From 05/09/2007 to 06/07/2007
- 03:29 PM Bug #2870: Copy/Paste of composite actors
- This is fixed in the Ptolemy II CVS tree.
Perhaps the Kepler specific copies of the Vergil classes need updates?
- 02:52 PM Bug #2870 (Resolved): Copy/Paste of composite actors
- There is a composite actor A, in which a parameter P is referred to.
A Copy/Paste into another workflow (or some oth...
- 02:29 PM Bug #2803: Right click documentation menu item from left pane
- You can now do this.
- 01:15 PM Bug #2853 (Resolved): Documentation (where to save it; customization)
- Kepler actors now have documentation stored in the kar files under a 'KeplerDocumentation' parameter. However, when y...
- 02:02 PM Bug #2850 (Resolved): Better Error message for missing 'R'
- If a workflow containing an RExpression actor is executed and R cannot be started from the command line (missing or n...
- 09:42 AM Bug #2828: Actor names inconsistent
- I agree -- these should indeed be fixed, and the effort to do so is well worth it. We also should be establishing st...
- 06:31 AM Bug #2828: Actor names inconsistent
- Hmm, I disagree with marking this as WONTFIX. The issue is that actor
names should be camel cased and that Actors sh...
- 12:06 PM Bug #2470: Documentation Missing for some R-actors
- All documentation for these actors should now be in the moml files.
- 12:00 PM Bug #2146: Design and implement authentication system for kepler
- The kepler authentication system was majorly overhauled in late 2006. It now includes a plugable system for differen...
- 11:51 AM Bug #2755: generateDocs replaces & with & erroneously
- no longer an issue with the new documentation system.
- 11:50 AM Bug #2746: Documentation system does not work with java 1.6
- This is no longer an issue with the new documentation feature.
- 11:49 AM Bug #2828: Actor names inconsistent
- Changing all of the actor and parameter/port names within kepler is not feasible. Actors are created by many differe...
- 11:47 AM Bug #2685: confused about the MOML file
- You'll need to add the ports in your java class as well as the moml. This isn't a kepler bug.
- 11:45 AM Bug #2677: kepler hangs when home directory is on an NFS mount
- This sounds like a java issue to me. I don't think this is within our scope of fixing.
- 11:43 AM Bug #2439: Problem creating KAR from instantiated actor
- All actors must have IDs for any of the kar functionality to work. If the actor doesn't have an ID, this isn't going...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2513: Some actors not included in 'ant generateDoc' target
- this bug is no longer valid because we don't generate docs like this anymore.
- 11:03 AM Bug #2840 (Resolved): Kepler beta3 will not run on Mac OSX10.3
- Kepler 10.3 will not run under Mac OSX 10.3 (but does on Mac OSX 10.4). Kepler beta2 does work OK!
It looks like th...
- 08:34 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- Matt writes:
The issue is that Kepler uses a backend relational db for caching and
several data processing activitie...
- 11:12 AM Bug #2834: Incorrect Actor Icons
- A comment from a user about Model actor icons:
LinearModel actor icon does not have a horizontal arrow (as expected i...
Also available in: Atom