From 10/08/2008 to 11/06/2008
- 08:41 PM Bug #3604: Deploy FIRST-enabled Metacat on dev machine
- Using the existing dev instance has the problem of not allowing Mike, Jing, and others to change it at will. I think...
- 05:48 PM Bug #3604 (Resolved): Deploy FIRST-enabled Metacat on dev machine
- Undecided on whether to use existing dev Metacat (that contains 15k+ documents) or to make an entirely new instance.
- 05:43 PM Bug #3603 (Resolved): Clean up data on fred.msi.ucsb.edu
- There's some bad/old data and metadata sitting on fred and this introduces errors!
- 05:29 PM Bug #3602 (Resolved): Edit wording in header graphic
- After today's meeting, they indicated that the "FIRST II" should have the numerals removed (since we're technically o...
- 11:23 AM Bug #3597: Set access control for response DATA file
- new menu option under the "Data" menu to edit the access rules for the response data
- 09:03 AM Bug #3597 (Resolved): Set access control for response DATA file
- similar to what we did in Morpho, the access control rules for data should be set independently of those set for the ...
- 10:09 AM Bug #3598: Set access control for question image files
- images are looked up when setting the other permissions and processed at the same time if they exist.
- 09:05 AM Bug #3598 (Resolved): Set access control for question image files
- auxiliary (image) files from the QTI parsing should inherit the same access control rules as the assessment and asses...
- 09:00 AM Bug #3521: Set access control for assessment data and metadata from within client
- new command to go with the menu item.
setting access will set the same permissions for the assessment and assessment ...
- 09:38 AM Bug #3456: Question prompts not displayed in LabelDataColumns
- Question prompt text is showing in the Data Import Wizard when mapping questions to score/response/feedback columns
- 04:48 PM Bug #3569: Trying to assign categories to a question for assessment fails when not running from within Morpho
- moving the call to getDialogParent() into a try/catch block.
since we don't plan on this being run outside of Morpho,...
- 01:23 PM Bug #3516: Simplify "shopping cart" web interface
- -No more checkboxes: Assessments are added /removed from the cart one at a time by clicking the appropriately toggled...
- 01:21 PM Bug #3517: Select metadata fields only from within "cart"
- the only way to select metadata fields to include in the download is via a dialogue in the cart
- 01:20 PM Bug #3515: Redesign FIRST data repository web interface
- new graphics are added.
preview on fred:
- 08:07 AM Bug #3584 (Resolved): Switching wizard pages breaks previously existing selections
- To replicate, draw a header around the exam heading for doc10.pdf. Then click back to get back to the page where the...
- 08:03 AM Bug #3540: Initial paint of new rectangle draws very tall rectangle before dragging
- This appears to have been an issue with the initial coordinate system of the mouse pressed event. It was being conve...
- 07:21 PM Bug #3583 (Resolved): Allow new selection to be made when rectangle is selected
- Right now, if a rectangle is selected and the mouse is moved over a different rectangle and then clicked, the effect ...
- 07:19 PM Bug #3556: Mouse events not redispatched correctly when rectangle selected
- This was resolved by ensuring that events are redispatched in the RectangleSelected mouse listener.
- 07:04 PM Bug #3582 (Resolved): Cannot set question number for questions with no question number detected
- On BioSci 110 exam, question 6 does not have a question number detected. There is no way to set the question number....
- 06:57 PM Bug #3581 (Resolved): Vector rasterization page shows phantom move for old selection
- On the vector rasterization page, using the BS 110 sample exam, if we select the image on page 5 and then move to pag...
- 06:39 PM Bug #3580 (Resolved): Extracted Questions content not scrollable
- If the viewable size of the extracted questions portion of the question editor is not big enough to display the full ...
- 06:36 PM Bug #3579 (Resolved): Ignored page painter doesn't work correctly with scroll panes
- If the PDF pane is in a scroll pane (such as inside of Main Window), and the scroll pane is moved, then the red X pai...
