From 04/14/2011 to 05/13/2011
- 03:58 PM Bug #5402: Linux build at r27617 can't drag instantiate components
- Now I can't get this to recur. I'll reopen if I see it again.
- 01:11 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- This new feature can sometimes crash cr1k_d, so I've temporarily disabled it at r27619.
*** glibc det...
- 12:06 PM Bug #5404 (Resolved): change-sampling.kar demo no longer works
- This demo seems to get stuck at preinitializing.
- 11:09 AM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- Christopher, I tried the libptmatlab.jnilib file you attached with Java 1.6 64 bit, Matlab R2010a 64 bit in Mac 10.6....
- 02:38 PM Bug #5402: Linux build at r27617 can't drag instantiate components
- http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu was rebooted by Mary at around 8pm PST yesterday,
so I'm not sure if the website bei...
- 02:22 PM Bug #5402 (Resolved): Linux build at r27617 can't drag instantiate components
- Attempting to drag an actor out from the library gives an exception. Oddly only happening to me on linux - I tried a ...
- 02:29 PM Bug #5403 (Resolved): Improve the performance of the workflow archiving data from dataturbine to metacat
- Now the workflow iterates each sensor sequentially to archiving data. Probably we can parallel the process.
- 02:14 PM Bug #5401 (New): Workflow archiving dataturbine data to metacat should check the last archiving time through repository
- Currently the workflow check the last archiving time through a local database.
If the workflow run on different mach...
- 02:05 PM Bug #5400 (New): User can specify the interval of data chunk in the workflow archiving dataturbine data to metacat
- In the current workflow, it chops the data from the last archiving time to latest data stamp if there is no metadata ...
- 04:39 PM Bug #5399 (Resolved): "./kepler.sh -runwf -nogui -nocache" command will not quit if some parameters are set.
- When parameters are set, such as "./kepler.sh -runwf -nogui -nocache -Para newValue workflow.xml", the whole workflow...
- 02:28 PM Bug #5398 (Resolved): Re-install of Kepler-x.y doesn't overwrite modules.txt
- Whenever Kepler-x.y is installed, modules.txt is overwritten to reflect the default for Kepler-x.y. But, if Kepler-x....
- 11:35 AM Bug #5397 (Resolved): "./kepler.sh -runwf -nogui workflow.xml" doestn't work if the user is logged out on Mac
- I has the same error with or without "-nocache" option. The error is the same when I tried on two iMacs where I'm adm...
- 06:22 PM Bug #4068: File Menu should display 5 most recently used workflows
- The file history.txt is no longer ever updated by Kepler. At r26484 the open dialogs were merged, and OpenArchiveActi...
- 12:04 PM Bug #5396: rename ptolemy-8.1.0 module for the kepler 2.2 release
- Just to note: Kepler 2.1 uses the same version of ptolemy that Kepler 2.0 did (and we didn't create an installer for ...
- 09:46 AM Bug #5396: rename ptolemy-8.1.0 module for the kepler 2.2 release
- The ptII development tree has a version number of 8.1.devel, see
- 05:41 PM Bug #5396: rename ptolemy-8.1.0 module for the kepler 2.2 release
- This is not acceptable. Modules where the "patch" version number indicates a
patch and will be treated as such by the...
- 05:35 PM Bug #5396: rename ptolemy-8.1.0 module for the kepler 2.2 release
- Besides probably breaking our rules of what constitutes a patch-level change (perhaps we can make an exception for pt...
- 05:23 PM Bug #5362: Create a GUI so user can easily archive a senosr's data from a dataturbine to a metacat
- Move the "Cancel" button to the left side of the commit button.
- 05:16 PM Bug #5362: Create a GUI so user can easily archive a senosr's data from a dataturbine to a metacat
here is what i found online:
- 05:04 PM Bug #5362: Create a GUI so user can easily archive a senosr's data from a dataturbine to a metacat
- Jing -- when creating dialogs, note that the Cancel button should be on the left, not on the right.
- 04:44 PM Bug #5396 (Resolved): rename ptolemy-8.1.0 module for the kepler 2.2 release
- Christopher mentioned that the next ptolemy release might be called 8.1, and so he'd prefer kepler-2.2 name the inclu...
- 12:49 PM Bug #5302: module_dependencies column defined too short
- I've found another 255-char limit truncation issue, but this issue *does* affect our default hsql provenance dbs: par...
- 05:28 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- At r27575, on Site Import and site layout execution, the span-default active program is fetched from the logger, and ...
