From 08/23/2004 to 09/21/2004
- 08:18 PM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- 04:11 PM Bug #1542: SQL Server support broken
Moving the target to version 1.5
- 03:49 PM Bug #1658: tracking bug for 1.4.0 release
- (1) is done for now -- its been reviewed and is reasonable accurate, but not
perfect. Needs another pass.
(2) is don...
- 03:42 AM Bug #1658: tracking bug for 1.4.0 release
- (3) is now complete -- indexing can be accomplished using the 'buildindex'
action by people in the 'adminsitrators' l...
- 03:46 PM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
Closing as testing with postgres has been completed and harvester works with
both postgres and oracle.
- 03:45 PM Bug #305: create an ofa compliant oracle instance
- Moving to 1.5 because I don't want to make such a significant change immediately
before the KNB workshop demos.
- 09:39 AM Bug #1297: Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
So, should we add middle name to the registry form?
- 03:55 AM Bug #1297: Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
- Given name should b repeated to accomodate multiple given names (a middle name
is simply a second given name).
- 09:38 AM Bug #1390: add UCNRS to the ldapweb.cgi management lists
This bug is fixed and done.
- 03:51 AM Bug #1390: add UCNRS to the ldapweb.cgi management lists
- I think this is now complete, and will be released with 1.4.0. Sid, can you
verify this and close the bug if true? ...
- 09:33 AM Bug #273: site deployment for metacat
- Metacat has been deployed at the LTER Network Office (LNO). To the best of my
knowledge, it has not been deployed at...
- 04:01 AM Bug #273: site deployment for metacat
- Duane -- this is overlapping with the previous bug -- can you close with a
resolution or update the status on this, o...
- 09:14 AM Bug #325: create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- A number of metadata conversion applications were implemented by David
Blankman, with the help of two graduate stude...
- 03:53 AM Bug #325: create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- Duane -- could you deal with this by either closing it if it is eing tracked
elsewhere or updating it with a plan. Th...
- 04:10 AM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
- We need to implement TLS as soon as possible, as its a real problem we're
passing so many passwords around in clearte...
- 04:08 AM Bug #433: browse interface to metacat
- I began this work, and now have some XSLT stylesheets that allow you to browse
via keyword, organizaiton, and creator...
- 04:05 AM Bug #151: need doctype equivalence specification
- This is being addressed within the context of SEEK SMS and will not be addressed
directly in Metacat. Marking WONTFIX.
- 04:04 AM Bug #1310: Old ACLs are overwritten by registry
- Need to fix this for the next release (1.5).
- 03:59 AM Bug #1372: Registry: Reconfigure entryForm.tmpl
- Andrea is working on a new layout for this whole page, and removing all of the
hardcoded styles so that it fits into ...
- 03:58 AM Bug #1344: Cancel button on delete screen leads to a blank screen
- The cancel button on delete still leads to blank, but also after successful
delete the screen is blank. Retargeting ...
- 03:49 AM Bug #101: generate data set usage metadata/ provide access log
- The query/report functionality (1) is now complete. Use the 'getlog' servlet
action to get an XML report of the even...
- 10:44 AM Bug #1047: Create triggers on LTER tables for ldap insert
- David completed these triggers in January, 2004.
This issue is local to the LTER Network Office. It involves updatin...
- 10:37 AM Bug #1046: LTER LDAP database coordination perl script changes
- Closing bug for reasons explained above. Previous attempt to close didn't work.
- 10:33 AM Bug #1046: LTER LDAP database coordination perl script changes
- Closing this bug. The ldapUpdate.pl Perl script was completed in January,
2004. It runs as a cron job, once every fi...
- 04:56 PM Bug #1142: Key issues between java 1.3 and java 1.4
Closing this bug as Duane entered the requirements into metacatinstall.html
- 11:10 AM Bug #188: provide a metacat client library with a standard API
Closing the bug. New bugs added covering tasks which were not done yet.
- 11:09 AM Bug #1693 (Closed): Metacat client library: Static Cookies
- The HttpMessage code uses static cookies. This is bad and should be changed.
(From bug# 188)
- 11:08 AM Bug #1692 (Resolved): Metacat client library: handle binary data and return strings for simpler interface
- Most of the APIs return Readers. In some cases we may also want InputStream
in order to deal with binary data (incl...
- 11:01 AM Bug #1691 (Closed): Metacat client library: use direct method calles for efficiency
- The current client uses HTTP. There may be clients that exist on the same
server for which we would want to use som...
- 03:58 PM Bug #1658: tracking bug for 1.4.0 release
4) and 6) done.
Checked that 5) is done.
Working on 2.
- 03:20 PM Bug #1295: Registry: Button texts are ambiguous and need to be changed.
Changing 'Submit Entry' to 'Submit Dataset'
Leaving Reset as it.
- 03:14 PM Bug #1671: editing registry entry deletes keywords
The bug came into picture, when no keyword type is suggested for a particular
keyword. This resulted in igno...
- 04:34 PM Bug #1142: Key issues between java 1.3 and java 1.4
- Lets reword that to say that j2sdk 1.4.2 or later is required. I think the
install instructions is the right place. ...
- 04:29 PM Bug #1142: Key issues between java 1.3 and java 1.4
For running metacat, now Java version 1.4 would be required. Hence this problem
should not occur.
But couldnt fin...
- 02:22 PM Bug #1680: New functions in Metacat Client API
Renaming as enhancement
- 02:14 PM Bug #1680: New functions in Metacat Client API
Added following functions to the MetacatClient
-> upload() - with file name
- 02:13 PM Bug #1680 (Resolved): New functions in Metacat Client API
- .. for read inline data and uploading data needed.
- 02:21 PM Bug #1682: Error in handling of docid formats
- 02:21 PM Bug #1682 (Resolved): Error in handling of docid formats
- Errors generated when insert, update and delete actions tried with docid
formats such as a.c.t.t.c.a.1.1
- 02:15 PM Bug #1681: Access not checked while file uploading
- 02:14 PM Bug #1681 (Resolved): Access not checked while file uploading
- When user with id X uploads data as act.1.1, another user with id Y can upload
act.1.2 without requiring access for...
- 02:10 PM Bug #1679: Random string entry in action=insert leads to hanging of code
- 02:10 PM Bug #1679 (Resolved): Random string entry in action=insert leads to hanging of code
- Input of following type, hangs metacat code
- 03:12 PM Bug #1674 (Resolved): Access control for eml-2.1.0 documents
- This bug is continuing from bug# 968 and is dependent on bug # 1132
Access control to handle eml version 2.0.1 has...
- 02:57 PM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
I am closing this bug as access control for eml version 2.0.1 is implemented
now. A new bug will be opened for eml ...
- 02:42 PM Bug #968: Access control for eml2 documents
Changing target_milestone to 1.5 as this bug covers eml-2.1.0 also.
- 03:58 PM Bug #1671 (Resolved): editing registry entry deletes keywords
- When a registry entry has keywords and the entry is edited through the web site,
the keywords are not propogated to ...
Also available in: Atom