From 04/09/2008 to 05/08/2008
- 05:15 PM Revision 3827 (metacat): Checkin to head. Remove this class from Runnable and add sql to delete extral nodes in xml_nodes_revision table.
- 04:40 PM Bug #3241: Update older invalidated eml201 document in Metacat
- In oder to make sure 'system' ATTRIBUTE node doesn't have any child node, I ran this query in knb server:
- 08:46 AM Bug #3241: Update older invalidated eml201 document in Metacat
- This will probably be ok, unless you delete a node that has a child node in the table. Does the 'system' ATTRIBUTE n...
- 04:00 PM Bug #3272 (New): Add Keywords for SANParks and SAEON when uploading spatial data
- Use the constrained keywords based on what skin is used when uploading spatial [meta]data:
SANParks, South Africa
- 03:59 PM Bug #3241: Update older invalidated eml201 document in Metacat
- To my understanding, Attribute "system="document"" in element "references" is the only extra stuff which need to be r...
- 03:41 PM Revision 3818 (metacat): Modify the delete xml_index table query.
- 05:10 PM Bug #3262: New documents explicitly set as public access don't show up correctly
- This bug refers to the Token_Replacement branch, which we'll be folding into HEAD before 1.9. I think we don't need ...
- 04:51 PM Revision 3817 (metacat): Add a new target to run the patch which will correct eml201 documents.
- 04:47 PM Revision 3816 (metacat): Add code to execute sql command and finish the task.
- 04:10 PM Revision 3815 (metacat): Fixed syntax error: no ; at an end of import statement.
- 03:39 PM Bug #3262: New documents explicitly set as public access don't show up correctly
- I just inserted a public readable document into dev. And i can search it as public user.
The metacat code which has...
- 02:39 PM Bug #3262 (Resolved): New documents explicitly set as public access don't show up correctly
- In our SANParks training, we created new EML document through Morpho, and uploaded them against machines running the ...
- 02:46 PM Bug #3263 (Resolved): Private data cannot be downloaded from metadata display page (xsl)
- when viewing metadata through the common EML XSL, private data cannot be downloaded (sessionid is not being passed).
- 05:28 PM Bug #3260 (Resolved): Cannot update FGDC metadata documents in SANParks/SAEON skin
- Uploading a new xml file to update the fgdc metadata results in an error (even though it looks like it was successful...
- 05:18 PM Revision 3814 (metacat): A class to correct invalid eml201 documents. Metacat 1.8.0 and ealier version points incorrect eml-resource.xsd. We need fix eml documents.
- Haven't done yet.
- 03:32 PM Bug #3259: Add fields used in Morpho search to the default indexPaths property
- Paths to add:
- 03:22 PM Bug #3259: Add fields used in Morpho search to the default indexPaths property
- here is a sample of the pathquery generated in Morpho
- 03:17 PM Bug #3259 (Resolved): Add fields used in Morpho search to the default indexPaths property
- Compound searches issued from Metacat (with "combine constraints from all tabs") uses certain EML elements in the pat...
- 02:51 PM Bug #3258 (Resolved): Update dataknp.sanparks.org packageId attributes to match Metacat Ids
- When the SANParks, South Africa and Kruger National Park, South Africa keywords were added (in bulk) to the dataknp.s...
- 05:11 PM Bug #3249 (Resolved): Install web registry for SANParks and SAEON skins
- Should target for deployment on top of the 1.8.0 deployment currently on the dataknp.sanparks.org server.
- 08:49 PM Revision 3808 (metacat): New version of KNB architecture diagram, in OmniGraffle and PNG formats, with subset diagrams for morpho, metacat and web in png formats.
- 04:21 PM Bug #3239: metacat using illegitimate versions of EML schemas
- In build.xml, two new properties were created:
<property name="eml2_0_1-schema-tag" value="RELEASE_EML_2_0_1" />
- 11:45 AM Bug #3239: metacat using illegitimate versions of EML schemas
- ben, yes. see bug http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1601
- 11:40 AM Bug #3239: metacat using illegitimate versions of EML schemas
- does this mean that Metacat was generating the extra attribute and not Morpho?
- 04:07 PM Revision 3807 (metacat): Separate eml201 schema (RELEASE_EML_2_0_1) and style tag (RELEASE_EML_2_0_1_UPDATE_6).
- 02:59 PM Bug #3241 (Resolved): Update older invalidated eml201 document in Metacat
- Previous Metacat release shipped wrong eml201 schema. See bug 3209. If we move metacat to point to correct schema, so...