- 04:07 AM Bug #3570: Event forwarding doesn't work well when selection is in "selected" state
- Fixed by adding forwarding logic to the RectangleSelected mouse listener
- 04:05 AM Bug #3570: Event forwarding doesn't work well when selection is in "selected" state
- This is also a problem with the individual selection window, because it doesn't work well to try to work with the "ty...
- 03:05 AM Bug #3570 (Resolved): Event forwarding doesn't work well when selection is in "selected" state
- When a selection has been selected, and then you try to click on the scrollbar, for example, to move the viewable win...
- 03:27 AM Bug #3572: Prompt associated with multi-part question missing on page 2 of Exam3BS110s08dem.pdf
- Actually, after looking more at the results of parsing, this text is included as part of choice (c) for question 4. ...
- 03:24 AM Bug #3572 (Resolved): Prompt associated with multi-part question missing on page 2 of Exam3BS110s08dem.pdf
- Question 3 contains introductory text used for parts (a) and (b) of the question. This text seems to be ignored by t...
- 03:09 AM Bug #3571 (Resolved): Add hourglass when switching pages on PDF
- I notice this particularly in the Identify Vector Images page when you click on a page number in the "Pages containin...
- 06:18 AM Bug #3569 (Resolved): Trying to assign categories to a question for assessment fails when not running from within Morpho
- When I select a question on a newly parsed exam and then click the "Add Category" button, I get the following stack s...
- 04:18 AM Bug #3544: Going back after encountering glass pane blocks GUI events
- I can't replicate this after the most recent updates I made to fix other bugs.
- 04:14 AM Bug #3556 (Resolved): Mouse events not redispatched correctly when rectangle selected
- As an example, select a currently existing rectangle. Then, click and drag the scrollbar.
The scrollbar doesn't i...
- 03:58 AM Bug #3533: Mouse clicks ignored on the "pages containing vector images" list in VectorImageRasterization
- This was fixed by fixing the code in redispatchEvent that assumed the source of the event was always the Selector com...
- 03:56 AM Bug #3537: Cannot select page number at the bottom of page when selecting headers/footers
- The work revising selectors has solved this problem.
- 08:15 AM Bug #3535: Move generated image files outside to Morpho work directory
- Works to put them in temp directory. Still need to edit static initializer which computes imageDirectory to handle c...
- 07:55 AM Bug #3544 (Resolved): Going back after encountering glass pane blocks GUI events
- If you start with some file, then click next through to the vector rasterization page, and then try to go back and se...
- 05:21 PM Bug #3515: Redesign FIRST data repository web interface
- talked this through with debi. she's got it on her list.
i'll do the implementation in metacat when she has a nice h...
- 05:20 PM Bug #3512: Expand keyword tagging beyond NBII lookup
- first pass:
-questions and assessments now support arbitrary vocabularies (free form) as well as the NBII lookup.
- 05:19 PM Bug #3518: Allow [re]editing of question-level metadata
- This is complete. The categories can be edited after parsing.
- 02:34 PM Bug #3540 (Resolved): Initial paint of new rectangle draws very tall rectangle before dragging
- When creating a new rectangle, the initial drag draws it with a very small width and very large height before the dra...
- 02:19 PM Bug #3538 (Resolved): Move to first non-ignored page when MainWindow first opens
- It stands to reason that the first non-ignored page would be the location of the first detected question. Right now ...
- 02:17 PM Bug #3537 (Resolved): Cannot select page number at the bottom of page when selecting headers/footers
- In particular, try the page number at the bottom of Exam3BS110s08dem.pdf.
Note that this may be related to Ben's p...
- 02:12 PM Bug #3536 (Resolved): Allow PDF view to "pop out" of GUI parser
- For me at least, it's very hard to use the split pane view where the PDF is shown at the bottom. If it could be show...
- 02:01 PM Bug #3535 (Resolved): Move generated image files outside to Morpho work directory
- Currently the images are placed in the same directory as the file, which is quite annoying.
