be associated
with specific actors. Only the actor ...
- 11:04 AM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- A bit more information on the tooltip problems. Tooltips work intermittently
for me. It seems that when I drag a ne...
- 11:41 AM Bug #1342: need R actor
- In his recent comments added to the R-bug in kepler/Bugzilla (#1342), Matt
suggests that we need to create some s...
- 10:57 AM Bug #1999: Very long delays on first startup of new install
- In the very short term, could one at a corresponding warning to the download page!?
- 03:01 PM Bug #1748: "Get metadata" menu item only works for EML 2.0.0 documents
- In ResultRecord class(parent class of EML200DataSource), a field - namespace was
added. After searching, the namespac...
- 12:25 PM Bug #1999: Very long delays on first startup of new install
- In Ptolemy II, the Jython actor only expands the jar files when
Actors -> More Libraries -> Python is opened in the a...
- 11:39 AM Bug #1999 (Resolved): Very long delays on first startup of new install
- There is a very long delay when a new version of Kepler is first executed. This
is particularly noticable on the Mac...
- 10:54 AM Bug #1998: Enter in actor search text box causes reset
- Also, on the mac, the reset button scrunches the text box to 2 characters width.
The reset button needs to be put so...
- 10:49 AM Bug #1998 (Resolved): Enter in actor search text box causes reset
- A reset button has been added to the actor search pane, but now hitting the
enter key after typing a search phrase c...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1557: problems with paths with 'spaces'
- In general, this problem has been fixed (although we should keep in mind that
specific actor may still have a problem...
- 10:49 AM Bug #1997 (New): Support Getting Metadata for Darwin Core search result item
- In data search result panel, we add a new right click button for getting
metadata for the item. But currently we onl...
- 10:44 AM Bug #1896: Get metadata of data package in data search result panel( tree structure)
- If user right click in search result item, the Get Metadata button will be
shown. If user click the button, the html ...
- 10:41 AM Bug #1889: EML2 data source actor need handle mutiple data entity
- Add Vector _enityList in EMLDataSource to store the mutiple entity in eml. And
add a selectedEnity for chosed entity....
- 10:37 AM Bug #1834: search progress bar does not work on OSX
- Dan and I couldn't duplicate the bug. It seemed someone fixed it before we took
- 06:10 PM Bug #1990 (Resolved): DataType of EML for KEPLER
- The Datatype really should be determined in EML from the measurementScale and
domain (numericDomain and nonNumericDo...
- 05:00 PM Bug #1890: Add query builder to generic db actor
- Requires additional design of the Database connection and query components and
a notification when all authenticatio...
- 03:32 PM Bug #1342: need R actor
- A limitied R actor is now working on Windows and Linux and Mac (although limited
graphical capabilities on Mac becaus...
- 05:24 PM Bug #1981 (New): Extend database query actor to handle datatypes
- Currently return a string representation of the output. Should be extended to
specify the type of the 'string' outp...
- 01:19 PM Bug #1886: nightly build system revisited
- I have implemented a shell script based nightly build system that checks out
both ptII and kepler, compiles both of t...
- 01:18 PM Bug #1912: cleanup ImageJ actor to avoid multiple copies of menus
- The code for interacting with ImageJ has been cleaned up and bugs fixes. It
seesm to be more stable now and multiple ...
- 01:09 PM Bug #1905: jar file cleanup
- All known duplicate and obsolete jars have been removed
- 09:25 AM Bug #1590: coding guidelines
- not going to address this now.
Also available in: Atom