From 05/18/2006 to 06/16/2006
- 01:41 PM Bug #2464 (Resolved): Problem with displaying R graphics on Mac
- In beta1, we note that for R graphics to work on the Mac, one needs to have X11 running prior to starting Kepler and ...
- 02:49 PM Bug #2461 (Resolved): Add MetadataSource actor to tree
- The MetadataSource actor has been around since June 2005 but apparently was never added to the actor tree when kar sy...
- 02:10 PM Bug #2460: Zip Files actor does not appear in actor list
- corrected by removing errors in src/actors/ZipFiles/
- 12:17 PM Bug #2460 (Resolved): Zip Files actor does not appear in actor list
- The Zip Files actor does not appear anywhere in the actor tree in Beta1 release, apparently because src/actor/ZipFile...
- 11:31 AM Bug #2459: Need for actor/attribute that detects OS/executables
- I'll bet we could use the expression syntax to get properties and then
invoke ThrowModelError if things aren't right....
- 11:24 AM Bug #2459 (In Progress): Need for actor/attribute that detects OS/executables
- Some workflows will only work on certain operating systems or require certain executables outside of Kepler (e.g. JNI...
- 04:24 PM Bug #2458 (Resolved): Search problems with multiple actor ontologies
- In the Beta1 release, there are several actor ontologies that appear in the actor tree, including: 'Kepler Actor Onto...
- 11:38 AM Bug #2412: Unable to Create Kar file from composite
- Currently one can create a kar from a composite if the composite was originally created by dragging from the actor tr...
- 11:34 AM Bug #2319: Ptolemy build problems
- Currently there are not major problems here, so I am moving to post 1.0 release.
- 11:32 AM Bug #1836: data search and access problems via ecogrid
- Although there are some performance issues, the ecogrid connection now seems much more robust. I am thus removing thi...
- 11:26 AM Bug #2307: Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- Universal libraries for GARP JNI code on the Mac have been added to CVS. Still need to create libraries for the gdal ...
- 11:02 AM Bug #2139: mollusc -> R -> plot WF for examples and documentation uses
- There is now documentation for using the RExpression actor (in Kepler-docs/user/R_Actor_userdoc_draft.doc) that uses ...
- 10:52 AM Bug #2143: fix functionality and GUI issues with query builder
- newest (beta1) release resolves thess issues
- 10:50 AM Bug #2043: create suite of common statistical actors using R
- A suite of R statistical actors is now installed in the Beta1 release
- 01:51 PM Bug #2307: Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- Mac JNI code for GARP has been created and included in distribution. Different libs for PowerPC and Intel chips. Stil...
- 01:47 PM Bug #2398: change R home directory that is default of RExpression actor
- default R home changed to .kepler
- 01:45 PM Bug #2381: Problem with alpha9 MacOSX Installer build
- problem fixed with the Beta1 installer; won't bother to go back and fix alpha9 version
- 01:30 PM Bug #2323: Remove text added with "Attribute" actor from older workflows
- Maybe we can create a filter that fixes the text
in the Ptolemy models so that it properly displays.
Is there a parti...
- 01:26 PM Bug #2323: Remove text added with "Attribute" actor from older workflows
- There are a number of Ptolemy example workflow that have the 'non-wrapping' attribute problem that we cannot fix. (i....
- 01:12 PM Bug #2450: consider better mechanism for navigating multi-level workflow
- Interesting idea.
A couple more ideas:
1) There is a tab viewer in the ptII tree, try running
- 12:21 PM Bug #2450 (New): consider better mechanism for navigating multi-level workflow
- Consider providing a better mechanism for navigating up and down levels in a workflow. Right now every time a composi...
- 12:25 PM Bug #2452 (New): consider providing management console for workflow engineer
- Consider providing a management console for the workflow engineer â€“ for feedback and status during running of a wor...
- 12:24 PM Bug #2451 (New): consider providing data-centric/data management feature in Kepler
- Consider providing a data-centric or data management feature within Kepler â€“ something that provides comprehensive ...
- 11:07 AM Bug #2449 (New): Animate at Runtime... action only partially works
- Not all actor in workflows are outlined when Animate at Runtime... menu is selected and time set to 1000 ms. Especial...
- 06:19 PM Bug #2448: Splash screen sometimes appears as simple white box
- The problem is that the splash screen is an attempted workaround for slow start
up time, which is partly addressed by...
