From 12/18/2007 to 01/16/2008
- 03:59 PM Bug #3075 (Resolved): Fold Top,java file in $KEPLER/src/exp/ dir into Ptolemy src
- Getting the FILE|Open menu to initially point to the $KEPLER/demos directory required a change to the PTII ptolemy/gu...
- 03:58 PM Bug #2935: MetadataSource actor has no documentation
- Documentation added to kar file moml
- 03:48 PM Bug #3074 (Resolved): Code library installation issues
- There are several issues with compiled code libraries (*.dll, *.so, *.dylib files) and where they must be located. Th...
- 03:00 PM Bug #3073 (Resolved): Heartbeat function for slaves
- When a slave registers itself with the earthgrid registry, there needs to be a way to tell if that slave still exists...
- 02:58 PM Bug #3072 (Resolved): Security issues with distributed execution
- See bug 3071. basically, the issues are that arbitrary code can be executed on the slaves so the utmost care needs t...
- 02:56 PM Bug #3071: KAR files should be sent along with workflow to slaves
- kar files should be signed so that the recipient at least can know that they are coming from who they should be.
- 02:55 PM Bug #3071 (Resolved): KAR files should be sent along with workflow to slaves
- When a master sends the workflow out to the slaves, it should also send any kar files that are needed for execution o...
- 02:54 PM Bug #3070 (Resolved): Need access control GUI for slaves
- Kepler needs a gui that allows a user to set access control rules for the local slave if it is running via the gui.
- 02:53 PM Bug #3069 (Resolved): start slave from gui
- A user should be able to start a slave controller from the gui instead of starting it from the command line. The com...
- 02:51 PM Bug #3068 (Resolved): rmiregistry should be started programmatically
- A user wanting to use the distributed system should not have to start the rmiregistry manually. kepler should start ...
- 02:41 PM Bug #2880: Problem with some commands in command line actor
- These commands now work using the CommandLineExec actor.
- 02:23 PM Bug #3026: Actor documentation does not appear in older workflows
- This has been fixed in many of the GettingStarted demos but not in all the workflows in the demos directory.
- 02:21 PM Bug #2914: Broken link on a web page
- Note that missing doc is on Ilkay's server
- 02:02 PM Bug #2990: file|open dialog should open in workflows directory
- File|Open now initially opens into the $KEPLER/demos directory and remembers where the last location was (until shut-...
- 01:25 PM Bug #2941: Command Line Exec Actor throws exception when given input on "arguments" port
- This has been fixed (as of CommandLineExec.java v1.9) and I've added some workflows to better test this actor.
- 01:22 PM Bug #2531: The link from Kepler intro page to the Ptolemy quick links page is broken
- Comment #3 about the Ptolemy links is certainly valid. There is the issue about making sure all the Ptolemy example w...
- 01:11 PM Bug #2531: The link from Kepler intro page to the Ptolemy quick links page is broken
- BTW - I think Kepler loses something by not having
the Ptolemy demos available. There are plenty of
demos and they ...
- 12:01 PM Bug #2531: The link from Kepler intro page to the Ptolemy quick links page is broken
- The broken link was removed from the intro page.
- 10:50 AM Bug #3055: DarwinCoreDatasource actor does not work in wit output 'As Field'
- As Field and As Row setting now iterate through all the rows of the data
- 07:54 PM Bug #2978: saving to actor library from kepler no longer consistently works and port information is lost
- Some preliminary tests indicated that the indicated problems occur when a second actor is added, after the first acto...
- 04:43 PM Bug #2978: saving to actor library from kepler no longer consistently works and port information is lost
- I'll have to check this out more. We just used this during the training workshop and this functionality worked well....
- 04:41 PM Bug #3066 (New): actor sdk
- We need an SDK for building actors so that it is easier for people writing new java actors. the SDK would include a ...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2833: 'Open' problem with new DarwinCoreDataSource actor
- Data is now downloaded when actor is first dragged to the work area, allowing access to the query builder
- 12:48 PM Bug #3054: Importing a kar file claims actor is already cached
- This is now fixed.
