From 06/27/2012 to 07/26/2012
- 02:53 PM Feature #5626: interacting with kepler.sh to know the status and other information in batch-mode.
- It turns out a future requirement for CAMERA to get the detailed status for batch execution. It will be like Kepler m...
- 01:51 PM Bug #5440: special checkout behavior for hardcoded ptolemy module names
- I updated Get class at version 30290 using solution like !PTOLEMY_KEPLER_2_2 &&
startsWith(PTOLEMY_KEPLER). If we dec...
- 07:57 AM Bug #5589: Add missing ptolemy actors to library
- I added a test that, for each configuration, instantiates an actor and then
calls clone on the actor.
I fixed clon...
- 04:11 PM Bug #5589: Add missing ptolemy actors to library
- Thanks, Christopher! I added most of the actors and attributes on the list. I also updated ptolemy-excludes.
- 04:03 PM Bug #5642: Kepler should have access to the ShowTypes attribute
- ShowTypes has been added to the actor library.
As with instantiating manually, dropping it on the canvas results in...
- 02:41 PM Bug #5643: [Fatal Error] :79:7: The element type "nextDiagram" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</nextDiagram>".
- The module demo workflows are now in the actor library, and all XML files in these directories are parsed. The file o...
- 02:03 PM Bug #5643 (Resolved): [Fatal Error] :79:7: The element type "nextDiagram" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</nextDiagram>".
- Since a few weeks ago, I begin to see this info when start kepler from trunk. Although Kepler still works well. This ...
- 02:26 PM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- My current tests are still the same. With GUI, Kepler in trunk can identify missing modules and download needed modul...
- 11:27 AM Bug #5440: special checkout behavior for hardcoded ptolemy module names
- Thanks Derik. I didn't know Kepler 2.2 has ptolemy branch (namely ptolemy-kepler-2.2) at kepler svn yet other Kepler ...
- 06:10 PM Bug #5440: special checkout behavior for hardcoded ptolemy module names
- That looks similar to the regex I mentioned I didn't use so as not to change the checkout behavior of ptolemy-kepler-...
- 05:08 PM Bug #5440: special checkout behavior for hardcoded ptolemy module names
- Hi Derik,
I changed the code locally from
"if (module.getName().equals(Module.PTOLEMY) || module.getName().equals...
- 10:50 AM Bug #5589: Add missing ptolemy actors to library
- The list did not include attributes in vergil/actor/lib?
There are some actors that are listed that are base classes...
- 10:20 AM Bug #5642: Kepler should have access to the ShowTypes attribute
- There are many Ptolemy components not in the Kepler library; see bug #5589. It would be good to know which ones are a...
- 10:09 AM Bug #5642 (Resolved): Kepler should have access to the ShowTypes attribute
- Edward added a ShowTypes attribute, that when dragged in to a model, annotates
the ports with the types.
- 01:14 PM Bug #5641 (New): once timezones are added to provenance, Workflow Run Manager must utilize them
- Once timezones are added to provenance (bug#5640), Workflow Run Manager needs to utilize them. WRM should continue to...
- 01:12 PM Bug #5640 (New): associate timezones with all timestamps recorded in provenance tables
- Right now provenance records timestamps in local time without recording timezone. This is lossy. E.g. one problem sce...
- 04:04 PM Bug #3997: Supporting display actor conversion for command line execution.
- I saw that the hydrant code was checked in awhile ago.
I have no plans to modify MonitorValue and ImageDisplay so th...
- 02:56 PM Bug #3997: Supporting display actor conversion for command line execution.
- Now it works with Display, Plot and ImageJ actors at version 30211. A new module called "display-redirect" is adde...
- 12:59 PM Bug #5639 (New): ant update ptolemy -Drev=stable doesn't update you to latest "stable"
- If you run ant update ptolemy -Drev=stable, ptolemy/module-info/revision.txt isn't updated first, so ptolemy is simpl...
- 03:43 PM Bug #5194: demos are difficult to find
- Classpath updated, and demo hyperlinks put back in the help docs.
- 10:58 AM Bug #5638: "Ok" behavior of Use Module Manager prompt doesn't do what it should when opening from Recent Files
- This is already described in bug#5280#c1
- 10:38 AM Bug #5638 (Resolved): "Ok" behavior of Use Module Manager prompt doesn't do what it should when opening from Recent Files
- If you attempt to open a kar from File=>Recent Files=>yourKar.kar and you're in a suite that doesn't include needed m...
- 04:11 PM Bug #4846: error opening kar from local repository
- This has been fixed for awhile.
- 04:07 PM Bug #5188: closing workflow does not save the location change of popup display windows.
- I was able to reproduce this for both KAR and MoML files, and also in Ptolemy. The problem is that if you change a po...
- 06:12 PM Bug #5194: demos are difficult to find
- Thanks for updating HTMLViewer, Christopher. The demos were moved from module/resources/ to module/workflows/ since t...
