From 07/12/2009 to 08/10/2009
- 03:38 PM Bug #4301: sessionid in the URL creates end-user difficulty
- Plus, the new RESTful URL style was created specifically to eliminate the problems with search engines ignorig the qu...
- 03:35 PM Bug #4301: sessionid in the URL creates end-user difficulty
- Oh, this is a small but frustrating UI enhancement thing that doesn't involve any of metacat's underlying functionali...
- 03:34 PM Bug #4301 (New): sessionid in the URL creates end-user difficulty
- Using a plain URL, one cannot access datasets that require authentication. Alternatively, a link of the form http://...
- 03:16 PM Bug #3217: Create simple tranformations to present permissions error messages in styled format
- It would be useful to have the error page for insufficient privileges also provide a login prompt so that one could i...
- 01:45 PM Revision 5021 (metacat): Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem. Develop harvester component of the OAI-PMH harvester/provider pair.
- * Terminate harvest if login failed.
* Add runHarvester.sh shell script
- 02:34 PM Revision 5020 (metacat): Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem. Develop harvester component of the OAI-PMH harvester/provider pair.
- 11:36 AM Revision 5019 (metacat): fixes for first installation
- 10:35 AM Revision 5018 (metacat): Updated comments to more accurately reflect the API
- 10:32 AM Revision 5017 (metacat): include first as an available skin
- 03:12 PM Bug #4283 (New): use HTMLUnit to do unit / integration tests on pages
- A number of issues we've had with both the Registry, skins display, and administrative configuration utility could be...
- 10:59 AM Revision 5016 (metacat): Fix references to db classes that were moved and refactoring missed.
- 02:48 PM Bug #3885: KNB metacat replication error log file is empty
- Changed replication logging to use log4j rollingfileappender. Changed all replication logging to use this appender.
- 02:46 PM Bug #3510: reorganize classes into a more functional specific structure
- Created replication, shared and database directories and moved code into there.
- 02:45 PM Bug #3493: Add utilities module to fullclean/build
- This was added in 1.9.1
- 02:32 PM Revision 5015 (metacat): Create database and shared directories for database management code and shared code respectively.
- 02:30 PM Revision 5014 (metacat): Create replication directory. Move replication code there. Use log4j for replication logging (rollingfileappender). Beef up replication logging and error control.
- 04:47 PM Revision 5013 (metacat): Add the ability to delete a scheduled workflow (move status to deleted in database)
- 04:58 PM Revision 5012 (metacat): Added end time to workflow scheduler.
- 01:27 PM Revision 5011 (metacat): Propagate the kar id throughout the configuration screens.
- 01:26 PM Revision 5010 (metacat): Populate admin login user dropdown with configured admins
- 11:42 AM Bug #3729: Add admin names as dropdown in configuration login
- Added dropdown to configuration page
- 11:40 AM Bug #2839: Check list after upgrading KNB and ESA metacat
- The metacat admin guide has been updated with ESA install instructions.
- 10:31 AM Revision 5009 (metacat): Revert change to test target that limits the tests run.
- 10:20 AM Revision 5005 (metacat): Input date formatting changes
- 10:19 AM Revision 5004 (metacat): Use context url instead of server IP. Server IP breaks if the server does not have an externally facing IP (behind a proxy server)
- 10:14 AM Revision 5003 (metacat): Remove unneeded exception handling
- 10:13 AM Revision 5002 (metacat): Update utilities tag to UTILITIES_1_0_1_RC2
- 03:06 PM Bug #4275: Earthgrid REST API Implementation
- 1 . MetacatServlet's local functions are moved to a class named "MetacatHandler" which is initialized in the servlet ...
- 02:35 PM Bug #4275: Earthgrid REST API Implementation
- accidentally assigned to michael instead of me.
- 02:18 PM Bug #4275 (Resolved): Earthgrid REST API Implementation
- REST equivalent of Earthgrid SOAP API should be implemented to provide an interface for accessing Metacat data manage...
- 01:45 PM Bug #4167: Create Workflow Scheduler
- *** Bug 3891 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:45 PM Bug #3891: Create a scheduler service
- Scheduler service is being created in conjunction with workflow scheduler
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicat...
- 01:24 PM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
- Note, in order to facilitate custom skins. Skins should be stored in external directory. There should be some discu...
- 01:22 PM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
- *** Bug 3751 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:20 PM Bug #2313: Metacat Skins: Skins should not be installed by default
- All skins will still ship with release, since all releases are the same. However, available skins should be configur...
- 01:22 PM Bug #3751: Move skins to external directory
- Closing this bug and including with 2313
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 2313 ***
- 01:19 PM Bug #2219: EML document from Andrews LTER are modified by Metacat during insertion and converted into invalid EML
- Metacat now stores and retrieves the original metadata from disk, ensuring that the doc is not modified.
- 01:17 PM Bug #2059: ant installdb fails when run on Oracle
- Metacat now runs all scripts internally. All scripts have been tested against postgres and oracle.
- 10:06 AM Revision 5001 (metacat): include datamanager configuration in the /admin utility (for FIRST project...and others down the road)
- 10:01 AM Revision 5000 (metacat): override the 10px margin that was added to the EML stylesheet that we are including.
- 02:47 PM Revision 4999 (metacat): Implement fix for Bug #4245: Harvester command line scripts don't execute.
- 02:42 PM Revision 4998 (metacat): -handle new(?) XPath for the question prompt and include in the CSV download
- -sort the multiple choice options
- 12:59 PM Revision 4997 (metacat): fix name="...." attribute that was causing problems in IE (it was a typo, but not caught in firefox)
- 12:50 PM Revision 4996 (metacat): Bug 3835: Design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- Check to see whether metacat database has changed since last refresh date, and if it has, refresh catalog objects in ...
- 12:49 PM Bug #4269 (Closed): EML from data.piscoweb not replicating to knb
- These 2 docs:
- 11:20 AM Bug #4266 (Closed): error reading EML replicated to knb
- Replication of this dataset seems to have resulted in an error. It was inserted using the dev/loadxml.html page at me...
- 11:49 AM Revision 4990 (metacat): Add a new line for NameVirtualHost. Otherwise, the host will fail.
- 01:12 AM Revision 4989 (metacat): sort workflow run results by:
- -date executed (desc)
-tpc name (asc)
- 12:49 AM Revision 4988 (metacat): sort workflow results by:
- -date (desc)
-tpc name (asc)
- 06:44 AM Revision 4987 (metacat): Add debug statement
- 06:42 AM Revision 4986 (metacat): Fix issue where every scheduled job gets the same parameters.
- 04:26 AM Revision 4985 (metacat): replace // with #
- 02:55 PM Bug #4245 (In Progress): Harvester command line scripts don't execute
- Metacat Harvester is normally launched as a Java servlet, but also has the option of being invoked manually from a pa...
- 01:50 PM Bug #4243: Harvester db errors due to fixed character length overflow
- A harvester JUnit test suite does exist in directory:
- 12:22 PM Bug #4243: Harvester db errors due to fixed character length overflow
- We need a junit test suite that exercises the full harvester functionality so that future releases don't gave this sa...
- 09:59 AM Bug #4243 (In Progress): Harvester db errors due to fixed character length overflow
- In a recent release of Metacat (1.9.0), the Harvester property names were
refactored to begin with the prefix 'harve...
Also available in: Atom