From 11/22/2011 to 12/21/2011
- 02:26 PM Bug #5552: Workflow Scheduler GUI needs a licenses.txt file
- I added the license.txt file.
- 09:41 AM Bug #5444: Kepler can't run workflow if two instances exist at same time
- Hrrm. I couldn't reproduce the bug dragging the sdf director this time when my workflow run engine (embedded a report...
- 07:29 PM Bug #5564: dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- Good point, bug#5444 includes the same stack trace.
So, I'm closing this one and marking it as a duplicate.
- 07:19 PM Bug #5564: dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- I recommend closing as duplicate of: bug#5444 (which could be given a more general title)
- 07:11 PM Bug #5564: dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- I know this is closed, but the problem is that it appears that there
is a bug if two instances of Kepler are running....
- 04:23 PM Bug #5564: dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- It turns out that i have a another kepler running at my workflow run engine. When i shut it down, the error has gone.
- 04:08 PM Bug #5564 (Resolved): dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- I searched sdf director and got it on the left panel. Then I tried to drag it to the canvas, but i got the exception:...
- 07:05 PM Bug #5546: SDF director iterations parameter default of 0 is unfriendly
- Reopening this is fine with me, though I think that changing the iteration
from 0 (run forever) to 1 is a mistake bec...
- 04:52 PM Bug #5546: SDF director iterations parameter default of 0 is unfriendly
- Reopening, I don't think this is a duplicate, though it's clearly related.
bug#3774 seems to be more about making th...
- 06:54 PM Bug #5565: deal with licensing for oracle jar in core
- The OTN license is at
There is a copy of...
- 05:05 PM Bug #5565 (Resolved): deal with licensing for oracle jar in core
- At r29008 trunk/modules/core/lib/jar/dbdrivers/ojdbc6.jar was added.
Matt says the OTN License does not conform to o...
- 06:41 PM Bug #3774: Hello World demo causes UI to become unresponsive and require restart
- Edward writes:
I think what is going on is that the display actor queues
up a large number of events for the swing t...
- 06:32 PM Bug #5546: SDF director iterations parameter default of 0 is unfriendly
- This is a duplicate of bug #3774:
"Hello World demo causes UI to become unresponsive and require restart"
- 06:23 PM Bug #5502: use https to svn check out modules
- I updated build-area/src/org/kepler/build/project/RepositoryLocations.java
and changed http to https in r29048. kepl...
- 05:45 PM Bug #5545: Configure Ports dialog Type column gui annoyances
- Good points!
> * On OS X, when choosing or typing in a Type, there isn't enough vertical space
> and characters can ...
- 09:20 AM Bug #5486: Need a mechanism to tell the user the information about setup the scheduler and workflow run engine
- Yes. this one is done. User will be notified to set up the scheduler and the workflow run engine when they click the ...
- 05:16 PM Bug #5559 (New): Curation Package User Manual PDF
- The Kuration Package User Manual PDF would be easier to use if the pages carried page numbers.
- 01:03 PM Bug #5458: Moving between 2.2 and 2.3 and back requires deleting ~/KeplerData
- The current plan is to suggest to users in the release announcement that they uninstall past versions of kepler, and ...
- 12:59 PM Bug #5429: improve default provenance store performance
- Iirc to make significant further gains in performance we need to move to HSQL 2.x, which Dan and I both made unsucces...
- 12:54 PM Bug #5413: large run deletion via the WRM with hsql provenance store takes a very long time and no gui feedback
- The wait cursor is there now. Performance should still be improved, but retargeting to reporting-2.x.y.
- 12:53 PM Bug #5426: workflow lsid changes when running from command line
- Seems like an advanced user usecase, so retargeting post reporting-2.3.0. Please put it back if you feel otherwise.
- 12:52 PM Bug #5486: Need a mechanism to tell the user the information about setup the scheduler and workflow run engine
- Hey Jing, I think you're done with this one, yeah? Can you close or update w/ status?
- 12:51 PM Bug #5425: error when running -nocache and no .kepler
- This seems like an advanced user usecase, and can be pushed post reporting-2.3.0, so retargeting.
Please put it back ...
- 07:52 AM Bug #5558 (New): Add kepler-tasks target to build.xml and use depend in kepler-tasks.xml
- The attached patch adds a new target, kepler-tasks, to run 'ant -f kepler-tasks.xml'. It also uses depend to avoid f...
- 12:44 PM Bug #5557: Replace hardcoded path separator with File.pathSeparator
- Added a few more fixes. The importance should be bumped to normal because it's no longer just a cosmetic fix. When ...
- 11:58 AM Bug #5557 (New): Replace hardcoded path separator with File.pathSeparator
- The org.kepler.build.project.Classpath class uses ":" rather than File.pathSeparator. It will display incorrectly on...
- 09:43 AM Bug #5556 (New): Add key bind to GUI to avoid connecting edge prematurely
- It would be really nice if Diva had some key bind to allow you to avoid connections. A common use case would be when...
- 09:25 AM Bug #5555 (New): Add reverse index in ArrayElement
- Trivial enhancement to add reverse index to ArrayElement in Ptolemy.
- 02:58 PM Bug #5554 (In Progress): Build system doesn't recompile using dependencies by default
- The build system is using the Javac task's default dependency mechanism which checks mtimes of source code vs. class ...
- 11:18 AM Bug #5502: use https to svn check out modules
- This should be straightforward to incorporate. I'll check with Derik about whether it can go in 2.3.0, but it certai...
- 11:11 AM Bug #5502: use https to svn check out modules
- This would make it easier to track development behind a corporate firewall.
Attached is a patch that uses https for ...
- 02:53 PM Bug #5456: Documentation for Reporting 2.3.0
- workflow-scheduler-gui-1.0.0 doc done.
- 02:50 PM Bug #5552 (Resolved): Workflow Scheduler GUI needs a licenses.txt file
- We need a licenses.txt for this suite before release.
See reporting's module-info/licenses.txt for example.
- 12:03 PM Bug #5290: originModule not always set
- Discussed w/ Jing and Dan.
Can now be retargeted to 2.4.0.
- 11:41 AM Bug #5550 (Resolved): Windows installer should be a .exe, not a .jar
- Downloading and running a .jar file under Windows Server 2008 is tricky.
Basically, the user needs to run a command ...
- 11:17 AM Bug #5508: Link to "Additional background information on Ptolemy" brings up empty page
- Verified fixed in rc4 on Windows Server 2008 w/ java7
- 10:29 AM Bug #5290: originModule not always set
- For workflow-scheduler-gui module, i changed to use overwrite approach adding the preference tabs. This approach woul...
Also available in: Atom