- 05:07 PM Bug #5194: demos are difficult to find
- I updated ptolemy.actor.gui.HTMLViewer so that if the URL cannot
be found, then it is passed to ptolemy.util.FileUtil...
- 03:46 PM Bug #5194: demos are difficult to find
- I agree that getting the hyperlinks working again for the demos would be good. The difficulty is that the demos liste...
- 03:10 PM Bug #5444: Kepler can't run workflow if two instances exist at same time
- I've fixed the problem due to running different suites by storing the cached objects and database tables on a per-sui...
- 02:53 PM Bug #5444: Kepler can't run workflow if two instances exist at same time
- There are 3 different problems in this bug.
The problem in the original description is that 2 Kepler are started, th...
- 01:57 PM Bug #5637 (Resolved): composite window size & position not always saved
- It would be nice if the position and size of a window for a composite actor were saved. I thought this was done in th...
- 02:07 PM Bug #5142: comma improperly inserted in kar filename rather than a period (.)
- This was fixed recently. NamedObj.setDisplayName() can be used for names with periods.
- 04:22 PM Bug #4908: actor/director/attribute .xml file documentation needs to be updated
- I added a new ant target to update the documentation: ant update-actor-doc. Individual kar files can also be updated ...
- 04:12 PM Bug #5589: Add missing ptolemy actors to library
- I added a new ant target, "find-missing-actors", to list the files of actors, directors, and parameters not in the ac...
- 10:01 PM Bug #4926: Examine Kepler for duplicated Ptolemy code
- I looked in to why KeplerGraphFrame has so much duplicated code
and it looks like Comad uses KeplerGraphFrameExtensio...
- 09:38 PM Bug #3003: Copy/Paste of selection: copy should be selected
- Now, when entities are copied and pasted, the pasted entities are selected.
This is especially useful when there are ...
- 05:26 PM Bug #3997: Supporting display actor conversion for command line execution.
I agree that DisplayInterface solution is a better one, although it needs more work. I also prefer ...
- 05:19 PM Bug #3997: Supporting display actor conversion for command line execution.
Cool that it worked!
It might be more work to use code like the DisplayInterface code, but the
- 05:10 PM Bug #3997: Supporting display actor conversion for command line execution.
- Hi Christopher,
Thanks for your info. I tried a simple DisplayInterface implementation for saving the content to ...
- 05:01 PM Bug #4068: File Menu should display 5 most recently used workflows
- Dan wrote:
> Christopher wrote:
> > Sure, increasing it to 7 would be good.
> > It would be nice if there was a way t...
- 04:59 PM Bug #4068: File Menu should display 5 most recently used workflows
- I've increased the list size to 7 and improved the error handling when files don't exist.
- 04:25 PM Bug #5283: UI for saving workflows as xml is confusing
- A warning message is now displayed the first time a workflow is exported as MoML.
Command line support for KARs is ...
- 04:22 PM Bug #5280: missing command line execution for KAR files
- I've added more support for KAR files on the command line. KARs can be run with and without the gui. A KAR's module d...
- 11:02 AM Bug #4147: Error message with selectable text
- If Christopher is happy, I am too. (Not even sure when/where I saw the small dialog those 3 years ago)
- 07:31 PM Bug #5602: Timezone confusion using the scheduler
- Ben upgraded the kepler-dev metacat to 2.0.1.
After that the runengine was unable to run workflows scheduled by bars...
- 04:47 PM Bug #5636: outreach/demos/Database/Database_example_1.xml workflow fails
- fixed at version 30079.
The reason for the bug is that the default hsql database port has been changed to be 9004 (s...
- 12:13 PM Bug #5636 (Resolved): outreach/demos/Database/Database_example_1.xml workflow fails
- I get an error when trying to execute this workflow:
ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: fire exception ...
- 04:38 PM Bug #5635: build-area should have a licenses.txt
- I checked in the licenses.txt with the library licenses for build-area module at version 30078.
Close the bug.
- 12:09 PM Bug #4068: File Menu should display 5 most recently used workflows
- I've gotten this error twice when trying to open a file from the File=>Recent Files menu. I don't know the replicatio...
- 10:44 AM Bug #4112: make kepler use OSX dialog boxes
- Dan writes:
> When saving, JFileChooser does not ask to overwrite existing files, but
> FileDialog does. It would be ...
- 08:22 AM Bug #4112: make kepler use OSX dialog boxes
- When saving, JFileChooser does not ask to overwrite existing files, but FileDialog does. It would be nice if PtFileCh...
- 10:20 AM Bug #5052: default file open directory of Kepler 2.0
- Fixed! Thanks, Dan!
- 09:37 AM Bug #5052: default file open directory of Kepler 2.0
- The default open/save dialogs now use _alternateDefaultOpenDirectory if it is set. If the path is absolute, it uses i...
Also available in: Atom