From 12/17/2007 to 01/15/2008
- 07:54 PM Bug #2978: saving to actor library from kepler no longer consistently works and port information is lost
- Some preliminary tests indicated that the indicated problems occur when a second actor is added, after the first acto...
- 04:43 PM Bug #2978: saving to actor library from kepler no longer consistently works and port information is lost
- I'll have to check this out more. We just used this during the training workshop and this functionality worked well....
- 04:41 PM Bug #3066 (New): actor sdk
- We need an SDK for building actors so that it is easier for people writing new java actors. the SDK would include a ...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2833: 'Open' problem with new DarwinCoreDataSource actor
- Data is now downloaded when actor is first dragged to the work area, allowing access to the query builder
- 12:48 PM Bug #3054: Importing a kar file claims actor is already cached
- This is now fixed.
- 03:11 PM Bug #3063: CommandLineExec actor does not generate Exit code
- Fixed the code so that it does return a '1' on the exitCode port when there is no error in executing the Command Line...
- 01:41 PM Bug #3063 (Resolved): CommandLineExec actor does not generate Exit code
- Supposedly, the CommandLineExec actor will generate a '1' on the exitCode output when the execution of the command li...
- 01:02 PM Bug #3062 (New): Need ASC grid Utilities actor
- Currently there are actors (developed for the ENM example) for working with ASC grids. Such spatial grid actors allow...
- 12:06 PM Bug #3061 (Resolved): Need IPCC data by month
- The ClimateFileProcessor and ClimateChangeFileProcessor actors are custom actors for reading IPCC climate data. The d...
- 11:37 AM Bug #3056: unable to print output of Display actor
- Both the Display window and the Text Editor have a 'Print...' menu item but it does not appear to do anything! Note t...
- 03:43 PM Bug #2939: Add ability to access password protected EarthGrid data from within Kepler
- Changes to the registry (proposed)
I've augmented the existing EcogridRegEntryType with two elements:
- 11:04 AM Bug #3056 (Resolved): unable to print output of Display actor
- The Display actor receives summary output from an RExpression actor. The summary displays perfectly, but does not pr...
- 09:24 PM Bug #3055 (Resolved): DarwinCoreDatasource actor does not work in wit output 'As Field'
- The DarwinCoreDataSource actor can have its output set to 'As Field'. However, it then appears not to iterate through...
- 12:41 PM Bug #3054 (Resolved): Importing a kar file claims actor is already cached
- If you try to import a kar file containing a composite, sometimes an error is thrown that the actor already exists in...
- 12:39 PM Bug #3053 (Resolved): Multiple Documentation windows not possible
- Only a single documentation window can appear at a time and it remains the first one opened.
- 10:34 AM Bug #2967: Add a 'View data' menu to data source actors
- The work done on bug #2966 has bled into this entry. They should probably just be consolidated into one bug. I've a...
- 12:12 PM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Added a recast() method to the PersistentTableModel implementation. This allows us to make an initial pass over the ...
- 11:53 AM Bug #3052: Installer crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS
- reportedly this occurred on OS X Tiger - 10.4.11
A check using OS X 10.5.1 worked OK;
Default Java should be 1.5 (...
- 04:58 PM Bug #3052 (Resolved): Installer crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS
- Here's the start of the crash log:
Host Name: djbmac
Date/Time: 2008-01-04 13:20:10.617 +1300
- 04:29 PM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Ported the PersistentTableModel from Morpho to make use of the [already] ported version of PersistentVector. This su...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2833: 'Open' problem with new DarwinCoreDataSource actor
- Uping the Severity because this bug causes a problem with DarwinCore actors newly dragged from the Data search panel....
- 11:20 AM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Did an initial pass at this for EML200DataSource actor. Uses a JTable (with simple sorting). Have not tried it with...
- 11:20 AM Bug #2960: Change RExpression actor to use meaningful graphic file output names
- By using getFullName() rather than getName() we can get the nested naming mentioned in the original comments for this...
- 09:02 AM Bug #2961: Include option in EMLDatasource actor to use 'most recent' data
- with the changes to how ecogrid can be searched using authentication credentials, i've also changed how the eml actor...
- 03:29 PM Bug #3039 (Resolved): EML2 Datasource (from search) does not include Documentation
- If you search Earthgrid (e.g. for 'Datos') and drag result to work area, the Documentation context menu will not show...
- 03:12 PM Bug #3038 (New): Save in Library Dialog problem with default Category
- When saving a customized actor (e.g. a custom RExpression actor) the default items that appear in the 'Selected Categ...
- 02:48 PM Bug #3036 (Resolved): Need to be able to delete actors from the library
- We can now add a customized or new actor to the user library, but there is no way to remove actors without deleting t...
- 11:13 AM Bug #2830: Actor names to change/actors to remove from application
- 02:28 PM Bug #3029: NPE when trying to save semantic type
- null was not checked on one of the port variables. this is now fixed.
Also available in: Atom