From 12/17/2001 to 01/15/2002
- 08:59 PM Bug #399: Editor problem with repeated elements
- It turns out that an attempt to speed up operation resulted in a single node to
be assigned to multiple elments. In o...
- 08:55 PM Bug #399 (Resolved): Editor problem with repeated elements
- When elements are repeated (eg the attribute element in eml-attribute) and
subelements are repeated, it turns out th...
- 07:26 PM Bug #397: editor resizes very slowly
- Most of the time in opening/resizing is due to the creation of the recursive
panel display on the right side of the e...
- 06:34 PM Bug #387: taxoncl element listed twice (taxonomic coverage)
- previously fixed with previous fixes
- 11:45 AM Bug #397 (Resolved): editor resizes very slowly
- If you resize the editor screen, it takes a very long time to redraw. It seems
like it is doing the entire dtd pars...
- 11:43 AM Bug #396 (Resolved): login dialog requires tab before text entry
- The password field of the login dialog should have default focus so the user
does not have to hit the tab key to sta...
- 11:42 AM Bug #395 (Resolved): second screen of profile wizard must be clicked on
- The second screen of the profile wizard does not have a default focus of the
cursor, causing the user to have to cli...
- 11:38 AM Bug #394 (In Progress): window positions need to be saved
- Morpho needs to save the position of each of its windows so that when they are
closed then shown again, they can be ...
- 11:16 AM Bug #393 (Resolved): editor allows you to save an invalid document without prompting
- If you neglect to fill out a required element in a document in the editor, the
editor does not inform you of that wh...
- 11:14 AM Bug #392 (Resolved): when upload error occurs metacat and local copies can diverge
- when changing a file that is both on metacat and local, if a metacat upload
error occurs because of a problem with t...
- 10:51 AM Bug #391 (Resolved): column definition is not retained through wizard navigation
- If you get to the text import wizard screen where you enter column definition,
then enter a definition, then click t...
- 10:46 AM Bug #390 (Resolved): Table name field should not default to full path
- In the text import wizard, the default table name is the entire path to the data
file. This should be trimmed to ju...
- 10:44 AM Bug #389 (Resolved): editable grid confusing in text import wizard
- The grid boxes in the text import wizard should not allow the user to alter the
text within them. this is confusing...
- 10:41 AM Bug #388 (Closed): Column Definition field header in wrong place
- The Column Definition label in the Text Import Wizard shows up below the text
field instead of to the side of it or ...
- 03:22 PM Bug #387 (Resolved): taxoncl element listed twice (taxonomic coverage)
- the taxoncl element is listed twice. I assume this is a mistake
- 02:00 PM Bug #386: Geographic coverage - westbc missing descriptive info
- info added to *.xml configuration files used by morpho
- 01:44 PM Bug #386: Geographic coverage - westbc missing descriptive info
- This appears to be a Morpho bug. The EML docs are present in the XSD files, but
as David shows it is truncated in th...
- 12:29 PM Bug #386 (Resolved): Geographic coverage - westbc missing descriptive info
- The second sentence in the description is incomplete. It says only "This
- 09:02 AM Bug #327: XML editor does not display eml-physical content correctly
- changed to just save the hex value
- 09:01 AM Bug #385: Editor Failure to save metadata for some nodes
- fixed with changes in editor and corrections to xml template files
- 08:59 AM Bug #296: HTML help files need to be upgraded
- new help system created by Eric Fegraus
- 08:58 AM Bug #223: Build installers for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Beta2 Installers completed
- 01:15 PM Bug #385 (Resolved): Editor Failure to save metadata for some nodes
- Editor fails to save data added to geographic coverage and taxonomic coverage
nodes in eml-dataset documents, althou...
- 12:20 PM Bug #383: Password Security
- password shows up in the command window if debug level = 20; will not show up
under usual setting of debug level = 9
- 10:38 AM Bug #383 (Resolved): Password Security
- The password is shown in its entirety in the Java window as you are logging
into metacat. Not sure how secure this...
- 10:58 AM Bug #384 (Resolved): Table Description Scroll Bar
- Added about 10 tables and there wasn't a scroll bar. They get lost below the
box. Tried expanding window but still ...
- 01:32 PM Bug #382: test
- 01:30 PM Bug #382 (Resolved): test
- test 2
- 01:32 PM Bug #381: test
- 01:03 PM Bug #381 (Resolved): test
- test 2
- 01:31 PM Bug #380: test
- 12:55 PM Bug #380 (Resolved): test
- test 2
- 01:31 PM Bug #379: test
- 12:54 PM Bug #379 (Resolved): test
- test 2
- 12:41 PM Bug #378: morpho crashes
- 12:03 PM Bug #378 (Resolved): morpho crashes
- something is broken!
- 12:01 PM Bug #377 (Resolved): morpho crashes
- something is broken!
- 06:38 PM Bug #375: morpho fails to display access metadata
- FIXED. Morpho config can now take a list of doctypes for each of the relevant
types. The first in the list is used ...
- 05:22 PM Bug #341: text import issues with eml-attribute creation
- All but empty code definitions fixed: new bug entered
- 05:16 PM Bug #376 (Resolved): Allow the user to enter code definitions
- The code definitions in enumeratedDomain are blank, empty elements. The
wizard should prompt the user to defineeach...
- 05:06 PM Bug #346: make sure morpho displays ALL eml field documentation
- all of the documentation is now copied for release 1. I have written a parser which kind of works for creating the d...
- 02:24 PM Bug #369: unnecessary menus in text import wizard
- Postpone until next release. There is some misunderstanding in your last
comment Dan about what I was proposing. We...
- 02:21 PM Bug #288: Need activity indication when awaiting response from Metacat
- Postponed till next release.
- 11:34 AM Bug #363: update morpho and metacat DTDs to include EML2.0.0Beta5
- 11:34 AM Bug #318: identifier not passed to new metadatat objects
- all identifiers and triples are now displayed in a locked panel. all paragraphs are displayed in a text area panel.
- 10:53 AM Bug #372: need for 'Guest;/Public' log in
- I wanted to add another note to this bug. After working with the documentation
it becomes a little confusing to exp...
Also available in: Atom