From 12/03/2010 to 01/01/2011
- 09:38 PM Bug #5153: Save As... closes all windows associated with a workflow
- Well my first thought was to go build the Nov 11, 2009 Kepler and see what the problem was there. Then see if the pr...
- 01:17 PM Bug #5263: failure to restart after upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1
- The original reporter now reports that he got this to work by logging in as administrator before upgrading. He write...
- 05:46 PM Bug #5263 (Resolved): failure to restart after upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1
- You are receiving this mail because Pranav Godbole
is sending feedback about the site administe...
- 04:20 PM Bug #5146: modifying and saving the composite sinewave actor fails
- Kepler Revision 26595 reflects the changes I've made in an attempt to solve this bug. Because of how composite actor...
- 12:39 PM Bug #5247: Allow user to set memory allocated to Kepler from within Kepler
- Added this feature.
- 05:13 PM Bug #5261 (Resolved): Get an error when execute the dataturbineToMetacat workflow in the second time
- First, I executed the workflow successfully after i switched from MySQL to HSQL.
But the second time, I got the er...
- 01:29 PM Bug #5260 (Resolved): Problems with unknown free-form tags
- There are some exceptions and gui malfunctions/lockups that occur that I believe are related to unknown free-form tag...
- 01:20 PM Bug #5101: Composite Actor windows show wrong title after workflow Rename
- Hi Christopher,
You are not replicating this bug properly. You need to rename the workflow (by right-clicking on the...
- 02:57 PM Bug #5101: Composite Actor windows show wrong title after workflow Rename
- I'm not able to reproduce this bug.
What I tried:
1. Build kepler from the devel tree
2. ant run
3. In the left ha...
- 02:40 PM Bug #4281: ant update produces message about running svn cleanup
- The problem with "ant update" failing under Windows continues.
After recent changes to build-area, I ran "svn update...
- 04:58 PM Bug #5259 (Resolved): kepler/util/src/util/LineReader.java should be updated to match Ptolemy sources
- Edward Lee identified and fixed the following bug in ptolemy.actor.lib.io.LineReader:
r59929 | eal | 2010-12-07 17:5...
- 04:05 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- the problem in #19 is fixed at version 26554.
- 03:21 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- Now in Kepler suite, window close will release memory. But it is not the case in Reporting suite. By debugging, I fou...
- 02:59 PM Bug #5101: Composite Actor windows show wrong title after workflow Rename
- Reassigning to Aaron to handle the merge to Ptolemy.
- 02:41 PM Bug #5101: Composite Actor windows show wrong title after workflow Rename
- Retargeting this necessary fix back to 2.2.
- 02:30 PM Bug #5101: Composite Actor windows show wrong title after workflow Rename
- Due to issues with overrides, re-opening and re-targeting to an indefinite time in the future.
- 08:15 PM Bug #5101: Composite Actor windows show wrong title after workflow Rename
- I have fixed this by overriding ptolemy.actor.gui.Configuration.
- 10:09 AM Bug #5258 (New): kepler start exception when soft links are in KeplerData/workflows/MyWorkflows
- in trunk version 26536, menu item 'File --> Open' can open workflow xml file or kar file and the default directory is...
- 05:13 PM Bug #5146: modifying and saving the composite sinewave actor fails
- OK, some progress on this bug. I've narrowed it down to being an issue with the Sinewave actor being a class definit...
- 03:50 PM Bug #5146: modifying and saving the composite sinewave actor fails
- This is a tough one. As a first step I have added code to KeplerGraphTableau to correctly retrieve the LSID when ope...
- 11:26 AM Bug #5240: NameDuplicationException from SequencePlotter
- The model consists of two Plots under PN. The error is reproducible under Ptolemy, outside of Kepler. I think it is...
- 11:25 PM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- I have merged the functionality of these two open dialogs into one dialog.
- 06:48 PM Bug #5254: provenance database connections keep growing when using Reporting suite.
- Jianwu tested this after my change, and he says he doesn't see the number of connections increasing for new windows o...
- 11:57 AM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- I updated ptolemy yesterday to r59948. I've deleted your override in r26481.
- 06:38 PM Bug #5254: provenance database connections keep growing when using Reporting suite.
- The first execution in any new window makes a new db connection. This is because a new SQLRecordingV8 is created for ...
- 05:02 PM Bug #5254 (Resolved): provenance database connections keep growing when using Reporting suite.
- Every time a window is open, or a workflow is saved, running, a separate db connection is gotten. but they are not re...
- 05:14 PM Bug #5146: modifying and saving the composite sinewave actor fails
- This is most likely an issue with the ActorMetadata class. I will look into it. First task may be to document how/w...
- 03:34 PM Bug #5122: Develop an approval process for patches
- This is not really a release issue, but it is instead a management issue. Retargeting from 2.2 to unspecified.
- 09:24 AM Bug #5136: semantic type checker always returns error
- Fixed in r26458. This is caused by the transition to the new OWL API. The condition for a semantic type being compati...
- 06:32 PM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- Turns out the doubly rolling of the revision on the workflow was not a side affect of this change. It always happens...
- 05:32 PM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- This was an issue because NamedObjId was not handling the MoMLChangeRequest produced by the RenameConfigurer in ptole...
- 05:27 PM Bug #5253 (Resolved): SpanToDT timestamp bug
- SpanToDT has a bug that Dan and I tracked down today. DataTurbine outputs errors like:
Cannot add frame to gpp,...
- 04:13 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- in r26444 and r26445, Kepler kar saving is back to open first before closing.
This solution is borrowed from Keple...
- 11:53 AM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- I also get the BasicHighlighter (comment#2) and DuctusShapeRenderer (comment#4) NPEs, on os X 10.6, java 1.6.
- 10:37 AM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- in r26414, I changed the kar saving steps. It used to open a new window for saved kar before closed the old one. Now ...
- 06:33 PM Bug #5071: Improve the installer so that it is automated instead of requiring so many manual steps. Also, develop streamlined release process so that minor releases 2.1, 2.2, etc. can be accomplished more rapidly.
- I have now finished all work automating installers. Closing this bug.
- 06:29 PM Bug #5127: Make a good way to publish a suite without changing a bunch of modules.txt files
- It is no longer necessary to modify modules.txt as part of the release process as long as you want automatic upgrades...
- 02:57 PM Bug #5252 (In Progress): Plotting bugs
- Here are a few things Dan and I came across with plotting:
1) you can drag items into initial grayed-out, unusable p...
- 11:46 AM Bug #5232: unable to open KARs saved beneath absent (e.g. third party) modules
- Changing title and status to ER targeted to 2.3 -- you still cannot open a KAR when one of its module dependencies ca...
- 06:47 PM Bug #5232: unable to open KARs saved beneath absent (e.g. third party) modules
The solution adopted is for modules that are OS-specific to be ignored if running on a different operating sy...
- 11:54 PM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- I have made major progress in diagnosing this bug. Basically, the issue is not whether you change the "title" (which ...
- 02:00 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- new change is made at version 26414 for the problem at http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5095#c14. N...
Also available in: Atom