From 10/01/2005 to 10/30/2005
- 09:46 AM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- the insertion of an empty abtract tag is fixed, however it is now not possible
to delete an abstract from a dp using ...
- 03:05 PM Bug #2198: Morpho editor generates validation problem message when doc is valid
- Bug is fixed.
- 12:44 PM Bug #2203: Morpho editor gives validation problem message when you don't trim
- One of the problems is fixed. I pointed the parser/validator at the right xsd
based on eml version.
Bug # 2200 is th...
- 10:18 AM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- fix is working great, resolving bug
- 05:02 PM Bug #1702: spatial search is not saved
- *** Bug 923 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 05:02 PM Bug #923: spatial query revise functionality not working
- Duplicate of bug 1702
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1702 ***
- 01:29 PM Bug #1807: Stop/pause search feature request
- A stop search button for when you do something like accidentally search for
datasets using a too-generic term.
- 01:12 PM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- 12:33 PM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
Oops.. commited the bug too soon.
The result of the above steps is that a empty abstract tag is inserted by the
- 12:31 PM Bug #2223 (Resolved): Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- To reproduce the bug:
1. Create a datapackage with no abstract using the data package wizard.
2. Save it locally o...
- 11:43 AM Bug #2203: Morpho editor gives validation problem message when you don't trim
There is not enough information in this bug to reproduce it. And this bug might
be dependent on bug # 2200.
- 11:39 AM Bug #2221 (Resolved): prompt user to convert eml200 packages to eml201
- Currently users can edit both eml200 and eml201 documents in Morpho. In general
we would prefer them to use 201 for...
- 05:16 PM Bug #2202: Displaying year only under Temporal Coverage
Now correctly formats and displays YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY dates.
Also available in: Atom