From 06/07/2015 to 07/06/2015
- 09:35 AM Task #6773: Have a stable deployment of search interface and index for UA team testing by early July
- Lauren -- It looks like the endpoint on search.dataone.org is not using the view service to display metadata records,...
- 08:37 AM Task #6773 (Resolved): Have a stable deployment of search interface and index for UA team testing by early July
- I've deployed two versions of the search interface to use for the DUG user testing:
1. https://search.dataone.org ...
- 08:40 AM Story #6716 (Resolved): Production-ready DataONE theme
- 08:38 AM Task #6762 (Resolved): User testing at DUG July 12
- Everything is all set for user testing at DUG on July 12
- 12:58 PM Task #6631: Add downloads chart to the Stats View using the log agg Solr index
- The logsolr endpoint isn't live just yet so this chart may have to wait until 1.7.1
- 04:28 PM Task #6790 (Resolved): Download contents table is positioned oddly in Forefox38 on Windows 7
- 04:15 PM Bug #6783 (Resolved): dataset count starts at year 0 in DataONE theme
- This was being caused by the index containing bad upload dates that started with the year 0015, for example. (2015?) ...
- 03:40 PM Bug #6679 (Resolved): Relative links in the External View may not be correct on KNB
- Links in the External View will be directly navigated to when their extension is pdf, exe, tar, tar.gz, bin, or zip. ...
- 03:02 PM Feature #6791 (Resolved): Clicking on 'Search' from navigation bar should start fresh search
- 09:45 AM Task #6567 (Resolved): Create a better scale for coloring of the tiles
- The DataCatalogView now normalizes the range of tile counts and converts that to a range of lightness percentage for ...
- 02:53 PM Bug #6761 (Resolved): Multiple geographic site maps are not being drawn
- 01:55 PM Bug #6755 (Works For Me): Registry "Edit" mode displays no values in the input fields
- 11:18 AM Task #6781 (Resolved): Enable content proxying on the host running MetacatUI
- 11:17 AM Task #6752 (Rejected): See if Gmaps can allow more precise zooming in
- After we talked about it a little, the current zooming functionality is fine. We threw around idea of having map mark...
- 11:14 AM Bug #6785 (Rejected): Zooming in on the search page via the browser zoom control displaces the map (doesn't resize)
- Oops, this is a duplicate of #6786
- 11:05 AM Feature #6791 (Resolved): Clicking on 'Search' from navigation bar should start fresh search
- From suggestion from UA team, which I think would be a good idea
- 11:01 AM Task #6790 (Resolved): Download contents table is positioned oddly in Forefox38 on Windows 7
- See screenshot taken from UA report
- 10:57 AM Bug #6789 (Resolved): SolrResults collection doesn't update when filters are changed before a response is returned
- When a search is sent and the app is loading, if the user changes another filter, sometimes the SolrResults collectio...
- 10:51 AM Feature #6788 (New): Determine geohash level for map tiles before sending the Solr query
- So that only the necessary geohash level facets will be returned, increasing response time
- 04:15 PM Bug #6759 (Resolved): "Clear all filters" shows when sort order has changed
- 03:35 PM Task #6717 (Resolved): Add OpenURL COinS to the search result listing
- The COinS are now in the search result list
- 02:17 PM Feature #6787 (New): Add dataset citation info from PLOS DLM api
- The Public Library of Science harvests citations from certain 'sources' such as
DataCite and associates these with i...
- 10:18 AM Bug #6786 (Resolved): Map width doesn't change on browser zoom out
- So the map doesn't float left next to the result list anymore and jumps down to the bottom of the page.
- 09:27 AM Task #6774: Find bugs and inconsistencies in different browsers and OS
- Report from a UA team member using Windows 7.
- 04:20 PM Task #6784 (Resolved): Show a link to collapse the member node filter list after it has been expanded
- 01:30 PM Task #6784 (Resolved): Show a link to collapse the member node filter list after it has been expanded
- 02:46 PM Task #6775 (Resolved): Filter list shows whited-out boxes on high resolution displays
- This issue was happening in Chrome on only high resolution displays. It was happening in elements (particularly the s...
- 01:31 PM Bug #6785 (Resolved): Zooming in on the search page via the browser zoom control displaces the map (doesn't resize)
- 01:30 PM Task #6774 (In Progress): Find bugs and inconsistencies in different browsers and OS
- Attached is the first chunk of feedback from Rachel. All but two of these issues have already been fixed in the past ...
