From 02/08/2008 to 03/08/2008
- 02:39 PM Bug #3127: workflows can open off the screen
- I changed ptolemy/actor/gui/WindowPropertiesAttribute.java so that if any part of the window is off of the screen, th...
- 01:08 PM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- This now works. You can click customize and even if there is no current documentation, a blank documentation window ...
- 09:31 AM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
Creating and actor without the KeplerDocumentation Attribute is as simple as creating a new Java coded acto...
- 02:04 PM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- I fixed a bug where the documentation would not show if a value in the moml was null. This fix was in the PTII tree ...
- 12:11 PM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- Oops, I meant to add that feature but forgot. I'll add it now. Thanks for finding it, Dan.
- 11:40 AM Bug #3169 (Resolved): Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- If one instantiates a new actor, it can be added to the library or saved as a KAR, but there is no way to add documen...
- 10:40 AM Bug #3167 (Resolved): Customize documentation fails when ports added
- New customized documentation dialog has a 'null' error when ports have been added.
To see the error, customize an ...
- 11:10 AM Bug #3078: No documentation for the 'SSH to Execute' actor
- These actors now have documentation. closing the bug.
- 11:03 AM Bug #2853: Documentation (where to save it; customization)
- This bug is now fixed. Kepler documentation can be edited and customized from the workflow.
- 03:13 PM Bug #3162 (Resolved): ptExecuteConfig.xml depends on removed basicKeplerLibrary.xml
- ptExecuteConfig.xml, used by ptexecute, depends on basicKeplerLibrary.xml,
which was recently removed from CVS. I tr...
- 01:38 PM Bug #3062: Need ASC grid Utilities actor
- A new actor called 'AscGridValue' has been added to the Kepler src and an example workflow using it has been added to...
- 08:43 AM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- added support for just viewing the contents of the cache file rather than trying to cram it into a table.
also, if th...
- 04:21 PM Bug #3161 (New): progress meter when downloading data with RBNBToKepler actors
- When the RBNBToKepler actors are downloading data, some kind of progress meter should appear.
- 04:17 PM Bug #3160 (New): RBNBToKepler actors should work within SDF, PN and DDF
- The RBNBToKepler actors need to work in a reasonable way under at least the following three domains: SDF, PN, DDF.
- 04:13 PM Bug #3159 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler datasource actors should be merged into one.
- The 3 RBNBToKepler actors should be merged into one.
- 04:08 PM Bug #3158 (New): RBNBToKepler actors need to timeout more quickly
- RBNBToKepler actors need to timeout more quickly when an RBNB server cannot be reached. It currently takes too long f...
- 03:58 PM Bug #3157 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler actors should support all three sink modes
- RBNBToKepler actors should support all three sink modes: Subscribe, Monitor and Request. Currently only Request is su...
- 03:45 PM Bug #3156 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler actors should only download data for connected ports.
- RBNBToKepler actors should only download channel data for output ports that are connected.
Currently a requestChan...
- 03:39 PM Bug #3155 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler actors should allow different output formats
- RBNBToKepler actors need the ability to switch between at least two different styles of data output from their output...
- 03:00 PM Bug #3118: remove "Add" button from data Sources dialog
- We can reopen this if after more consideration we are sure that there will be no need for a search interface for regi...
- 02:56 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- Some additional comments:
It should be noted that the IPCC data that originally started this error is not the more c...
- 02:49 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- I've also hooked up the "Allow lenient data parsing" parameter from the EMLDatasource actor to the parsing behavior s...
- 02:31 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- We can display the message when the metadata is first parsed. Right now I have it as a MessageHandler warning for _e...
- 01:14 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- For that matter, even if record delimiter is present in the metadata, if we get a parsing error we might want to try ...
- 01:11 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- For common problems like this, if the record delim is missing from the metadata, we should try a couple of common one...
- 12:26 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- This is a problem due to the record delimiter [not] specified in the EML for the data.
the EMParser defaults to:
- 02:54 PM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- I'm quite happy with how this is working and feel it is ready to be included in the 1.0.0 release - closing the bug. ...
- 12:31 PM Bug #3154: Documentation missing for DarwinCoreDataSource
- In addition to adding the documentation to the moml in the actor library , we'll also need to add some code that was ...
- 11:47 AM Bug #3154 (Resolved): Documentation missing for DarwinCoreDataSource
- When a DarwinCoreDataSource is dragged to the work area from the actor list, there is no documentation available. The...
- 11:32 AM Bug #3039: EML2 Datasource (from search) does not include Documentation
- this is working now. uses the EML200Datasource as a lookup key in the library and uses the documentation found from ...
- 11:25 AM Bug #3061: Need IPCC data by month
- The ability to get data by month has been added to the limateFileProcessor and ClimateChangeFileProcessor actors.
- 12:51 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- I think the problem occurs for any of the IPCC files; specifically, look at
- 11:52 AM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- i'll take a look at this.
Is there a specific data package that you were looking at? (there are many)
- 11:44 AM Bug #3153 (Resolved): Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- As of RC1, there is a 'Preview' menu item on the popup menu for EML DataSource actors. If one tries to preview the da...
- 11:09 AM Bug #3152: Use EcoGridServicesController with EcoGridWriter actor
- This actor is a rough test one which is in early stage. It needs to be polished. If we can use EcoGridServicesControl...
