From 11/03/2010 to 12/02/2010
- 11:28 AM Bug #5251 (Resolved): using File->Open MoML... always opens model into Sensor Site view
- If in the sensor-view suite I open a regular xml model, e.g. 00-StatisticalSummary.xml, using the File->Open MoML... ...
- 07:29 PM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- I have looked into this a little bit now, and have found that if you change the "Title" in addition to Name, then the...
- 06:22 PM Bug #5204: kepler application menus on each kepler window instead of in mac menu bar
- 04:18 PM Bug #5213: Query dataturbine server to retrieve the sensors
- r26411 fixes this ER with a new channelNames output port, and the other DataTurbine actor ER that didn't get filed re...
- 03:44 PM Bug #5167: Fix bug so that the correct modules.txt is always used.
- 02:55 PM Bug #5166: Patch Kepler 2.0.0 so that the module manager can switch from Kepler-2.2.0 to Kepler-2.0.0 or Kepler-2.0.1
- Testing has revealed that switching between Kepler 2.0.0-and Kepler-2.1.0 works smoothly and as expected.
- 02:46 PM Bug #5228: Load splash screen and icons from the classpath, not specific modules.
- Confirmed that these are already loaded off the classpath, although the specific location on the classpath is loaded ...
- 11:33 AM Bug #5250: confusing ant options.
- 1.) Removed the descriptions for these items. These are for internal developer use only.
2.) Fixed the description.
- 05:19 PM Bug #5250 (Resolved): confusing ant options.
- In Kepler trunk, when you type 'ant' command at build-area directory, all ant options will show up. But some of them ...
- 03:22 PM Bug #5240: NameDuplicationException from SequencePlotter
- Re-assigning to 2.3 since this less critical.
- 02:53 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- change the milestone to be wrp-modules-2.X.Y, since reporting 2.2 release is separate with kepler 2.2. bug 5249 is fo...
- 02:50 PM Bug #5249 (In Progress): test kepler for memory leaks
- a separate bug only for memory leak fixing for Kepler suite. bug 5095 depends on it.
- 02:27 PM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- Re: comment#5 - I've been waiting to hear from the leadership team re: having kepler require 1.6 before moving ptole...
- 04:13 PM Bug #5205: Sensor site components not yet in tree
- Sensor view actors are now in the tree.
- 02:54 PM Bug #5227: Finish work on installers.
- Work on the installers is done, with the following results:
The Mac installer is a .dmg file.
The Windows installer ...
- 01:31 PM Bug #5133: Authentication and authorization of GPP server
- This is done: communication to the SPAN server ports can now be done via ssh.
- 05:13 PM Bug #5226: User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- When user schedule a local workflow, user will be given a warning during uploading workflow process if the workflow h...
- 01:22 PM Bug #5248: downloading non-public kars from Search Components doesn't work
- You can also find non-publicly accessible kars from the web interface (http://library.kepler-project.org/kepler/style...
- 12:44 PM Bug #5248: downloading non-public kars from Search Components doesn't work
- I'll bet this is a side effect of using the anonymous Ecogrid Get Service rather than the AuthenticatedGet service. ...
- 12:25 PM Bug #5248 (Resolved): downloading non-public kars from Search Components doesn't work
- When searching for components, kars that are not publicly accessible are visible in the search results, and you may a...
- 11:26 AM Bug #4742: create engineering view model type
- I've changed around the way to make components visible. There are two attributes defined in org.kepler.domains.ev.EVT...
- 06:18 PM Bug #5247 (Resolved): Allow user to set memory allocated to Kepler from within Kepler
- A nice feature for advanced users would be to let them set how much memory kepler is allocated (presumably a restart ...
- 03:19 PM Bug #5132: Connecting Workflow Run Manager to remote KAR store should prompt for credentials
- Just discussed this bug with Dan - it's true most of the original intent of this bug is no longer relevant now that I...
- 05:22 PM Bug #4749: run google earth within kepler gui
- 04:53 PM Bug #5205: Sensor site components not yet in tree
- I'll add the KARs, but they won't appear in the tree until 4742 is done (see comment 5).
- 04:52 PM Bug #5050: Automatically filter workflow run manager runs based on selected workflow
- With our gui redesigns this is no longer needed.
- 04:50 PM Bug #5202: update existing site layout with span changes
- Metadata changes to the site layout are updated. (To see this, you can run two site layouts and toggle a sensor in on...
- 06:09 PM Bug #5226: User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- In KarXml class, code was added to see if it has a report karEntry.
For the remote workflows, user will be given a w...
- 06:04 PM Bug #5236: The list on the left panel of the scheduler should only show WF objects that can be scheduled.
- We removed some local component library on the left panel:
Ontology libraries of local components.
- 03:21 PM Bug #5226: User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- Talked with derik and knows: if a kar file has a reporting module, the according karxml will have something looking l...
- 11:08 AM Bug #5240 (Resolved): NameDuplicationException from SequencePlotter
- Reproduce with attached workflow.
ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Error creating effigy and tableau
- 02:14 PM Bug #5237: Downloading kars on os X 10.6 locks Kepler
- Dan fixed this, i checked it in at r26280.
- 01:53 PM Bug #5237 (Resolved): Downloading kars on os X 10.6 locks Kepler
- If you search for and attempt to download a remote KAR when on a mac with 10.6, Kepler freezes forever. This doesn't ...
- 04:08 PM Bug #5201: track changes on span server
- SPAN and the SPAN simulator have been updated with a new connection that reports metadata changes that occur for sens...
- 01:55 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- In Reporting, if you save a workflow that has a report design, modify the workflow and save again, the report layout ...
- 09:24 AM Bug #5208: Setting sensor sampling rate <1 causes errors
- I've updated the sensor actor so that the sampling period must be an integer > 0; this appears to be the requirement ...
- 01:58 PM Bug #5032: Workflow Run Manager - ability to connect to different prov stores from gui actions
- Some of comment#2 is no longer relevant:
-1) automatically filtering runs based on a workflow selection no longer rel...
- 01:44 PM Bug #5049: Prompt for credentials when connecting to remote kepler server
- This new tab is no longer relevant, we've decided to use the existing Components servers as remote stores.
- 05:58 PM Bug #5233: Remote component search messes up returns which have the same karFileName in kar xml
- for comment 1:
Ben: it is in kepler-dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/kepler. You may find the two items there.
- 05:55 PM Bug #5233: Remote component search messes up returns which have the same karFileName in kar xml
- I dug around and found in method EcogridRepositoryLibrary.createKarLevel():
it used the kar file name as the entity n...
- 04:56 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- In r26239 I've changed the ObjectManager's _namedObjs WeakHashMap back to a HashMap, see bug#5200 for details on some...
- 04:29 PM Bug #5200: WorkflowRun and Reporting artifacts no longer put into run-kars
- I wasn't able to keep the WeakHashMap, and with r26239 I've changed it back to a HashMap. In r26239 I also changed th...
- 03:18 PM Bug #5200: WorkflowRun and Reporting artifacts no longer put into run-kars
- Changing the WeakHashMap back to a HashMap in ObjectManager fixes this bug -- the Reporting karEntryHandlers were una...
Also available in: Atom