From 12/06/2006 to 01/04/2007
- 08:04 PM Bug #2714 (Closed): Ambiguous records no longer appear as ambiguous
- Suddenly the site it broken. The records that used to appear as yellow no longer appear as yellow. This is a critic...
- 04:52 PM Bug #2708: Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- Tried to get it to fail nicely even when the reference is broken, but it fights me, wanting everything to compile exp...
- 03:03 PM Bug #2708: Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- updated code to not reference Excel.Objects and to call eval("function()") when something later down the line require...
- 02:15 PM Bug #2708: Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- OK, better yet, don't reference excel explicitly like Excel.Something, instead just use "As Object"
This is slower, ...
- 02:35 PM Bug #2713: Figure out the emailing strategy for CVS emails
- I have verified that we can point an alias at a listserv.
I am sure we can find a way to set up an anonymous write-...
- 12:35 PM Bug #2713 (Resolved): Figure out the emailing strategy for CVS emails
- We currently have an alias (cvs(at)unc-dot-edu) that points to michael's unc email address. This is difficult to man...
- 02:00 PM Bug #2710: Reports for EEP based on project/alternate selection of plots
- You can now access the simple report functionality inside the customizable statistics form, meaning that you can get ...
- 12:38 PM Bug #2671: Finish Import DB: what to do with Main Menu visible tabs field?
- You can now import to the CVS-EEP database, but there are still some configuration issues that need thinking about, p...
- 12:36 PM Bug #2711: Finish End of Year Deliverables
- We're getting pretty close here. Bob has some documents as does Forbes. Michael's site is here:
- 04:34 PM Bug #2642: QA: Keystroking efficiency additions
- documentation added to stem and cover forms.
- 04:09 PM Bug #2642: QA: Keystroking efficiency additions
- Fixed the stratumPlot dash thing.
FUNCTIONALITY DONE FOR THIS BUG. version 2.0.4
still need QA and documentation
- 03:21 PM Bug #2608: 27. Browser compatibility testing
- 03:20 PM Bug #2618: Server errors; incompatability with Windows 2000 OS
- 06:50 PM Bug #2708: Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- Need to be careful how stuff is linked to excel functions, as even a reference to a function that needs excel needs t...
- 05:58 PM Bug #2708: Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- Excel functions need to be in their own module. You can't call anything in that module if the reference is missing/b...
- 05:27 PM Bug #2708: Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- once a reference is broken, it seems unable to be fixed:
- 03:34 PM Bug #2708: Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- Opening the database without that reference worked, and then removing the MISSING Excel lib made everything work that...
- 03:31 PM Bug #2708: Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- Access 2003 / no Excel at all yields error:
Your CVS-EEP Data Entry database or project contains a missing or broken ...
- 09:58 AM Bug #2708: Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- I think this has to do with the Excel library that is referenced in the Visual Basic Project. There are other ways t...
- 09:56 AM Bug #2708 (Resolved): Clarify Excel error messages, VBA references
- From James in CT:
I unzipped using windows, copied the file to another folder and when I
opened it I got:
- 03:10 PM Bug #2710: Reports for EEP based on project/alternate selection of plots
- The following code is a quickFix in the VisualBasic code for the following function:
Public Function getSimpleReport...
- 10:13 AM Bug #2710 (Resolved): Reports for EEP based on project/alternate selection of plots
- Need to allow EEP reports based on whatever plots the user wants. Best to include a button for that in customizable ...
- 10:14 AM Bug #2711 (Resolved): Finish End of Year Deliverables
- Steve has made some suggestions to add some more points to deliverables, and also to add some timeline type informati...
- 10:12 AM Bug #2709 (Resolved): Create a patch process: +UI
- It would be cool if there was a patch process by which someone could download something (what?) and apply the patch t...
- 07:49 PM Bug #2707: Typo
- 11:50 AM Bug #2707 (Closed): Typo
- An easy one: Hidden is misspelled as hiden on the "block location" memo on the specimen tab.
- 11:28 AM Bug #2597: Display of cultivated records should be optional
Please check http://184.108.40.206/website/NCFloraTest before the herbarium server gets updated.
- 11:20 AM Bug #2697: Map WEWO collections
1. Currently WEWO follows nominal concepts. It is trivial to change it to other concept standard.
2. Added W...
- 10:43 AM Bug #2639: Inferred relationships too broad
- 10:43 AM Bug #2639: Inferred relationships too broad
1. changed the inferring rule from:
"IF all children of A < B THEN A<=B" to 2 new rules:
I. "IF all childr...
- 11:03 PM Bug #2684: Miscellaneous literature records for distribution
- Also need a tool for administrators to add this information.
- 11:02 PM Bug #2699 (New): Tool for users to submit county records
- Need online tool for users to submit county records, either of their own or from literature. They would need to be re...
- 01:59 PM Bug #2698 (New): Add traits tab
- We should add a new tab to the dataset for "Traits". This tab should draw from a file that has the following structu...
- 01:46 PM Bug #2687: Confusing search options - need small changes for usability
- 01:45 PM Bug #2639: Inferred relationships too broad
I cannot immediately think of any exceptions. Let's immediately implement the new rule.
- 01:38 PM Bug #2697 (Closed): Map WEWO collections
- Currently the Weymouth Woods Sandhills Natural Area herbarium [WEWO] records in the Specify database do not map, but ...
- 11:51 AM Bug #2615: Failure to map WEWO and other non-NCU series in Specify
- We have just added another Series - WEWO. I created a dummy record of it, Viola pedata in Orange Co., for testing pur...
- 11:47 AM Bug #2615: Failure to map WEWO and other non-NCU series in Specify
- I think that there will not be a case that we have a species in both the static file and in Specify. The Specify reco...
- 12:05 PM Bug #2603: 22. Display county names
It is hard to do realtime retrieval of county names when the mouse moves over the map. I just changed the map...
- 11:56 AM Bug #2655: Download county list
- 10:14 AM Bug #2643: Search for name synonymized by Weakley
- Fixed. check it on http://220.127.116.11/website/NCFloraTest before the herbarium server is updated.
Also available in: Atom