- 05:24 PM Bug #2259: DIALOGS: Implement New Actor Dialog
In order to see where I've got to on the new dialogs, edit the file:
- 04:25 PM Bug #2448 (Resolved): Splash screen sometimes appears as simple white box
- Sometimes (at unpredictable times) the spash screen will not appear. Instead a simple, empty white box appears. This ...
- 11:35 AM Bug #2335: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - dynamic addition of menu items
- "keplerMenuMap" has now become ptolemy.vergil.basic.MenuMapper - in the kepler/src/exp directory
- 11:15 AM Bug #2416: ICONS: Tracking bug - Rearranging and regenerating icons
- here's the scoop on the icons:
"kepler-docs/dev/usability/graphics/graphics-inventory.xls" contains a summary of all...
- 10:44 AM Bug #2368: Remove svg icon properties from Workflow MOML files
- Reassigned to Dan, and changed category to General (not UI, but wasn't sure which category "workflows" belongs to)
- 10:40 AM Bug #2323: Remove text added with "Attribute" actor from older workflows
- Changed title, reassigned to Dan, and changed category to General (not UI, but wasnt' sure which category "workflows"...
- 10:18 AM Bug #2011: MENUS: Context Menus - Add Cut/Copy/Paste to all right click popup menus
- This should be relatively straightforward (relatively speaking ;-)...
1) Find existing Actions for Cut, Copy, Paste,...
- 10:15 AM Bug #2367: MENUS: Context Menus - Additional context menu designs needed
- Laura -
For the 1.0 release, once you have checked the current right-click menus in the nightly build, you can chan...
- 10:08 AM Bug #2446 (New): ICONS: Handle missing thumbnails elegantly
- If an actor's SVG icon does not have a corresponding 16x16 raster thumbnail icon in kepler/lib/images/actorthunbs, or...
- 09:54 AM Bug #2440: Saving Workflow
- This should be relatively straightforward to do, once the code is found that pops up the JFileChooser (probably in PT...
- 03:54 PM Bug #2362: DataSourceIcon: use new SVG Icons dynamically, instead of drawing icon
Also add code to make the system assign raster thumbnail icons to these "actors", since they currently do not get th...
- 03:41 PM Bug #2445 (New): DataSource: add code to assign & display new raster thumbnail Icons for search results list
- Data source icons in the Data search-results list are currently rendered badly (the display is trying to render a sma...
- 10:36 AM Bug #2374: SVG - Improve inital rendering times
- Ignore that last comment - typed in the wrong window :-P
Look at the class:
- 10:34 AM Bug #2374: SVG - Improve inital rendering times
- Look at the class:
- 04:48 PM Bug #2270: TRACKING: Localization and Improvement of User-Visible Messaging Strings
- **** NOTE that there is one ResourceBundle *specifically* for display text (ie text that appears in the UI, that the ...
- 04:46 PM Bug #2271: Changing the Color Scheme
According to Christopher, the place to change the color for the selection color of the actors is here:
- 04:42 PM Bug #2362: DataSourceIcon: use new SVG Icons dynamically, instead of drawing icon
could do this in org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.DataSourceIcon code by setting the "_svgIcon" attribute to point...
- 01:49 PM Bug #2363: Move Actions out of BasicGraphController
- Here's how to write Action classes for Kepler (This allows your code to be reusable and easily incorporated into the ...
- 11:25 AM Bug #2409: Display Name Not Showing for org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
Overrode assignment in code by adding this to MOML:
<property name="_hideName" class="ptolemy.data.expr.SingletonPa...
- 11:09 AM Bug #2409: Display Name Not Showing for org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
- This is actually a "feature" - the name was hidden in Ptolemy because it was displayed as part of the icon.
- 10:56 AM Bug #2345: Actor Library classname/icon mapping problems
- no need to fix - no longer causes problems since Christopher moved the location of the icon-assignment code
- 10:52 AM Bug #2433: Change Actor Library folder icons to ontology symbols
- Done. paths to symbols are in:
and properties are called:
- 02:03 PM Bug #2441 (Resolved): Actor port positions not maintained following kar library build
- When an actor has a port "_cardinal" set as SOUTH, it appears on "WEST" following a kar library build. When building...
- 07:25 AM Bug #2440 (Resolved): Saving Workflow
- On a Windows XP using kepler aplha-9, java 1.5.0_04:
When a workflow is saved and only the file name is given (no ...
Also available in: Atom