- 11:59 AM Task #6770 (Resolved): Test search interface with slow network connection
- After some testing, I haven't found any bugs that arise because of slower connections/download times or response times.
- 11:58 AM Task #6765 (Resolved): Bugs with zooming in and out on the Gmaps interface
- 11:13 AM Task #6782 (Resolved): Zooming into the map returns inconsistent results sometimes
- The Search model will now construct the geohash search string using multiple levels of geohashes in order to shorten ...
- 12:39 PM Task #6782 (In Progress): Zooming into the map returns inconsistent results sometimes
- This seems to be an issue with the geohash filter being cut off from the search query after so many characters (1900)...
- 12:37 PM Task #6768: Consider a back button for the search map
- The app now has a search history, which is updated each time a new or updated filter (including the map) is applied....
- 09:57 PM Bug #6783 (Resolved): dataset count starts at year 0 in DataONE theme
- Under the current them DataONE theme, looking at the count of data objects under the 'Summary' tab, one sees a graph ...
- 03:51 PM Task #6782 (Resolved): Zooming into the map returns inconsistent results sometimes
- Sometimes when I am looking at the map with X results, and then zoom in one zoom level, the new search returns 0 or a...
- 04:50 PM Task #6781: Enable content proxying on the host running MetacatUI
- Using the Apache ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse directives worked to provide a gateway to the CN.
- 03:06 PM Task #6781 (Resolved): Enable content proxying on the host running MetacatUI
- MetacatUI has been built up to make cross-origin calls to various services, particularly some of the DataONE search, ...
- 03:15 PM Task #6775: Filter list shows whited-out boxes on high resolution displays
- 02:42 PM Task #6775: Filter list shows whited-out boxes on high resolution displays
- This appears to be a browser rendering issue, and it is still occurring using Chrome Version 43.0.2357.81 (64-bit) on...
- 02:15 PM Task #6562: Do not send query for geohashes and autocomplete facets when navigating to different page in results
- After some initial digging, this may be a longish task to complete, and since it's not necessary for functionality I'...
- 12:27 PM Task #6772 (Resolved): Add "Jump to" and "Go to" input in navigation bar to jump to metadata page, given an ID
- 04:37 PM Task #6774: Find bugs and inconsistencies in different browsers and OS
- Updated list of browser versions, based on Google Analytics data from www.dataone.org. (See Attached)
Chrome - 5...
- 04:24 PM Task #6780 (Resolved): Cross-origin resource sharing issues in IE and some versions of FF
- For 1.7.0, CORS is now working for JSON responses in IE 8+, and recent versions of Firefox. XML responses are still b...
- 12:48 PM Task #6780: Cross-origin resource sharing issues in IE and some versions of FF
- Okay, so that's a same-origin issue not so much a cross-domain issue. Similar, but different, right?
- 12:38 PM Task #6780: Cross-origin resource sharing issues in IE and some versions of FF
- It wasn't even working from say, search.test.dataone.org to cn-sandbox-2.test.dataone.org
- 12:33 PM Task #6780: Cross-origin resource sharing issues in IE and some versions of FF
- Seems like the simpler/better solution would be to bring the UI deployment into the same domain as the SOLR index it ...
- 12:10 PM Task #6780: Cross-origin resource sharing issues in IE and some versions of FF
- Cross-domain requests are being blocked by IE 8-9, Firefox on Windows, and Safari on Windows. This means that https:/...
- 11:34 AM Task #6780 (Resolved): Cross-origin resource sharing issues in IE and some versions of FF
- Oh, IE....
Looking into JSONP (http://json-jsonp-tutorial.craic.com/index.html)
- 04:34 PM Bug #6769 (Resolved): Question mark icons next to "data covers" and "published between" don't show anything
- 04:31 PM Bug #6764 (Resolved): The year filter is 1970-1970 when no results are found
- 03:19 PM Feature #6754 (Rejected): Show more info in the georegion rollover
- After a discussion, it seems to be good enough for now. I made some changes that hopefully make it less confusing. We...
- 02:31 PM Task #6776 (Resolved): Move the Google Map controls to the top-left corner
- The zoom is in the left-center and has been changed to the "large" style with slider feature. It can't go in the very...
- 02:00 PM Task #6771 (Resolved): Identifier filter should query for partial matches
- 12:50 PM Bug #6760 (Resolved): On map, zoom to the position of the most relevant geographic site, not just the first one
- This was fixed by re-doing the way results are shown on the list when the map marker is hovered on. Instead of zoomin...
Also available in: Atom