- 02:24 PM Bug #3239: metacat using illegitimate versions of EML schemas
- Callie inserted a new document into dev and the "system" attribute of "references" is gone. I also tried to insert a ...
- 12:42 PM Bug #3239: metacat using illegitimate versions of EML schemas
- Okay, i manually copied RELEASE_EML_2_0_1 xsd files to schema dir in dev. I also backed up the old files. Callie and ...
- 12:25 PM Bug #3239: metacat using illegitimate versions of EML schemas
- Here are some thoughts:
For short term solution, we can check out a RELEASE_EML_2_0_1 version eml and manually co...
- 10:50 AM Bug #3239 (Resolved): metacat using illegitimate versions of EML schemas
- Metacat should ship with EML 2.0.0 and EML 2.0.1 schemas preinstalled. Upon inspection, it seems we are using modifi...
- 01:46 PM Bug #1601: Metacat will add default value for optional parameter into eml 2 document
- Move to milestone 1.9 release
- 10:34 AM Bug #3176: Verify existing token changes to skins
- In search result page of kepler skin, you click "View documentation" link and will get an blank page. The catalina.ou...
- 03:10 PM Revision 3805 (metacat): include contextURL parameter (part of token elimination)
- 09:27 PM Bug #3176: Verify existing token changes to skins
- Hi, mike:
When i test kepler skin and found there is an error:
- 06:05 PM Revision 3799 (metacat): Add a new class will build query result able in advance. It has been done yet.
- 03:58 PM Bug #3104: provide accessor for organization lists for clients to build login widgets
- A couple of the organizations have slight customizations beyond just orgname + DN. The ones I've found in ldapweb.cf...
- 03:54 PM Bug #3224 (New): Perl code should rely on cannonical organization list provided by Metacat
- src/perl/ldapweb.cgi and lib/style/common/templates/loginForm.tmpl both have their own versions of the organization l...
- 02:17 PM Bug #3146: Include FGDC metadata in KNB and NCEAS skin search results
- knbweb project is deployed on http://dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/
preliminary testing looks good (performance wise) but any ad...
- 06:00 PM Bug #3146: Include FGDC metadata in KNB and NCEAS skin search results
- Made changes to the search/pathquery used in knbweb project and also added ability to display FGDC documents in the k...
- 10:03 AM Revision 3797 (metacat): include leading slash for default ascii view xsl (needs to work in cases where the doctype mapping is not found)
- 10:03 AM Revision 3796 (metacat): use the ROOT knb web application path of the search box and header inclusion.
- 10:02 AM Revision 3795 (metacat): use the configured knb site url rather than a hardcoded value for the redirect (since we have it in the properties now)
- 06:46 PM Revision 3794 (metacat): include leading slash in the default-style xsl path
- NOTE: this should be corrected in all the qformat.xml files that the skins use
- 06:39 PM Revision 3793 (metacat): add servletURL parameter (part of token-eradication project)
- 06:35 PM Revision 3792 (metacat): add contextURL parameter (part of token-eradication project)
- 06:31 PM Revision 3791 (metacat): add support for FGDC document display for the knb skin
- see bug 3146
- 06:03 PM Revision 3790 (metacat): based on what jing found with the sanparks search performance issue, his comment for sanparks applies for this saeon file too:
- "Changing search field from idinfo/keywords/theme/placekey to placekey"
- 05:19 PM Revision 3789 (metacat): add support for FGDC document display for the knb skin
- see bug 3146
- 05:17 PM Revision 3788 (metacat): use consistent table attributes (100% width and 0 cell spacing) so that KNB skin looks better when displaying fgdc documents
- 11:44 AM Bug #3218 (Closed): nceas skin front page has font size differences
- The font on the front page for the nceas skin changes when inside the boxes (Search for Datasets and Register informa...
- 11:27 AM Revision 3787 (metacat): use "placekey" (without additional leading xpath) because that is in the indexPaths of the build properties (and is used for other searches.
- should improve performance....
- 11:19 AM Bug #3217 (New): Create simple tranformations to present permissions error messages in styled format
- Currently permissions errors are rendered to the client as raw XML documents, which will be handled differently on a ...
- 11:05 AM Bug #3174: Metacat performance issue in Sanparks skin
- callie did some test too and it is fine to her to close the bug.
- 06:30 PM Revision 3786 (metacat): Fixed a bug pathexpr was modified if pathexpr is an attribute.
Also available in: Atom