From 03/17/2005 to 04/15/2005
- 02:40 PM Bug #2062: Number of search results in data panel doesn't match the real result
- In QuickSearchAction class, new code was added to set variable - number of hits,
to 0 after a search.
There is anoth...
- 11:54 AM Bug #2062 (Resolved): Number of search results in data panel doesn't match the real result
- When user tried to search "species" and get 5 results, but the number in the
bottom show is 6. Then search "datos" a...
- 03:26 PM Bug #2050: EMLDataSource output as Ptolemy records
- In EML2DataSource actor, two options - output as column vector or as column
based Record, were added. If user chose t...
- 09:33 AM Bug #2050: EMLDataSource output as Ptolemy records
- I don't think it is correct to have one port per attribute. This approach
looses the information that the ports are ...
- 08:56 AM Bug #2050: EMLDataSource output as Ptolemy records
- Upon consideration, there are two options that should be considered.
1) Show each column as a port, as is currently ...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1548: consolidating data access user interfaces
- Here is the summary after the meeting in March 11:
Federate Metadata across different communities: Create a unified ...
- 01:47 PM Bug #2056 (In Progress): Port labels appear 'twice' when DataSource actor added
- Put any actor on a blank graph page (say, the SequenceToArray actor) Configure
the ports to show port names(e.g. 'in...
- 05:04 PM Bug #1990: DataType of EML for KEPLER
- Add new classes - NumericDomain, TextDomain, DatTimeDomain and EnumericDomain
which extends from Domain Interface. In...
- 05:36 PM Bug #1189: add full support for EML2 comple textFormat in EML ingestor
- Create two classes - TextWidthFixedDataFormat and TextDelimitedDataFormat to
store the data format information. And i...
- 02:01 PM Bug #2051: Could Not Get EML Metadata in existed workflow
- The problem is the old workflow moml, it doesn't has a namepsace parameter. We
add a default value for it. And it wor...
- 12:24 PM Bug #2051 (Resolved): Could Not Get EML Metadata in existed workflow
- In EML Simple Plot workflow, you click get metadata and will get an error. But
in search result panel and draging se...
- 04:01 PM Bug #2050 (Resolved): EMLDataSource output as Ptolemy records
- Currently, when an eml2 datasource is dragged to the graph display, a port
appears for each column in the datatable....
- 03:24 PM Bug #2012: Incorporate combo boxes with pick lists in as many places as possible to minimize user typing and provide knowledge of acceptable choices
- I've modified ptolemy.actor.gui.PortConfigurerDialog so that
is uses editable combo boxes for the port types and unit...
- 08:41 AM Bug #2012: Incorporate combo boxes with pick lists in as many places as possible to minimize user typing and provide knowledge of acceptable choices
- I'm working on a partial solution to this one by adding editable comboboxes
for the type and units to the port dialog...
- 09:18 AM Bug #2015: Provide more meaningful error messages
- If you provide me with some screenshots or user traces of overly complex
error messages, I'll see what I can do. Per...
- 09:12 AM Bug #2015: Provide more meaningful error messages
- Users (except very technical ones) don't usually care about the intricate
technical details that they aren't going t...
- 08:57 AM Bug #2011: MENUS: Context Menus - Add Cut/Copy/Paste to all right click popup menus
- While I agree that limiting items on right click menus is desirable, the
general rule for keeping the number of item...
- 08:38 AM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- Hi Laura,
My changes are in the Ptolemy CVS tree. I'm not totally sure
how these changes get propagated to the Keple...
- 08:22 AM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- I just downloaded the latest build of Kepler and it is still showing a radio
button for "Synchronize to realtime". ...
- 08:37 AM Bug #2023: remove redundant labeling in tree
- I can understand the concern of the lableing issue of the director when it is
on the canvas -- however, if the direc...
- 01:44 PM Bug #2046 (Resolved): libexpat.dll needs to be copied by installer
- The libexpat.dll file is used by the GARP code in workflow that contain GARP. A
copy of this dll is in the $KEPLER/l...
Also available in: Atom