- 04:40 PM Bug #5390: EML created by DataTurbineToMetacat workflow should have the spatial coverage
- In SenorMLToEML class, the code to capture the spatial information was added. Then the information will be added to e...
- 03:29 PM Bug #5390 (Resolved): EML created by DataTurbineToMetacat workflow should have the spatial coverage
- Current EML document generated by the worklfow only have the temporal coverage. We need to add spatial coverage as well.
- 01:11 PM Bug #5362: Create a GUI so user can easily archive a senosr's data from a dataturbine to a metacat
- Hi, matt:
Derik, Dan and I talked about the issue couple times. We've had to drop the idea of a new Sensor actor con...
- 06:18 PM Bug #5341: Belkin f5u409 usb=>serial dongle periodically stops working
- The local radioshack actually doesn't carry the keyspan, so I got one off amazon. Ubuntu recognizes it, but SPAN won'...
- 05:35 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- After a long fruitless struggle trying to determine why upload transactions from SPAN for the CR800 always returned t...
- 04:52 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Dan made some changes (~r27498 to r27503 i think) so the provenance recorder and reporting listener are no longer add...
- 03:59 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Moving dependency tracking bug to 2.3 as an issue to be resolved for this release.
- 04:00 PM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- Moving to 2.3 for target.
- 06:48 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- r55 adds a GetFileFromLogger method and associated get-file-from-logger command. E.g.
telnet gpp.msi.ucsb.edu 55055...
- 06:35 PM Bug #4978: Create additional 'module' property for any menu entries that are inserted by non-core modules
- I went ahead and added the Tag Manager menu item via resources/configuration/uiMenuMappings_en_US.xml and removed the...
- 05:00 PM Bug #5380: Save As no longer disposes old window
- After all of the new window changes in ptolemy the old tableau.setContainer(null) trick is no longer used for disposi...
- 03:45 PM Bug #5361: Animate at Runtime broken
- The "Animate at Runtime" menu item is working again. It appears in the Tools menu.
- 07:20 PM Bug #5252: Plotting bugs
- #6 and #9 fixed at r27549.
- 03:55 PM Bug #5252: Plotting bugs
- 9) There are problems with the Plot Designer layout. If on the Plot Designer view you resize the Kepler window, or ex...
- 12:22 PM Bug #5363: spanTodt performance
- It looks like spanTodt can also use up the gumstix memory to the point of the oom-killer being repeatedly invoked, in...
- 02:52 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- Found a leak in runtimemonitor (although it only manifested when running the sensor view suite).
- 02:24 PM Bug #5381 (Resolved): run-workflow does not work for KAR files
- Running a workflow from the command line with GUI (and run-workflow -Dworkflow=test.kar) does not work with KAR files.
- 03:19 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- A standard test I've been using to measure leakiness in the main KeplerGraphFrame class is to open 101 blank frames t...
- 12:17 PM Bug #5341: Belkin f5u409 usb=>serial dongle periodically stops working
- Didn't help, dongle became unresponsive as usual (also note that power levels change back to auto on reboot). Going t...
- 03:30 PM Bug #5252: Plotting bugs
- 8) In the Plot Designer, if you click on the Color column, a color picker is launched. If you click on the Color colu...
- 02:07 PM Bug #5341: Belkin f5u409 usb=>serial dongle periodically stops working
- The prolific dongle dies too, in a similar fashion - at a certain point dmesg shows errors and you can no longer use ...
- 03:49 PM Bug #5362: Create a GUI so user can easily archive a senosr's data from a dataturbine to a metacat
- Here's my idea for the UI. After discussing with Jing and Derik, it may be difficult to populate since it's not easy/...
- 04:02 PM Bug #5351: Couldn't open a composite actor at the second time
- This only happened on my ubuntu 8.0.3. After I upgrade it to 10.04. The problem has gone.
So I would like to close t...
- 03:40 PM Bug #5321: sensor settings made by kepler user lost on SPAN restart
- SPAN now updates the config file to reflect changes made from control port.
- 03:39 PM Bug #5360: changes to a sensor parameter might not take effect until next current sample
- Fixed in both span and simulator.
- 02:03 PM Bug #5379: SPAN - add writing metadata changes to pending files
- Metadata is now saved in storage.
- 12:18 PM Bug #5341: Belkin f5u409 usb=>serial dongle periodically stops working
- Unfortunately my Belkin dongle can still "die" (I restart ubuntu to get it working again)- it happened again last fri...
- 07:05 PM Bug #5380 (Resolved): Save As no longer disposes old window
- Trunk has a new problem(s) -- if you File=>Save As, you end with two windows, both with the same name. Old/expected b...
Also available in: Atom