From 12/20/2005 to 01/18/2006
- 02:48 PM Bug #2016: MENUS: pop-up context menu revision
- Split into multiple bugs, tracked by Bug #2337 (main menus) and Bug #2338 (popup
- 02:46 PM Bug #2338 (In Progress): TRACKING - MENUS: pop-up context menu revision
- Tracking bug for pop-up context menu revisions - see dependency tree.
Replaces part of Bug #2016
See menu redesigns...
- 02:15 PM Bug #2337 (In Progress): TRACKING - MENUS: Top-Level Menu Revision
- Have now got most of menus loading from a properties file. However, several
things yet to do, and several bugs to fi...
- 02:13 PM Bug #2336 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - implement class.forName in getActionFor()
- Need to implement class.forName in BasicGraphFrame -> getActionFor(), to
instantiate non-PTII menu items
- 02:12 PM Bug #2335 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - dynamic addition of menu items
- Need to look at dynamic addition of menu items to Window menu and MRU File menu.
Need to keep a pointer to these for...
- 02:11 PM Bug #2334 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - add support for menu separators
- Need to add support for menu separators in th eproperties file etc
- 02:09 PM Bug #2333 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - relocate code further up class hierarchy
- Currently implemented in BasicGraphFrame.pack() because that's in src/exp;
however, the whole thing needs to be furt...
- 02:08 PM Bug #2332 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - link ptii enabled/disabled listeners
- need to link enabled/disabled listeners to old menu items, so state of new ones
mirrors state of old ones in real ti...
- 02:06 PM Bug #2329: Summary Statistics Actor not working
- This problem looks like it is caused by a failure of the kar parser in the
ActorMetadata class. It looks like this cl...
- 02:01 PM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- The change referred to by Kevin (single download at a time) does indeed fix the
memory problems referred to. (Dan Hi...
- 12:32 PM Bug #2330 (Resolved): Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- When saving a workflow, if you just enter a file name without the '.xml' or
'.moml' extender, the file is saved as t...
- 12:27 PM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- In r1.26 of org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.EcogridDataCacheItem, I added a
simple mutex mechanism which only allo...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2328 (Resolved): Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- The workflow 'IPCC_Base_Layers.xml' contains 10 eml2 datasource actors. It is
thus a severe test of multiple datasou...
- 12:17 PM Bug #2329 (Resolved): Summary Statistics Actor not working
- The Summary Statistic actor is derived from the base RExpression actor. If this
actor is draged to the screen, the p...
- 03:09 PM Bug #2304: RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- This bug was fixed by adding code to use temporary files for passing large
Kepler arrays to R. The R script automatic...
- 09:09 PM Bug #2326: Kepler workflow loading freezes when trying to load actors using a password attribute
- resolved by improving database schema extraction performance
- 04:19 PM Bug #2326 (Resolved): Kepler workflow loading freezes when trying to load actors using a password attribute
- Wheneven a workflow contains an actor that uses an attribute named password,
and this attribute value is set, loadi...
- 11:09 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- For the sake of simplicity, I've rolled back my case sensitivity changes
so that the type combo box in the port confi...
- 07:19 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- Case sensitivity issue is superceded here by having a combo box with a
standard set of data types recognized by the ...
- 11:07 AM Bug #2325 (Resolved): Actor Library Folders Should Not Be Draggable
- Actor-library folders can currently be dragged to the canvas, although when they
are released there, a popup error m...
Also available in: Atom