- 01:52 PM Bug #3534 (Resolved): Allow move by question scrolling in MainWindow
- It would be nice if there was a way to navigate from question to question within the GUI environment for editing ques...
- 01:37 PM Bug #3533 (Resolved): Mouse clicks ignored on the "pages containing vector images" list in VectorImageRasterization
- It seems that mouse clicks are ignored when trying to choose a different item from the list of pages containing vecto...
- 01:24 PM Bug #3481: Need to be able to unselect the selected rectangle in Selector
- This fix doesn't allow a new rectangle to be selected; it will always unselect the current rectangle if the mouse is ...
- 01:16 PM Bug #3193: Original PDF view disappears on resize
- This went away after we switched to the JPedal PDF renderer rather than the Multivalent one
- 01:15 PM Bug #3477: Need repaint timer for selector
- This has been fixed by the re-implementation of the selector functionality. It no longer paints directly in mouse ha...
- 01:14 PM Bug #3526 (Resolved): Should allow rectangle associated with vectorized image to be edited when clicked on
- After adding a vectorized image to the image pane, it's not possible to go back and edit the rectangle associated wit...
- 01:00 PM Bug #3525 (Resolved): MouseExited logic not invoked when exiting scrollbar into PDFPane
- In SelectHeadersAndFooters, if the mouse enters the vertical scrollbar "knob" and then exits it to the left (that is,...
- 02:04 PM Bug #3522 (Resolved): Allow specification of points possible for each question during data upload
- We want the user to be able to upload the number of points possible for each question. Because it's possible that th...
- 09:45 PM Bug #3521 (Resolved): Set access control for assessment data and metadata from within client
- There is no way to indicate who should be allowed to read/write assessment metadata or data. While the server can en...
- 09:39 PM Bug #3520 (Resolved): Provide a "generic" structured search field
- Currently you can search by:
Adding a mo...
- 09:34 PM Bug #3519 (Resolved): Proof of concept: Demographic data incorporation
- In lieu of providing an interface for importing [variable] demographic data, we can prescribe a table structure for t...
- 09:30 PM Bug #3518: Allow [re]editing of question-level metadata
- Should only require a change to the parseXML() method in Question/ResponseItem
- 09:29 PM Bug #3518 (Resolved): Allow [re]editing of question-level metadata
- The content of the question items can be edited, but the concept categories, blooms taxonomy, etc... can only be edit...
- 09:26 PM Bug #3517 (Resolved): Select metadata fields only from within "cart"
- Web app should restrict field selection until one of the last steps before download - selecting the fields from the m...
- 09:22 PM Bug #3516 (Resolved): Simplify "shopping cart" web interface
- -Checkboxes are awkward (use add/remove like in VegBank)
-State of shopping cart should be evident from all screens
- 09:14 PM Bug #3515 (Resolved): Redesign FIRST data repository web interface
- While it might be functional, it's not winning any pageants.
A nice graphical refresh - thanks to our new fearless g...
- 09:10 PM Bug #3514 (In Progress): Import assessments with no assessment-level score detail
- Currently the assessment data import wizard assumes that all assessment items have individual grades recorded. We sho...
- 09:07 PM Bug #3513 (Resolved): Save assessment files with metadata and data
- The assessment data import wizard allows users to specify [scanned?] tests that contain student responses and/or inst...
- 09:03 PM Bug #3512 (Resolved): Expand keyword tagging beyond NBII lookup
- Keyword editing interface should be more generic and support disparate vocabularies from different sources:
- 08:57 PM Bug #3456: Question prompts not displayed in LabelDataColumns
- we may also want to reevaluate using <html> in the <mattext> tags for prompts and choices. it can get a little unwieldy
- 08:49 PM Bug #3347: invalid date string causes metacat upload error
- we've also added date selection widgets to help enter date strings in the correct format
Also available in: Atom