From 10/13/2010 to 11/11/2010
- 02:26 PM Bug #5238: Use UTF-8 for file reading and writing
- I'll put in a vote for including an explicit encoding declaration in the EML docs that Morpho creates:
- 01:30 PM Bug #5238: Use UTF-8 for file reading and writing
- created a tag of the 1.8.1 code before committing the update to use UTF-8 across the board.
- 01:28 PM Bug #5238 (Resolved): Use UTF-8 for file reading and writing
- Rather than rely on the "default" character encoding used on individual platforms, Morpho should explicitly read and ...
- 12:58 PM Bug #2428: Morpho incorrectly tries to update instead of insert when saving a dp to a second metacat
- The robust docid conflict resolution seems to be preventing this error now. I had a document on rev 6 locally that wa...
- 12:46 PM Bug #606: MetaViewer Path Display/Navigation Needs to be Finished
- This section of Morpho has been simplified. You can view column metadata by clicking a particular data column, go bac...
- 12:30 PM Bug #1791: need ability to add data types other than dataTable (spatial)
- TFRI has expressed interest in developing spatialRaster and spatialVector wizard screens.
- 12:26 PM Bug #3978: when adding people from another dataset, check to see that ids are unique
- Finally fixed this, though it was motivated not by reading the bug report, but by Jim's work with the jellyfish group!
- 12:22 PM Bug #334: complete/basic option for package wizard
- Red fields are required ("basic") and black fields are optional ("complete").
- 12:18 PM Bug #201: add https support to client framework
- we have been using https for KNB communication since Morpho 1.7.0
- 12:14 PM Bug #1532: Add support for "cloning" packages to support content re-use
- In it's current incarnation, Morpho supports many features referenced in the note below. Here are the highlights:
- 12:02 PM Bug #1386: Error when local and network save done for a docid that already exsisting
- There have been substantial enhancements to docid conflict resolution since this bug was entered. The methods for get...
- 11:53 AM Bug #3549: measurementType dateTime is not displayed for a time column
- i've increased the height of the attribute wizard screen
- 11:49 AM Bug #1518: Data Table Import Wizard
- "Dimensionless" is a good catch-all for units like this.
- 11:47 AM Bug #3596: morpho couldn't display some ldap user names correctly.
- this does not appear to be a bug anymore (both in 1.8.0 and in 1.8.1 RC). certainly with our plans to use UTF-8 acros...
- 11:27 AM Bug #3323: Morpho has problem to handle special characters.
- we are moving to UTF-8 encoding for the files. While this will help us render special characters, it won't solve the ...
- 03:42 PM Bug #1716: Feature requests for access screen in DPW
- Jim's previous comments were fixed, except:
-you will get a text field if you search for a user when editing an exist...
- 03:38 PM Bug #1716: Feature requests for access screen in DPW
- from Jim Regetz:
Two things (or three, depending on how you count):
1a. The search isn't cleared after you close...
- 01:48 PM Bug #1716: Feature requests for access screen in DPW
- closing this wit hone note: empty groups and/or organizations will not be shown in the tree now.
- 12:09 PM Bug #1716: Feature requests for access screen in DPW
- now invoking the search when you hit <enter> in the search field.
- 11:54 AM Bug #1716: Feature requests for access screen in DPW
- added pruning of empty branches and also expanding the search results when complete
- 04:40 PM Bug #1716: Feature requests for access screen in DPW
- Search box added. Here's the current approach:
-looks at the value in the name field as given by the tree node's toSt...
- 11:40 AM Bug #1716: Feature requests for access screen in DPW
- actually just using the lastModified timestamp on the access file would be better
- 11:35 AM Bug #1716: Feature requests for access screen in DPW
- 1. could probably write this information into the config.xml file when we successfully refresh the access list
- 01:33 PM Bug #2502: Should be able to enter missingValueCode elements to dp
- putting in rough time spent
- 11:23 AM Bug #2502: Should be able to enter missingValueCode elements to dp
- now using a list to add/edit multiple missing value codes for an attribute.
- 10:06 AM Bug #1832: need "save as" functionality in morpho
- This can be achieved using the "Save Duplicate" menu option. There is an odd warning that pops up when you do this - ...
- 12:08 PM Bug #2502: Should be able to enter missingValueCode elements to dp
- Made a single missing value code/explanation field visible and editable. This should be expanded to allow multiple co...
- 10:28 AM Bug #5209: Editing dateTime column with bounds launches Tree Editor
- We were not removing the min/max values from the map when setting the values for the wizard editing screen so it woul...
- 11:00 AM Bug #3473: allow user to attach, replace, or delete data table on existing entity description
- Added a checkbox to specify that a new ID should be generated for the replaced data.
If left unchecked, the data id o...
- 06:13 PM Bug #5209 (Resolved): Editing dateTime column with bounds launches Tree Editor
- For columns defined as dateTime, the Tree Editor is launched when there are min/max bounds specified in the metadata....
- 05:17 PM Bug #3473: allow user to attach, replace, or delete data table on existing entity description
- At TFRI they brought up a very good point:
Say I duplicate a DP as a means of creating a metadata template - then I r...
Also available in: Atom