From 02/24/2004 to 03/24/2004
- 05:08 PM Bug #1393 (Resolved): metacat perfence will reset to default value when you restart morpho
- After you set metacat preference in morpho and click set button, morpho will
communicate the selected metacat. But i...
- 03:45 PM Bug #1387: pasting large amounts of text hangs morpho
Parts of the text which Chad was pasting into Abstract Area contained pictures.
This was creating the problem.
- 11:48 AM Bug #1387 (Resolved): pasting large amounts of text hangs morpho
- When you paste a large amount of text into morpho it hangs. Java takes 99% of
the processor and does not return it...
- 02:28 PM Bug #1392 (Resolved): memory problems
- As I continue to work in morpho, it keeps taking more and more memory until it
eventually hangs with a java.lang.Ou...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1391 (Resolved): massive stack dump when editing data
- I created a new data package, then at the end i chose the option to enter the
data manually. i got through adding ...
- 01:53 PM Bug #1389 (Resolved): Note in step 1 of 14 needs rewriting
- The "Note" at the bottom of screen 1 needs to be rewritten. It should say:
Required information includes the title...
- 11:48 AM Bug #1382: wording in step 4 of 14 in the wizard
Other issue with wording is that we use mixture of Metadata, Data package,
Documentation and Data all over Morpho. ...
- 10:56 AM Bug #1382 (Resolved): wording in step 4 of 14 in the wizard
- The grammar needs to be corrected in Step 4 of 14 in the wizard (People and
Here's what it sho...
- 11:44 AM Bug #1385: date frame has two year fields
The JCalendar widget didn't have a text field earlier. I added it on top of the
JCalendar widget because some peopl...
- 11:17 AM Bug #1385: date frame has two year fields
- I just noticed that wizard screen that creates this dialog does not let you
double click to edit the time ranges. t...
- 11:13 AM Bug #1385 (Resolved): date frame has two year fields
- The date frame in the "define temporal coverage" dialog has two fields for
year. One is read only and the other ha...
- 11:37 AM Bug #1383: contact role shows up twice in assoc. party details
- Just added check for event type happening. Earlier role was being added for
both SELECTION and DESELECTION of entry ...
- 11:03 AM Bug #1383 (Resolved): contact role shows up twice in assoc. party details
- The "contact" role shows up twice in the drop down box for "role".
- 11:15 AM Bug #1386 (Resolved): Error when local and network save done for a docid that already exsisting
- To reproduce the bug - create a new document with docid same as docid which
already exsists in your directory. I am...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1384 (Resolved): geographic coverage list adds dashes
- When I add a new geographic coverage and give it a name (step 10 of 14), The
lat long info is displayed then at the...
- 11:02 AM Bug #1240: Old profiles need eml 2 returndoc types
- FIXED. For simplicity, this has been fixed by moving the returndoc,
retrunfield, and doctype configuration parameter...
- 10:55 AM Bug #1349: Party references not inserted in doc by package wizard
- This bug was fixed earlier. I ran through the wizard to ensure this.
- 10:42 AM Bug #1381 (In Progress): keyword set editor efficiency problems
- In the "Define Keyword Set" screen of the new package wizard, I click the add
button and yet another dialog pops up...
- 12:23 PM Bug #1373: Delete function causes NPE and doesn't work
- Problem apparently due to differences between the storage id and the id saved
internally in the package. This only oc...
- 10:04 AM Bug #1373: Delete function causes NPE and doesn't work
- It looks like the delete problem is document specific --- In particular, it
seems to be occur in documents where the ...
- 02:34 PM Bug #1373 (Resolved): Delete function causes NPE and doesn't work
- I'm trying to use the "Delete..." function from a recent checkout (Mar19, 2004
around 2:15pm PST) of Morpho. When I...
- 12:14 PM Bug #1363: Delete should close the empty window
- 'empty' window at end of local delete removed.
- 11:32 AM Bug #1360: Problems with Java 1.3
- All known 1.3 problems have been corrected.
- 11:32 AM Bug #1361: Mac problems with Morpho 1.5.0beta1.0
- Items 1), 2), and 4) have been corrected. Calendar widget display still has problem.
- 10:49 AM Bug #1364 (Resolved): knb/metacat id search
- KNB/metacat id may not be in the packageID element. Change code to seach not
only the packageId element but also the...
- 10:46 AM Bug #1363 (Resolved): Delete should close the empty window
- Delete leaves an 'empty' window on the screen. This should be automatically
removed. (Comment from Rick Reeves).
- 04:04 PM Bug #1360: Problems with Java 1.3
- 1.3 problems with attribute and party special editors not appearing in the
editor have been fixed. still need to chec...
- 03:59 PM Bug #1362: path problem in morpho validation
- Fixed the bug by using UML encoding with any spaces in directory names being
replaced by '%20'
- 01:03 PM Bug #1362 (Resolved): path problem in morpho validation
- The Morpho editor tries to validate any document changes. Thie validation code
apparently works OK as long as the pa...
- 08:54 AM Bug #1361: Mac problems with Morpho 1.5.0beta1.0
1) error reading eml-unitsDictionary at startup
2) error reading some other configuration data
3) problem w...
- 08:52 AM Bug #1361 (Resolved): Mac problems with Morpho 1.5.0beta1.0
- A test of the morpho 1.5.0beta1.0 installer indicated that there seem to be
several Mac-related problems that need t...
- 08:49 AM Bug #1360 (Resolved): Problems with Java 1.3
- A recent test of Morpho using Java 1.3 (1.4 has been used for most development
and tasting) indicated that there are...
- 10:51 AM Bug #88: need ability to manipulate access control lists
The entries returned were:
- 08:25 AM Bug #88: need ability to manipulate access control lists
- Right now the UCNRS suffix in ldap is o=ucnrs.org,and there is a referral that
points across the trees like this:
- 04:36 PM Bug #88: need ability to manipulate access control lists
The LDAP tree can be retrieved from metacat using getprincipal. So this url
would give back a list of users entered...
- 03:08 PM Bug #1358 (In Progress): How to handle multiple repeated delimiters
- Peru has pointed out that there is apparently no place in eml to save the
'Multiple repeated delimiter' information ...
Also available in: Atom