- 10:57 AM Bug #3152 (New): Use EcoGridServicesController with EcoGridWriter actor
- I'm of two minds here:
Pro: It seems like having to enter both a PutService endpoint and an AuthenticationService en...
- 08:42 PM Bug #3150: Need to add PTII Python actors back into Kepler
- I have added the python/jython actors back into my own copy of kepler for experimental testing. From the console outp...
- 04:26 PM Bug #3150: Need to add PTII Python actors back into Kepler
- The issue here is that Jython, the Java implementation of Python, writes
a cache file for each jar file in the class ...
- 08:04 PM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- I merged in IOPortEvent and IOPortEventListener.
I also updated ptolemy/domains/pn/kernel/NondeterministicMerge
- 03:58 PM Bug #3147: Get rid of Swing componets in Ecogrid data access classes
- Actually, calling MessageHandler can result in problems, especially anything
that requires an answer, such as yesNoQu...
- 12:10 PM Bug #2853: Documentation (where to save it; customization)
- changes are now checked in. now need to create the actual dialog to edit the docs.
- 11:55 AM Bug #2853: Documentation (where to save it; customization)
- I have altered the ptII code so that if you have a documentationSpecializer defined in the config, the CustomizeDocum...
- 10:48 AM Bug #2937: Differentiate error msg between broken dataset links and insufficient access
- MessageHandler is being used to display any errors on download. and the errors are self correcting now (cache gets c...
- 09:33 AM Bug #3148: Add authentication error reporting
- added login error reporting (using MessageHandler) and also a 3-tries-and-you're-out loop so that there are are addit...
- 06:42 PM Bug #3140: RBNBToKepler2 actor output port generation problem
- I've identified the channels that are dropping after Fetch.
These are the 7 channels dropping from the current (as o...
- 02:12 PM Bug #3149: cannot add arbitrary jars when exporting archive
- This should also be handled by the dependency listing in the actor metadata that we had planned for but never used or...
- 11:31 AM Bug #3149 (New): cannot add arbitrary jars when exporting archive
- The "Export Archive (kar)" popup menu asks if the class file of an actor should be included in the kar, but there is ...
- 11:39 AM Bug #3150 (Resolved): Need to add PTII Python actors back into Kepler
- Ptolemy has 2 different actors that allow one to use Python scripts. These were removed from Kepler when all the acto...
- 11:06 AM Bug #3148 (Resolved): Add authentication error reporting
- When using the AuthenticationManager with the ecogrid services there is currently no feedback given to the user when ...
- 10:46 AM Bug #3131: R is not added to the path
- I'm closing this because right now, the only way to get R to work on linux or mac is to install it yourself and put i...
- 06:29 PM Bug #3147 (Resolved): Get rid of Swing componets in Ecogrid data access classes
- Here is an email from Matt:
I noticed you're having difficulty with calling the ecogrid data access class...
- 04:46 PM Bug #3132: Once an EML dataset gets an error in downloading, cache interface will keep getting same error
- In src/org/ecoinformatics/seek/datasource/EcogridDataCacheItem.java class, a cleanUpCache method was added. So if the...
- 03:54 PM Bug #2962: Add metadata to data tokens so that it can be used downstream
- To address axis labeling (and any alternate naming for R objects for that matter), the RExpression now sets a "name" ...
- 03:21 PM Bug #2965: Ability to easily concatenate identical data structures (EMLDatasource)
- While this approach may not be what was initially intended when this enhancement was requested, the RExpression actor...
- 03:13 PM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- I've added a demo workflow that illustrates the use of multiports (both input and output) and am working with Kirsten...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3144 (Resolved): add link in OSX Applications folder
- This bug is spawned from bug 3119. We need to figure out how to put a shortcut into the Applications folder on osx.
- 01:50 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- I'm going to close this bug and open another for osx since this is now fixed for windows.
- 12:54 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- Simply copying the kepler.app to the Applications directory will not work (due to some relative paths). To make the $...
- 12:42 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- I think we just copy the .app to the /Applications directory. Then users can drag it to the doc. that's what usuall...
- 12:23 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- I am not sure what 'shortcuts' mean for the Mac (an icon on the desktop?). Apparently, shortcuts for the Mac is NOT s...
- 12:11 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- dan got this working for windows. need to add it for the mac.
- 01:45 PM Bug #2964: Change RExpression plotting actors to allow custom axis and title labels
- using R "attributes" of objects, we can add some metadata to the variables as the tokens are made available in R.
- 12:26 PM Bug #3143 (New): dataFrame_R cache problem under parallels
- I'm currently getting the following error with the demos/R/dataFrame_R.xml workflow when trying to run it under Paral...
- 02:24 PM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- The latest incarnation is to put any multiport input into an R list. The list variable name is the name of the input...
- 11:11 AM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- The RExpresion actor should definitely not depend on upstream port names, because that makes the script non-portable ...
- 10:09 AM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- A note on variable naming conflicts:
-Take the case of 2 EML actors sitting upstream from an RExpression actor. Both...
- 11:05 AM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- PortEvent and PortEventListener have been renamed.
- 09:05 AM Bug #3099: GetDocumentationAction.java needs to be moved into pII source
- included in RC1 - retarget
- 08:41 AM Bug #3053: Multiple Documentation windows not possible
- this is part of RC1 - retargeting
- 08:40 AM Bug #2490: Get ecogrid endpoints from Ecogrid registry
- this is part of RC1 - retargeting bug
Also available in: Atom