- 03:11 PM Bug #3063: CommandLineExec actor does not generate Exit code
- Fixed the code so that it does return a '1' on the exitCode port when there is no error in executing the Command Line...
- 01:41 PM Bug #3063 (Resolved): CommandLineExec actor does not generate Exit code
- Supposedly, the CommandLineExec actor will generate a '1' on the exitCode output when the execution of the command li...
- 01:02 PM Bug #3062 (New): Need ASC grid Utilities actor
- Currently there are actors (developed for the ENM example) for working with ASC grids. Such spatial grid actors allow...
- 12:06 PM Bug #3061 (Resolved): Need IPCC data by month
- The ClimateFileProcessor and ClimateChangeFileProcessor actors are custom actors for reading IPCC climate data. The d...
- 11:37 AM Bug #3056: unable to print output of Display actor
- Both the Display window and the Text Editor have a 'Print...' menu item but it does not appear to do anything! Note t...
- 03:43 PM Bug #2939: Add ability to access password protected EarthGrid data from within Kepler
- Changes to the registry (proposed)
I've augmented the existing EcogridRegEntryType with two elements:
- 11:04 AM Bug #3056 (Resolved): unable to print output of Display actor
- The Display actor receives summary output from an RExpression actor. The summary displays perfectly, but does not pr...
- 09:24 PM Bug #3055 (Resolved): DarwinCoreDatasource actor does not work in wit output 'As Field'
- The DarwinCoreDataSource actor can have its output set to 'As Field'. However, it then appears not to iterate through...
- 12:41 PM Bug #3054 (Resolved): Importing a kar file claims actor is already cached
- If you try to import a kar file containing a composite, sometimes an error is thrown that the actor already exists in...
- 12:39 PM Bug #3053 (Resolved): Multiple Documentation windows not possible
- Only a single documentation window can appear at a time and it remains the first one opened.
- 10:34 AM Bug #2967: Add a 'View data' menu to data source actors
- The work done on bug #2966 has bled into this entry. They should probably just be consolidated into one bug. I've a...
- 12:12 PM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Added a recast() method to the PersistentTableModel implementation. This allows us to make an initial pass over the ...
- 11:53 AM Bug #3052: Installer crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS
- reportedly this occurred on OS X Tiger - 10.4.11
A check using OS X 10.5.1 worked OK;
Default Java should be 1.5 (...
- 04:58 PM Bug #3052 (Resolved): Installer crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS
- Here's the start of the crash log:
Host Name: djbmac
Date/Time: 2008-01-04 13:20:10.617 +1300
- 04:29 PM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Ported the PersistentTableModel from Morpho to make use of the [already] ported version of PersistentVector. This su...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2833: 'Open' problem with new DarwinCoreDataSource actor
- Uping the Severity because this bug causes a problem with DarwinCore actors newly dragged from the Data search panel....
- 11:20 AM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Did an initial pass at this for EML200DataSource actor. Uses a JTable (with simple sorting). Have not tried it with...
- 11:20 AM Bug #2960: Change RExpression actor to use meaningful graphic file output names
- By using getFullName() rather than getName() we can get the nested naming mentioned in the original comments for this...
- 09:02 AM Bug #2961: Include option in EMLDatasource actor to use 'most recent' data
- with the changes to how ecogrid can be searched using authentication credentials, i've also changed how the eml actor...
- 03:29 PM Bug #3039 (Resolved): EML2 Datasource (from search) does not include Documentation
- If you search Earthgrid (e.g. for 'Datos') and drag result to work area, the Documentation context menu will not show...
- 03:12 PM Bug #3038 (New): Save in Library Dialog problem with default Category
- When saving a customized actor (e.g. a custom RExpression actor) the default items that appear in the 'Selected Categ...
- 02:48 PM Bug #3036 (Resolved): Need to be able to delete actors from the library
- We can now add a customized or new actor to the user library, but there is no way to remove actors without deleting t...
- 11:13 AM Bug #2830: Actor names to change/actors to remove from application
Also available in: Atom