From 03/16/2004 to 04/14/2004
- 08:13 PM Bug #1485 (Resolved): Trouble in entering data in NRS ...
- The following is an error reported by Kevin Browne:
> THe problem is that the failure message generated is s...
- 03:23 PM Bug #1466: getprinicpals action doesnt return trees for UCNRS and PISCO
for the record. so that i dont revolve same issues again. :)
[10:39] <sid> matt - a question regarding bug 1466
- 11:15 PM Bug #1466 (Resolved): getprinicpals action doesnt return trees for UCNRS and PISCO
- The getprincipals right now return trees for all organizations except UCNRS and
PISCO. A similar scenario can be ge...
- 11:45 PM Bug #1467 (Resolved): getprincipals action returns referal entries in url form
- getprincipals right now returns urls instead of identities in case of referals.
So for example in case of LTER we g...
- 04:44 PM Bug #1452 (In Progress): dtd filenames clash if reused for multiple PUBLIC identifiers
- Problem reported by Rod Spears:
Ok, this is partially intended behavior. Metacat takes the following attitude
- 04:26 PM Bug #1451: null returndoctype fails to return all documents
- Fixed DBQuery.java to allow results even when returndoctype is null, as is
appropriate behavior. Now, both query fie...
- 04:23 PM Bug #1451 (Resolved): null returndoctype fails to return all documents
- When the pathquery "returndoctype" filed is omitted, metacat is supposed to
return all matching documents. In fact,...
- 01:53 PM Bug #101: generate data set usage metadata/ provide access log
- Basic usage tracking is now implemented. Still need to test on oracle, but
basic functionality is working on postgre...
- 01:31 PM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- Harvester has demonstrated basic functionality. The following
Harvester capabilities have been implemented:
- 01:36 PM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
I think I fixed most of the cases. But then Marc Meyer reported to be having a
problem. So I need to check again. ...
- 01:34 PM Bug #1321: Registry: Selection from project list is entered under organization name
Not a bug but a feature.
- 01:31 PM Bug #1311: Registry: Links should open in a new window and windows should move to front
2) can be fixed by adding window.focus() to the event. I am not closing this
bug yet as I will get to it after Morpho.
- 01:26 PM Bug #1308: Change text in Data set Contact
- 01:25 PM Bug #1304: Add view button in addition to Edit and Delete button in resultset.xsl
- Fixed earlier.
- 01:22 PM Bug #1346: The results sent back in response to query should be sorted
This bug is fixed. The fix is not in the metacat code but in the resultset.xsl.
So now when the result has been gen...
- 12:39 PM Bug #1427: xml_index constrains depth of paths that can be inserted
- Now this change has been tested on postgres and oracle. A bug in the SQL that
prevented it from working on oracle is...
- 12:34 PM Bug #1232: cookie needs to be written after knb page login
- What I've done:
(4) has been temporarily resolved by adding:
form_ref.sessionid.value="<current sessionID here, or...
- 12:08 PM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- Duane, I'm preparing for a new release of metacat. Is this harvester code ready
to ship? Please provide an update i...
- 11:56 AM Bug #1235: enable passthrough parameters to support stysheet params
- FIXED. Closing bug as feature has been tested now.
- 11:49 AM Bug #1137: add a metacat-info action
- FIXED. Added a "getversion" command to determine which version is running.
This does not return other information f...
- 09:05 AM Bug #1296: Registry: Need to login before the form is filled
- Also, once login is established first, then the stylesheets can be smart about
which of the records a given user can ...
- 02:26 PM Bug #1427: xml_index constrains depth of paths that can be inserted
- The solution(2) above has been implemented and checked into CVS. Now, the
metacat.properties files has a new option ...
- 02:20 PM Bug #1427 (Resolved): xml_index constrains depth of paths that can be inserted
- When an XML document contains a deeply nested structure, metacat accepts the
document for storage in xml_nodes, but ...
- 02:08 PM Bug #94: add DOM interface support to metacat
- We're not going to make this change. Its a huge architectural change with
little direct benefit.
- 02:06 PM Bug #186: add web metadata entry form for Metacat
- FIXED. The current source for this feature is in
"src/perl/register-dataset.cgi" and the templates are in
- 02:15 PM Bug #1390 (Resolved): add UCNRS to the ldapweb.cgi management lists
- The UCNRS ldap tree can not be managed through the web scripts now, partly
because these entries are in a different ...
- 12:24 PM Bug #1388 (Resolved): date format in registry too restrictive
- The temporal coverage fields require dates of the following format:
and specifically does not all...
- 11:29 AM Bug #1372 (Resolved): Registry: Reconfigure entryForm.tmpl
- entryForm.tmpl needs to be reconfigured because it has someplaces with skin
names have to be hard coded into it. Th...
Also available in: Atom